Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-06-2005, 03:59 AM

Default Re: WARNING: Intelligence service penetrated this site

First of all I did not imply anyhow that we should not discuss religious issues and hinder religious beliefs.

My intention was to point out that we are not theologists at the international conference where we should present our scientific papers (based on valid information and thorough research) and discuss the hystory of different religions, particular hystorical events or philosophy of religions using all recognized scientific methods and instruments.

BUT HOW COME YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THAT THE RELIGIOUS INTOLERANCE DISCUSSION IN WHICH PEOPLE DISCREDIT OTHER RELIGIOUS TRADITIONS PROCLAIMING THEM “ TERRORISTIC”, “FALSE” OR “FALSIFIED” HAS NOTHING IN COMMON WITH GOD OR RELIGIOUS BELIEFS.

THIS IS AN ATTEMPT OF CREATING DISCORDS AND DISPUTES AMONG BELIEVERS.

THIS IS A PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE THAT INCLUDES PERSUASION, PROPAGANDA, BRAINWASHING (STRATEGIES FOR CHANGING BELIEFS AND BEHAVIOUR ) AS WELL AS PROJECTION ( attributing one’s own ideas or feelings to another person or group) AND VICTIMIZATION (PERSONAL ASSALT) AIMED AT DISCREDITATION OF THE OPPONENTS.

Everyone who had opportunity to work for COUNTER-INTELLIGENCE services would notice the blueprint of intelligence service in religious intolerance threads proclaiming other religions “terroristic” and “falsified”.

These statements will inevitably create hatred and result in conflicts.

That is NWO .

And I am not ready to participate in it.

Dear Ahmad
why are you so offended by my elaboration of the exploitative personalities disguised as “spiritual leaders” and “reformers”?

Do you know some of them ?!
have you been victim of them?!
Oh my Godness.