Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > The media
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-23-2005, 04:32 PM

Send a message via MSN to Bassus
Default Re: Hitler was rewarded for his service

You can't say Jesus was
a magician. No one know's he existed.
All you have is a bible to show you he did.
Also in the bible it has fairytales like Noah's
ark and such.
I don't think most of the bible is true.

Anyway Babylon was never about magic until
"Satan" made his way into Babylon and took it
over. And that is how Chaldeans took Babylon over.

Old 09-23-2005, 09:04 PM

As someone who has read extensively on Hitler, I find the claims ridiculous INSTITUTE...unless every book I read was a lie.

Hitler was a man looking for a cause and he found one. Perhaps he was even born to it.

He was thrust to the top and then Hitler did what Hitler did best...applied his own "will" and not that of others. Hence his nescessary destruction.

Time and again in the literature you read accounts of Hitlers willfull stubborness and REFUSAL to buckle and cow to ANYONE!

Hitler admired Christ as a "man" who confronted the spiritually corrupt masters of the time.

He is quoted in Hugh Trevor Ropers book "Hitlers Table Talk" as saying of organised religion in Germany..."we will let it wither on the vine".

From what I can gather Hitler would be a "Luciferian/Rationalist" in that he believed in the power of his own will over others. He believed he was sent to rescue European Culture from the degradation of Bolshevism. For that he believed the materialist Jew responsable.

He loved Wagners "Parsifal Overture". He beleived that one must take up the mantle of "hero" to begin to do the work of God.

There is a great deal of respect for Hitler in many circles where you would'nt expect to find it. Nearly ALL tyrants are cowards and Stalin was certainly one. Many of the Prussian Officer Class who despised Hitler had to admit...he was more Teuton Knight than they would ever be.

There is not a snowball chance in hell he was "spirited" away by the Rothchilds or David Icke and an army of lizards.

But again...maybe all my sources are compromised.
Old 09-23-2005, 10:38 PM

I'm having a hard time accepting this scenario as well. First of all, Hitler was not a coward, as his WWI service record indicates. I do not believe he would flee when cornered, but rather seize the initiative and deny his enemies the ultmate victory by taking his own life.
More importantly, I do not believe that there is any true loyalty witin the NWO. It is a Satanic conspiracy, and the hallmarks of Satanism are lying and the doublecross. As The Protocols and other sources indicate, the Illuminati are willing to sacrifce as many of their operatives as possible in order to achieve their ultimate objective of world dominance. Yet they still have the problem of maintaining morale like any military organization, especially since the incentive used to motivate all levels of their hierarchy is the false promise that they will be able to advance themselves eventually to a level where they can no longer be hurt or traumatized themselves.
So they must make it appear that they have not been disloyal to their own in order to maintain control of their rank and file. Hence the incredible canards like Hitler's escape or Lincoln actually being assassinated by his wife instead of John Wilkes Booth in order to create the illusion that they will not eliminate their own agents like so much disposable chatttel.
A closer examination of the facts argues otherwise. Like Kennedy, Lincoln challenged the monetary control of the central banksters. No one who has committed this ultimate infraction has been permitted to live by the NWO. Hitler also printed his own currency at the height of his regime.
When it comes to the proliferation of this conspiracy, none of its ruling elites, including the Rothschilds, display any sentimentality on the basis of bloodlines or any other consideration. IMO the only reason why they attempt to recruit their operatives through Satanic bloodlines is their belief similar to Edgar Steele that "culture gone to seed is genetic", i. e., that their evil tendencies may actually be inbred. None of the Rothschilds had a moist eye over Hitler's demise. They themselves pledge allegiance to a higher evil which controls them as much as they control us and which will some day betray them as well.
That's how I see it.
Old 10-12-2005, 03:03 AM

Wait a second, are you saying that David Copperfield uses REAL magic, as opposed to illusions? As one who used to do magic for bithday parties, I have a fair grasp on how incredibly amazing illusions can seem. So far, nothing that I have seen him do seems magical. However, I am curious on what your take on this is.
Old 10-12-2005, 04:33 AM

Quote:
Bassus wrote:
You can't say Jesus was
a magician. No one know's he existed.
All you have is a bible to show you he did.
Also in the bible it has fairytales like Noah's
ark and such.
I don't think most of the bible is true.

Anyway Babylon was never about magic until
"Satan" made his way into Babylon and took it
over. And that is how Chaldeans took Babylon over.
So time itself is based on a illusion of the

existence of the King of the Jews ?

So what year is it if not 2005 ?
Old 10-12-2005, 12:24 PM

It's good to know I'm not the only one out there who believes Hitler was a JEW. One of them, so to speak.

Now, that said, when I began to awake this knawed at me for quite some time.

It wasn't a realization from anything I read. It was from memory.

I passed it along to two folks whom I thought had immeasurable knowledge into all that we discuss here.

However, they were adamant that he was not a Jew. Of course, no proof!

I remember, again, as a child, not understanding why, if Hitler were a JEW, he would exterminate his own people. Why would he kill his own people? Just incomprehensible to me. The killing, of course, in and of itself, but of his "own kind."

Perhaps, not understanding the evil at that point in my life and the "powers that be" who controlled him within the "empire."

And, to a certain degree it is an EMPIRE. It is a DYNASTY. A hidden one at that dating back to ancient times of Babylon's mystery religion.

Whether NWO, Freemasons, whatever, they practice similar Pagan/Rosacrucian/Kaballah beliefs wherein their worship is of Satan, Lucifer, the Devil.

It all fits under one umbrella.