Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-09-2005, 09:55 PM

Default Re: Poor Man's "Gold" Could Spell Survival in a Currency Crash

Personally, I like palladium on rice, very tasty!

As for civil defense it depends whether the enemy is some goons who are starving or some goons who work for the state. Ammo may work for a short time but not for ever.

Can the best defense be an offensive weapon? If you can open the mind there are often better, safer and more powerful weapons to defeat goons. Even ninja warriors may prefer other weapons than guns.

If you need to ward off a bear a shotgun would be great though - my two cents

Old 10-10-2005, 01:42 AM

Yes, this, I hear you.

I was just trying to get to the answer for the mystery why gold has been so precious from ancient times to now.

Freeman, check this link out. They are discussing the potential <a href="http://www.energeticnutrition.com/hi/metals.html">poisoning from heavy metal ingestion</a>.

And what about <a href="http://www.silver-colloids.com/Book/SilverColloids-s.pdf">colloidal silver</a> and gold products?

I heard that the major Swedish medical research hospital is conducting secret colloidal silver testing for treatment of, among many other illnesses, cancer.

Check out this link to Leonard Horowitz's site, <a href="http://www.tetrahedron.org/articles/colloidal_silver/Colloidal_Silver_Research.html">The Chemical and Physical Basis of the Therapeutic value of colloidal forms of Silver by John Marshall Dudley</a>.

There are many links posted on the thread THIS posted, on <a href="http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=768&forum=24&post_id=7239&P HPSESSID=14ef696793c2ec345e17f392adf63007#forumpos t7239">vaccines/health thread</a> and on the <a href="http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=1211&forum=24&post_id=9631& PHPSESSID=14ef696793c2ec345e17f392adf63007#forumpo st9631">Guns Don't Kill People, Doctors Do! thread</a>.
Old 10-10-2005, 03:15 AM

I'll continue the monatomic gold discussion on this thread of THIS', <a href="http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=768&forum=24&post_id=7239&P HPSESSID=14ef696793c2ec345e17f392adf63007#forumpos t7239">Vaccine/Health</a>.
Old 10-10-2005, 11:12 PM

In reply to fra_nothing who said

There is no poor man's gold. The Illuminati has the corner on the Silver market, just as they have the corner on the Gold, Diamond, etcetera market.

Who exactly do you think you are? Actually, scratch that. Tell me who you KNOW you are?
Old 10-12-2005, 12:40 PM

Very well said - But with all that in mind....

Why exactly has gold been so valuable from the beginning of time ?? To my knowledge it is not a viable source of energy, nor a realistic cure for any human ailment's.
Who decided it was a precious metal ?? and when ?? Is it possible that gold is valuable for a purpose we do not yet understand ??
Old 10-12-2005, 01:38 PM

When we're all poor without money, we'll be trading in gold; but we'll still be poor because the vast amount of GOLD is in the hands of those who have placed value on GOLD, SILVER and DIAMONDS.
Old 10-12-2005, 03:33 PM

Gold is shiny, doesn't appear to rust
Old 10-12-2005, 10:23 PM

OK, when all monetary systems fail or are revoked and the leaders of the NWO have all the precious metals, etc. What good will it be to them unless they have a buyer ? or are they going to use it to barter for "their" lives ? I believe there is another reason for the eternal value of Gold and it will become quite evident in the near future.
Old 10-13-2005, 08:07 AM

I certainly agree that our best weapon against the oncoming totalitarianism at the moment is an open mind and a gift for enlightening the masses.
As many have suggested the pen (or keyboard) is mightier than the sword.
If we can achive some sort of critical mass increasing the knowledge/wisdom of the general population then the Global group will fail, however its almost getting to a stage where they have all their bases covered and soon free exchange of information like this forum will ern you a indefinite term in a gulag somewhere.
Where social conflict and totalitarianism is concerned ie Democracy VS the AK47 more often than not the AK47 has won.
Even the collective wisdom of the masses of uninformed recognises that of the world consists in the main of dictatorships of one form or another.
So what do we do when all else has failed?
Get that bit of dirt.
Prepare yourself and when the world begins to eat itself and do your best to lay low and not be a part of the equation.
Ive often thought that creating small basicly self sufficient communities of like minded people would be a good idea, rural communities are often like this anyway, they tend to back each other up especially when things go pear shaped.
Get a gun and prepare whilst doing all you can to offsett the situation with ideas and information exchange, if this fails as it looks like it will then you will most likley survive.
Totalitarianism VS the AK47?
Betts are on.
After all you cant eat gold, and you probably need a microchip or barcode tattood on you to exchange anyway thats if you still have it, when life is at stake the fundamentals are suddenly very important.
Viva New Orleans.