Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-06-2005, 08:34 AM

Default a religious free thread...can it be done? Democracy and freedom.

(Please read this post from beginning to end, before posting, as by posting any religious dogma you will highlighting yourself as a distruptor.)

With all due respect, I would cordially request any and all posters to this one specific thread, to please refrain from any and all references to religion. I don't want to be skipping over various religious definitions... while trying to discuss the matter at hand.

This is a social experiment. The question I postulate is whether people who are deeply founded within their various faiths can intelligently discuss a topic without religion entering into the conversation. Can it be done?

Please, please respect the wishes and intentions of this thread and type specifically regarding the subject nature, of the thread.

Any people who set out to specifically go against the nature of this thread will become completely obvious to all posters and admin.

An interesting subject, that would naturally involve God, where God could not be mentioned. God knows why I am doing this. Two topics for discussion.

1.a)Why did the Ukranians get a new election? What is their culture? What did they do to make that happen and why has this not been done in North America?

b) Are there any countries who have successfuly ousted or denied entrance to these NWO types? What countries are these and what did they do? What are their cultures?

If posters cannot appreciate the validity of this experiment, I would respectfully request that you start your own post, about this post. There, you may express any and all religious zeal. Please, not here, not for now - this is a real experiment.

XXX

All posters, please agree to ignore any posts of disruption.

Old 01-07-2005, 06:35 AM

Default Re: a religious free thread...can it be done? Democracy and freedom.

Does anyone care that the Ukrane actaully put the kaibosh to a corrupt election process?

Why did they achieve what the U.S. citizenry could not?

Are we all too busy bitching while they did what they had to do to get the job done?

Were they all fighting over dogma and religion? Is CC just a microcosm of global politics? Will we all just continue to bitch while things go from bad to worse?

What can we do? What did they do?

just a thought

mary XXX
Old 01-07-2005, 02:11 PM

DOES ANYONE GIVE A SHIT HOW THE UKRANIANS ACIEVED A NEW ELECTION WHEN THE ALL-POWERFUL YANKS COULD NOT?

(NOT THAT CANADA IS ANY DIFFERENT WITH A COKE-DEALER FOR A PM.)

IS NOT THEIR LEAD SOMETHING WE COULD LEARN FROM?

xxx
Old 01-07-2005, 05:16 PM

Yes, I care but I don't have good answer for your questions-- just some guesses.
Old 01-07-2005, 05:23 PM

The Yanks are all asleep to even know what

happened ... boy I never thought Americans

would be THAT stupid ... the educational

system and rap music is having a good effect.
Old 01-07-2005, 06:02 PM

Max, please offer up your guess...

I have absolutely no idea and that is why I posted this thread. I bet the first thing that made a difference was the media though.

I want to know if anyone knows any people from there... What motivated these poeple and how did they achieve their goal? What stirred the fires?

Is it that that specific population of that country had not been dumbed down enough to swallow the NWO agenda?

I haven't got a clue and I think it's important to understand, for whatever reason. Are Ukranians smarter than Americans via the school system they are raised through?

What state is the American school in? Canadian schooling is a drug-induced sex fest of ignorance.

XXX
Old 01-07-2005, 06:12 PM

Amerikan schools are just as much in the toilet as Canada except here the toilet has already been flushed. There's no turning back now. As for my take on what happened with the Russia, I think it's all theater in that it just looks like they got rid of the bad guys. I apologize if this has a negative vibe to it, but that's just the way I see things these days. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 01-07-2005, 07:07 PM

Mary.. I have a conspiracy theory of why the Ukraine deal happened..

First of all Putin pissed off the Rothschilds by throwing one of his minions that they financially backed during the privatization of Russia, under that drunkin' Yeltson.. into prison.. for tax evasion of $23 billion. note

That pissed off the neocons (Israelis) that run the government of the U.S.. (With approval of the Rothies who own Israel)

So a bomb kills a bunch of children in the school.. and according to the Russians.. The organizers of the attack are the Rothies.. They used their Massad unit to do the deed.

Putin goes to Israel to ask for help in anti terrorism.. (extortion)

So the elections come up in the Ukraine's and the bums in the western section of their country.. ( no money is ever created there)..

George Sorros and the other international money changers that represent the NWO.. have been overturning democratically elected governments for that last fifty years, to suit the Rothies.

The economy of the Eastern Ukraine is where the wealth is produced in that county.. The eastern Ukrainians want to keep on making money.. they like the other guy.. and their language is Russian

All of the Yushchenko people of his orange revolution were paid by the NWO.. or NGO's.. to revolt against the winner of the election, if he happened to be pro Russian.

The NWO hates Putin, and is trying to destroy that nation.. Because Putin said that the Russian natural resources should be for the Russians instead of the Devil and his minions.. Russia lost 30 million White Christian Russians to these internationalist creeps.. during Communism.. He drew the line in the sand.. Good for him.

Viktor Yushchenko is the puppet of the NWO.. being lured in by the EU.. also controlled by the Rothies.. He is wanted for looting the nation of his birth, and his fellow politicians are worse.

Democracy as I see it is not a joke.. It is the crime of the century.. and perpetrators of it should be hung..

Democracy and public opinion are controlled by the press.. We are slaves to what we read and believe to be true.. Let's forget about political elections and just elect the editors of our news sources.

It's all media manipulation by NWO that own all of the news.. They don't like the internet..
After the next big "terrorist attack", we will shut it down in the name of National Security.

That's my conspiracy theory.

Damn I had names and daTes before my text editor went down.. I can prove this stuff.

And that is just the first question...gotta go to diner.
Old 01-07-2005, 07:08 PM

Also, keep in mind that history points out time and time again that no matter what anything good happens, is usually subverted by corruption sooner or later. int:
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 01-07-2005, 08:09 PM

Nohope.. you are right.. hic-up.