Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-13-2005, 09:59 AM

Default Re: An Open Declaration of Full Aeonic Christian Warfare

The Illuminist and Freemason, falsely so-called, is Gog, by translation 'the Roof'. For the Illuminist and Freemason is Satan himself. And he is Prince of the Power of Aethyr.

And these of Magog, those belonging to the Roof:

Woe to the Thelemite!

Woe to the Satanist!

Woe to the Wiccan!

Woe to the Druid!

Woe to the Jewish Infidel!

Woe to Islam!

Woe to the Buddhaist!

Woe to the Taoist!

Woe to the false Christian!

Woe to the Atheist!

Woe to the Agnostic!

Woe, woe, woe to the Enemies of Christ!

Seven times woe to the Illuminist and Freemason! For the Lord himself rebukes thee!

We shall call you out!

You shall enact your war!

For we mock you to scorn openly!

Thy kingdom is finished!

Thy coagula is solved!

COME FORTH!

Old 10-13-2005, 10:29 AM

If any single person has even one iota of doubt about what we are demanding, then let those doubts be forever dispelled.

We are commanding, defying, and demanding that every single living soul in this world who is not with Christ, who is against God the Father to come out in open warfare and attempt to annihilate Christianity from the face of the earth once and for all time.

No more lethargy will suffice. Before God the Father, Jesus Christ, the Spirit of the Living God; before Angels of His Power and the entire Church of the First Born the Cloud of Witnesses, We will mock you, scorn you, torment you, taunt you until you act!

We will call you out!

And you Will now come forth!

If you do not, then you are utterly put to scorn.

Shut your mouths and go home!

And end, the End comes quickly!

Put up, or shut up!

I defy every commander, leader, king or power in the entire heaven or in the earth or under the earth who is not with Christ at this very hour to make your war!
Old 10-13-2005, 10:34 AM

Um, excuse me, but aren't we supposed to pray for and love our enemies? The true victory of God over the evil in the world is his divine love, not some maudlin call to violence which is inflammatory in nature and runs the risk of polarizing the audience against the very hope which can save them.
Shame on you, fra_nothing.
Old 10-13-2005, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Bouncer wrote:
Um, excuse me, but aren't we supposed to pray for and love our enemies? The true victory of God over the evil in the world is his divine love, not some maudlin call to violence which is inflammatory in nature and runs the risk of polarizing the audience against the very hope which can save them.
We will call you out at this very hour!

No more games. No more talk. No more time.

You will will do what is in your heart. If you reject Christ, if you are not 100% for Christ, if you are an enemy of Christ, we openly defy you.

You are no power.

Your Magick is straw to us.

You have no future.

You have no hope.

We pray for those of Christ!

Fools! Did you not know that Christ prayed for his own and NOT the world!

We call you out!

We stand against you!

We will not serve you!

We will destroy you both in Theory and in Practice!

You are nothing!

Your threats are pure laughter to us!

Make your war ye cowards!

If you do not, then all infernal power in heaven and earth and under the earth is mocked by just one Pauper Christian!

We stamp you down where you stand!

Come ye powers!

Show us thy power!

Ha!
Old 10-13-2005, 10:51 AM

fra_n,

Are you a script writer for George Bush?
Old 10-13-2005, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Marsali wrote:
fra_n,

Are you a script writer for George Bush?
The Presiden of the United States of America, George W. Bush has openly declared and chosen his own way. It is the way of the Illuminist. For he is Skull and Bones, that very Brotherhood of Death.

Come forth Mr President! We openly defy you, the UN, and any power you can muster to to stop us from making a public display of your impotence!

Do it! Do it now!

Otherwise, I'm officially the Ruler of the World!

Just one nobody Christian!

If you do not do it, then I proclaim myself Ruler of the World. And I proclaim Christianity as the only World Religion that exists.

Jesus Christ is the King of Heaven and Earth. And if you do not act, then you have shown your impotence against Jesus Christ and now I own the whole bag of nuts.
Old 10-13-2005, 11:01 AM

Fools! Did you not know that whatever is born of God conquers the world?

Did you ever think that the meek would not inherit the earth!

Jesus Christ has utterly vanquished you!

He has placed one Joker over the entirety!

If you will not accept these terms,

THEM MAKE YOU WAR!

Otherwise, Christ wins.
Old 10-13-2005, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Bouncer wrote:
Spiritual awakening can only follow genuine, heartful suffering, and genuine heartful suffering in general only comes into the world as a consequence of the action and "reactions" of evil-minded individuals. It is in this sense, and for this reasons, that Christians are admonished to love those who persecute them.. For the more you are persecuted, the closer you grow to God, and therefore (in a somewhat twisted way), the more you have to "thank" your persecutors for...

It's kind of an "individual" thing between (a) you; and (b) those who persecute though.

Now that said, sitting around and singing kumbaya all day long isn't going to make the world a better place, or correct the evils that are inherent in this world, which - to some extent - is the responsibility of the Christian. As St. Paul writes in Ephesians 5:11, it is our responsibility to expose the acts of evil and terror that are enthroned in high places. Pray for the Souls of those sinner, perhaps, if you so choose, but remember that you are called (by God's Law) to expose their wrongdoings, to hold them accountable for their actions and to be an agent of justice upon this earth..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-13-2005, 11:13 AM

Those of Gog and Magog will either make their war at this time, or they are henceforth and forever abrogate both in Theory and in Practice.

As sole Aeonic Ruler on earth, by Right of Inheritance and by all Authority of The Lord Jesus Christ, the Mystery of Iniquity is abrogated.

The Man of Lawlessness is thus destroyed and all those belonging to him.

If you are going to cry about, then make your war, ye cowards!

I own the bag of Runes!

The Diamond is mine!

The Grail is mine!

The Lance is mine!

The fiery pine cone is mine!

The Wand of Mercury is mine!

I hereby proclaim that Jesus Christ is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. He has all power in heaven and earth.

I hereby proclaim that Frater N. is his steward on earth and commands the armies of Gog and Magog to either fight or be slain by Fire and Logos.
Old 10-13-2005, 11:26 AM

The fiery pine cone, fra_n? That's a mighty scary arsenal you've got there....