Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Resources > Share the knowledge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-17-2005, 02:13 PM

Default Re: Interview with Paul and Phillip Collins on A Closer Look - A MUST LISTEN!

trying to figure out all this cloak and dagger stuff will make your head spin. That's why I don't bother with smear campaigns, or other strawman attacks that allegedly ties ONE PERSON to population reduction program. I look at POLICIES.

Of all the things you acknowledged, such as border violence, ethnic violence, balkanization, etc. whom is it being promulgated by?

The minutemen whom you're focusing an inordinate amount of attention on, or the Ford Foundation backed illegal immigration and 'Reconquista' movement?

Again, if the minutemen were not genuine and were indeed a NWO front, why the hell does Bush himself call them radicals and vigilantes like you're doing right now???

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 10-17-2005, 08:28 PM

Default Re: Interview with Paul and Phillip Collins on A Closer Look - A MUST LISTEN!

Thumper,

In all fairness, I am attempting to see your point. However, you are not making one.

I NEVER said that the Minute Men was an "NWO front." I said that there is a distinct possibility that it is being co-opted by white supremacist groups. In turn, these groups are tied to the power elite. You are oversimplifying this topic with populist pseudo-intellectualism. You cannot write it off as "cloak and dagger." It is reality.

And no, I did not focus an inordinate amount of attention on the Minute Men. In fact, I have written extensively on the radical Marxist Aztlan groups. You can read about them in my article "War of the Worldviews." It is here:

http://www.newswithviews.com/Collins/phillip1.htm

Moreover, that knife cuts both ways. One could equally argue that you focus an inordinate amount of attention on the immigration question, which suggests a racial bias.

Yes, Bush decried the Minute Men. So? Bush is not the center of the onion. He is not aware of what all the other factions of the ruling class are doing. Nor is he completely aware of what the other neo-cons in his own administration are doing. Command topology is constantly shifting. Absolute power never resides within a single entity. You are overlooking elite factionalism.
Old 10-17-2005, 08:46 PM

"You are overlooking elite factionalism."

I see the NWO as a monolithic thing, no competing camps. That's probably the schism in our thinking.

As well, the 'white supremacist' label has lost all meaning, especially when the multi-kult lobby uses to that term against its critics to Islamify Western Europe and turn it into a police state/refugee camp.

If by 'white supramecist' you mean a group that's actively looking to enslave/exterminate a non-white ethnic group, than that's a legitimate grievance. It does not apply however, to maintaining national or racial character through control of immigration or other forms of self determination (as all non-western nations are afforded), and on this we must disagree.

--Andrew Carnegie