Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-12-2005, 12:35 AM

Default Re: An open letter to Fra_nothing, and a poll of sorts

Oh, Ahmad, get over it.
You've just got it in for me because I exposed your liftetime batting average at numerology predictions, which is frankly well below the legendary Mendoza line.
(And incidentally, that also means you fail the litmus test of a true prophet in the Bible, which is no less than 100% accuracy.)
That you and Yeoshua should strike up a quick friendship doesn't surprise me at all. You both have a lot in common. And I don't mean that as a compliment.
And I didn't violate the rules of the forum with that statement you cited. Note that the first adjective used in the exclusionary proviso of the Club Conspiracy rules is abusive. My dictionary defines abusive as:

1) To use wrongly or improperly
2) To maltreat
3) To attack with insults; revile

I defy anyone to go back and review fra_nothing's annoying, distracting, abstruse posts and claim that they didn't comply with at least one of those definitions, or maybe even all three.
As a former victim of your freemasonic friends, I have no tolerance for evil, either, Ahmad, especially yours. Your vindictive attitude and false accusations against me reveal you as the true hypocrite. So as far as this pretense of using this forum to proselytize members into your alleged faith of benign submission to the one true god and then vilifying those who refuse to "submit" to your divine authority, I have only one thing to say:
Peace on you, Ahmad.
:-D