Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-14-2005, 05:57 PM

Default Re: This space reserved for fra_nothing's poetry!

Quote:
Insider wrote:
usioob
uranoob?

Old 10-14-2005, 10:43 PM

Quote:
fra_nothing wrote:
Look guys, I'm nothing, really. I'm just an average disciple of Christ.

I wake up in the morning, eat a healthy breakfast, and destroy Aeons by lunchtime.
Living in your own world as a prisoner inside of your own mind, believing you are someone you are not, creating fantasy, fairy-tale, make-believe and fiction-based personas which do not exist in your reality is a sure sign of "schizophrenia."

You can be helped with the proper treatment and medication.

I do hope you pursue this avenue.
Old 10-15-2005, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Bouncer wrote:
If he's a handler, then he's probably also a secret slave as well!

SHUTDOWN SHUTDOWN SHUTDOWN [tap . . tap] DISARM NOW!

I knew that G. Tenet would get the appointment because you can read his name both coming and going.
Yes, he's a slave as well as a handler from my past!

Only a handler would have knowledge and/or know the names of "alters" in a mind control victim.

An abuser and sociopath never believe they have erred. These are characteristics of sexual predators and pedophiles as well. They want the victim to assume guilt for their immoral acts. Love equals sex and sex equals love.

I have no knowledge of George Tenet, if that's what you're trying to suggest!
Old 10-15-2005, 12:52 AM

A 'handler'? Hahaha! Not in the slightest.

You still don't get it, do you?

I'm just a normal Christian. And the fact of the matter is that I'm now the High Priest of the Illuminati, Thelema, Satanism and Witchcraft by right of Aeonic Inheritence.

As High Priest, I hereby proclaim all of it to be destroyed. Furthermore, I proclaim that the Antichrist has been destroyed with the Spirit of the Mouth of Christ.

Jesus Christ reigns supreme forever. And he comes soon to take vengence on those who know not God and those who obey not the gospel.
Old 10-15-2005, 09:54 AM

fra_nothing you may be right in theory i don't have the metaphysical training that you do however i do know that all of those who follow satan haven't got the memo yet.
be careful.

LACHAT
LACHAT
LACHAT
LACHAT
Old 10-15-2005, 09:58 AM

No, I don't get it, Fra_Nothing.

How 'bout enlightening me?

Come on, don't be shy now!!!
Old 10-15-2005, 01:04 PM

Reserved !!! – :-o :-o :-o

I couldn’t agree more w/ the title. It does serve a very meaningful purpose…

8-)
Old 10-15-2005, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Bouncer wrote:
fra_nothing you may be right in theory i don't have the metaphysical training that you do however i do know that all of those who follow satan haven't got the memo yet.
be careful.

LACHAT
LACHAT
LACHAT
LACHAT
Be careful? Ha ha ha! I just called out the armies of Gog and Magog, moron! I'm way beyond being 'careful'!

I will live dangerously. And I will win. And anybody in this whole damned world who says otherwise and come on out, step outside, and attack us openly.
Old 10-15-2005, 11:05 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
No, I don't get it, Fra_Nothing.

How 'bout enlightening me?

Come on, don't be shy now!!!
I don't know any other way to spell it out for you, BA. You're either too stupid to understand, or you refuse to understand.

I don't really care which one it is. I'll say it just one more time, I'm just a Christian. I've never joined a Thelemic or Satanic organisation; never will.

I cracked the code of Liber AL. I understand what it implies. I understand that I do in fact have full Aeonic power at this time, regardless of whether or not any 'human' agent ever recognizes it or not. I understand what I must do at this time. And I'm going to do it. It's that simple. And if you don't 'get it', you can stay in the dark.

I know that it seems like an impossibility that a Christian could now hold all the Authority and Power to direct Satanic and Illuminist Aeonics, but that is the fact of the matter at this time.

In fact, I'm glad you don't understand. It makes the work even easier. I am even able to direct the current of your misunderstanding to accomplish the desired Will of God. For I assure you, this comes from far beyond myself. This is directed solely by true 'Illumined Government'.

Fra N.
Old 10-15-2005, 11:35 PM

By the way, Bouncer, if the Satanic leaders haven't given you the 'memo' it's probably because they don't have the memo to give.

Do you take me for a charlatan?

You think about this real hard for a while.

Is it really in my best interests to be wrong?

As a Christian, would I not make certain beyond doubt that I was not only prepared, but able to vanquish any who opposed me?

Do you really think I would attempt this little 'exorcism' of the Universe if the Spirit of the Living God were not in complete Providential Aeonic command?

As a Christian, do you think for one moment that I want anything but the Parousia of Christ?

If I'm a charalan and a mountebank, why do I give out this information freely, without charge? Implication: I ain't in this one for the 'cash' -- chi-ching. I know that is an incomprehensible thought to one who worships Mammon, but some of us in this world worship another God.

You didn't get the memo, because I'm the one sent to give the world the 'memo'. I am the Magickal Heir of the Beast. I fully realize this is the nightmare scenario for the Thelemite and Satanist. It also happens to be the very fact of the matter.

Does it matter one iota if I am regonized by human agents as 'this that or the other'? No. Not one bit.

These events and affairs are governed solely by Illumined Government. And what the Illuminist and Thelemite and Satanist cannot seem to come to grips with is that now the Secret Chiefs in command of the whole 'Magick Show' are none other than the Holy Trinity - Father, Son, Holy Spirit.

God is going to show the world the definition of Exorcism. The Father has a bit of a 'Magick trick' he wants to perform to the Pharoahs of this world.

Think of Moses. Realize that its happening again. And then realize that it is the end en toto. Fin. Hasta la Vista. Bye bye. Skidoo. Outa here. See ya later aligater, etc.

Wake up and read the signs of the times, blind seer.