Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-18-2005, 09:22 AM

Default Indictments tomorrow - 1019 [ 911 in there ]

October 18, 2005 -- In a rare public announcement by the spokesman for CIA leak special prosecutor Patrick J. Fitzgerald, Randall Samborn said that if and when there are any announcements in the case, they will be made from Washington, not Chicago where Fitzgerald serves as U.S. Attorney for Northern Illinois. Samborn is the Public Information Officer for the U.S. Attorney's Office in Chicago. Fitzgerald has been detailed to Washington during his two and a half year investigation of the CIA leak matter. There is speculation that the announcements of indictments will come on Wednesday, October 19. The Grand Jury will be seated on Wednesday and its mandate is due to expire on October 28 unless it is extended, which a number of informed observers doubt will occur.
http://www.waynemadsenreport.com/

Will there be a 911 type distraction.
fra_nothing says??? earthquake in California
at 9:09 in morning. :~)

Old 10-18-2005, 12:33 PM

Default Re: Indictments tomorrow - 1019 [ 911 in there ]

I'm not creating a conspiracy theory. Conspiracy theories kept secret behind closed doors in top secret.

I openly state my intentions to the world. No conspiracy there. It's an open threat.

These natural disasters ocurring around the world are 'natural' or course. It's just that people forgot that nature obeys the Voice of the Living God.

I send the world a message of repentance. Repent and believe in the Kingdom of Heaven. Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved from this evil generation.

But to those who will not listen, God is making known his judgements as we speak.
Old 10-18-2005, 05:59 PM

"These natural disasters ocurring around the world are 'natural' or course. It's just that people forgot that nature obeys the Voice of the Living God."

Whatever!!
Old 10-18-2005, 08:16 PM

"These natural disasters ocurring around the world are 'natural' or course. It's just that people forgot that nature obeys the Voice of the Living God."

What has to do with the subject of the thread?
Old 10-18-2005, 08:18 PM

Is there any news about Cheney possibly resigning and Condi replacing him?