Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > The Archives > North America
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-07-2005, 09:06 PM

Default Re: NYC Subway Terrorist Threat

As far as an attempt at a coup, I mean, isn't that point kind of moot?

Old 10-07-2005, 10:16 PM

Quote:
This is just what I have heard today about the bombings.. A half empty beverage can with suspicious liquid was discovered in the subways.
I can top that. In the major city closest to where I live, the local authorities discovered a suspicious looking knapsack near a transportation terminal, so they called in the bomb squad and detonated the knapsack with their own explosives before even attempting to determine what was in it.
End result: somebody's lunch, personal belongings and backpack all blown to smitherenes. :roll:
Old 10-08-2005, 12:55 AM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
I'm not sure what you mean..

Not to bring up Insider again, but he does have a point (meta-point, I suppose) when he says everyone you see in the public limelight is just a puppet.. and I'm not talking a puppet of higher-dimensional space people.. in this case, I mean that Bush is just a plain, ordinary, down-to-earth puppet of plain, ordinary, down-to-earth tyrants like the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds..

They're using him (i.e., Bush) to accomplish their goals, and when they're finished using him, they'll discard him like a piece of trash and move onto the next traitor. Wouldn't surprise me in the least to learn that Bush is being "used" in this manner right now.. (i.e., being set up for some kind of fall)..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-08-2005, 06:39 AM

Quote:
They're using him (i.e., Bush) to accomplish their goals, and when they're finished using him, they'll discard him like a piece of trash and move onto the next traitor. Wouldn't surprise me in the least to learn that Bush is being "used" in this manner right now.. (i.e., being set up for some kind of fall)..
Pretty obvious, isn't it? A year ago, the guy was teflon coated, nothing stuck to him. Now, you hardly ever hear anything good about him...the media hasn't changed. We know that.
Still owned and controlled by the same people, including both the Rockefellers and the Bush Crime Famnily.
The hard part for most to understand is that the Illuminati will sacrifce their own to accomplish their objectives.
Old 10-08-2005, 06:47 AM

Quote:
psholtz wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
I'm not sure what you mean..

Not to bring up Insider again, but he does have a point (meta-point, I suppose) when he says everyone you see in the public limelight is just a puppet.. and I'm not talking a puppet of higher-dimensional space people.. in this case, I mean that Bush is just a plain, ordinary, down-to-earth puppet of plain, ordinary, down-to-earth tyrants like the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds..

How can anyone be as incompetent as this administration, Bush, et. al., without it being orchestrated? The man is as dumb as he appears? No. The people are DUMB to believe he is STUPID. But, then again, what do they know about puppets, etc.

A woman yesterday told me that she Prays for Bush because he's dumb and can't handle all of these events.

She prays for Bush and she didn't vote for him or Sr.

Seems to me they don't need a coup. They have their men/women in place.

In Congress, the next Presidential nominees, in the State Department, Justice Department, Military, Courts, media.

You get the picture.
Old 10-08-2005, 08:51 AM

Quote:
psholtz wrote:
Does the NYC Subway Terrorist "Threat" look anything like this??:

Planet Earth's Most Wanted Terrorist

b/c if not, I have a feeling they're barking up the wrong tree.. :-P
Oh, yes, the Dr., but not a MEDICAL doctor. Couldn't understand that. Guess I was too young. Assumed only those with that title worked as doctors.

Oh, Henry, (like the candy bar).

Broken English; spoke with an accent. German Jew.

Member in 1952 of the Psychological Strategy Board. That speaks volumes.

The Board Kennedy wanted to abolish.

The Board responsible for mind control programs.

Who took their orders from the top. From the President on down???

Gawd, that's been knocking on my door for years.
Old 10-12-2005, 06:28 AM

today it was reported as a "hoax"..."from usually reliable sources"!

Whatever the fuck that means.
Old 10-12-2005, 07:45 AM

We already knew it was a hoax, right?

But, I get your point.

Interesting.

I thought they located the perpetrators of this HOAX before the government announced it was a HOAX.

Go figure!!!

I think they're starting to trip over their own feet.