Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-08-2004, 07:56 AM

Default Re: Is Bible more History or Prophecy?

well I'll weigh in on this ...

while i respect other opinions , i will affirm my belief that the bible is the word of God . everyone has an equal right to his opinion , but everyone's opinion is not equally right .

i'm for truth . been lied to enough already . it is evident that what appears true on the suface of things is seldom true when one digs a little deeper .(many still say this is a free country)our world view is based on what we believe to be true .the bible tells us what is true . period . our life experience may say otherwise but then , as in many things , our experience , being limited , can give us false impressions . we have all experienced this or we would not be in this forum discussing the mess we're in .we used to see the world differently than we do now . now we are better informed . we know more of the truth .

the truth is that God is the author of all goodness : love , peace , gentleness . and he had to do something to rescue us from this present evil world . being born here affects us . so he became a man , born of a woman ,lived a sinless life and suffered the penalty for our rebellion for us so he could legally restore us to our place as his children .that's who Jesus is ... God reaching to help us in our need because of his love for us . each and every one of us .

"and to as many as recieved him , to them gave he the power to become the sons of God"

that's my story and I'm stickin' to it .

Old 12-08-2004, 11:20 AM

Yup!

Mary XXX
Old 12-08-2004, 11:45 AM

The Bible is indeed both. It tells a lot of history in order to teach us how God ordained events in order to fulfill his plan of redemption thru the life and sacrifice of Jesus. It also is a book of history because it tries to give us examples of common people and their relationship with God. In this aspect, the Bible is very candid, since it never hides the flaws of people, like David or Moses.
It is also a book of prophecy. There are dozens of prophecies that Jesus fulfilled and that could only have been fulfilled by Him, in order to prove that He was who He said He was.
And, of course, there are the end times prophecies. It is important to notice that prophecies are not as crucial for a christian as obeying the commands of Christ.
What I mean is: even if you don`t have a clue about prophecy but believes in Christ and lives a good, honest life, you will be fine. That`s why Jesus warned that nobody will know exactly the time of His coming...we are not supposed to live in function of it, but we are to read the general signs.

About the Iluminatti using the Bible...they can use anything for their purposes, but it takes a very prejudiced person for not seeing that the commands of Christ are just, good and only result in a better loving life for all.

For a good and seious Christian perspective on End Times I recommend:
www.cuttingedge.org

All the best !
Old 12-09-2004, 11:10 AM

Diamond, but still in the rough,

I must respond to your statement that Jesus was born to a virgin and then you state this is possible. We live in a world with certain Universal laws that no one can live outside of. Not even Yogi Bear!

I will state however that I believe the Spirituality of God lives in Jesus. I will not pray to Jesus but I will and do give Thanks and pray to God and only God himself.
Old 12-09-2004, 11:31 AM

Daniel.. Here is a thought.. Back in the 60's I spent most of my energy trying to follow in the paths that God or Christ would have me walk in.. Never being concerned about where I would get my next meal, where I would stay, but just let the spirit guide me..

I was stoned on acid I think, and while in prayer asking the lord how would I be fed, I heard a voice that said jump and do a summersault in the air off of a sand dune on a beach. I jumped and when I landed in the sand in both hands I had a clam.

Not everything in this world operates in the standard manner in what science would dictate.. I believe there is something much bigger than just the physical sciences going on.

I think faith and love are keys to the doorway to perhaps another dimension.. Perhaps this is the Kingdom of Heaven. I suspect that this Kingdom is there for all religions and people of all faiths that love God.
Old 12-09-2004, 11:44 AM

Amen Sable!

mary XXX
Old 12-09-2004, 12:22 PM

Let me make myself a little more clear. I believe in a higher consciousness. (read Robert Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach) I believe in intuition and higher realms of thought, like ESP. The reason I believe in these things is because I've experienced them for myself, like you Sablefish. And by the way these phenomena occur to me much more frquently now that I'm off drugs and alcohol.

Yes definitley other dimensions exist that we don't understand yet, but I'm working on it!

But Science has proven beyond any shadow of a doubt that Mammals cannot breed without both male and female commiting a physical act. Plain and simple.

If you want to say that Jesus is the spiritual Son of God than you might be on to something! I don't believe the Christians have said that?
Old 12-09-2004, 12:55 PM

Daniel, I'm oh so glad you brought up that subject.

For me, Jesus was the spiritual son of God. God's spirit infused in a man of physical atoms. Amazing huh.

Jesus seemed to be a bit tuned in, n'est-ce pas? He understood the energy that is spirit, he understood his own thoughts and feelings, the energy that is God, the energy Satan does not want humanity to sense... it's like that warm fuzzy feeling called love. It is a good vibe.

For me Jesus was, is, and will always be the living spirit of God. He knew and tried to show people what the human spirit was capable of. Miracles. With faith.

It is our human nature to evolve, as with any animal here on earth. Many use five senses and the sum of these five senses seems to create a sixth. Intuition. The more honest you are with yourself, in reality, the greater the depth of honesty within intuition.

I was a sensitive child and now I am a very intuitive woman. The telepathy comes and goes and is very weird, to say the least.

I think this generation is completely tuned in which is why the Government is trying so desparately to tune them out, attempting to tune everyone into the materialistic world which is a facade - completely dualistic in nature.

Nova Scotia Tourism invites the tourist to Nova Scotia to see the beauty, not witness the corruption that the people suffer under oppression, by the powers that be.

Satan wishes to keep us blind while God wants to reveal the truth - the Good, the bad and the Ugly.

Children are sensitive, they know who they like and who they don't. Why do we, as adults, loose this ability to differentiate? Where does our intuition go and what would happen if it were developed? (Are minds are too busy elsewhere and we simply don't pay attention.)

The two keys required to develop intuition are honesty and access to an "imagination". Are you capable of creative thought/independent thought? Then you have an imagination; a playground, a movie screen where the soul and spirit may daydream together, united in truth. Sometimes the subconscious holds the answers. Get the picture?

Any wonder the schools have knocked out art and music? These are the things that develop an imagination / the seat of intuition. The military know how to use these faculties, of this you may be certain.

Clear your mind of B.S. worry, think of God and the answer always comes. That's how it works in my mind. Weird, aren't I?

Mary XXX
Old 12-09-2004, 05:21 PM

Speaking of prophecy, check this out.

http://www.nostradamus.org/hitler/

Now I wonder if he originally wrote Bush instead of Mabus?
Old 12-09-2004, 07:41 PM

Somehow I wonder if all of this is self fulfilling prophecy.. In other words.. Who benefits from the fulfillment of these words?.. If it happens to be the very people who wrote these words .. Should I not be suspicious?.. Perhaps everything that was ever written is lies.. to get us to be in servitude to the authors of these words.

I don't believe any of the Old Testament.. I believe in the four Gospels.

But wait a minute.. The New
World Order hates Torah believing Jews that are descendants of the bloodline of Abraham more than they hate Christians, and Muslims.

That leads me to believe that The NWO is racist, and a bunch of white Eastern Europeans who want to rid the world of God's chosen... The Palis are the same race (bloodline as the Jews).. and if you check google you will see that they are the same race.

In otherwords, what we got here is a bunch of Eastern European dudes (From Bavaria) pretending to be of the blood of Abraham, in order to swipe the oil from the entire Middle East and, the American soldiers are fighting and dying for this lie of monumental proportions?.

I can't take it no more... It makes me want to barf.