Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > What I did to resist today
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-07-2005, 08:40 PM

Default Re: What are some REALISTIC ways to thwart plans?

Bravo! Hooray and the simple truth, at last!!!

God helps those who help themselves.

or

Stupid is as stupid does... Forest Gump.

If I'm going down , it will be kicking and screaming ALL THE WAY!

God keeps my bum safe. I tell you the truth. I've been around guns and awful things and it is by the grace of God that I sit typing here today.

Fight the good fight is right. And it is a daily battle. To do good. To feel good. To act good. To think good. To be good.

Stand strong and speak the truth, as loudly as possible. Make your voice count. Let God hear you make a stand in his name, for his sake - THE TRUTH! ALL TRUTH IS/FROM/OF GOD. Let God witness your actions.

God helps those who help themselves... Gospel to my ears.

Mary XXX

Old 01-07-2005, 08:50 PM

ahmad.. Despite my put downs.. I think you have a message.. I am in kind of agreement with your message.. Total submission to the will of God, or in your case Allah.. same thing.

Here is my bone of contention.. If a person does not know what the will of God/Allah is.. Are they vacant beings, because they have not focused their prayers, on asking that they walk in the paths laid out by their master God/Allah?..

Only when we are aware, and have trained/disciplined our minds, hearts, and souls to follow in the path of righteousness thru prayer, are we able to submit and make a contribution, thru our submission that will engage us in the fight everlasting for Heaven to be on Earth.. Our submission being meant to mean letting God/Allah (In your religion) taking over our destinies.

To submit without prayer/understanding.. is to surrender.. to evil.

To surrender to our own instincts is to encourage Mammon... We need to be trained in meaningful prayer.

I Guess.
Old 01-07-2005, 09:18 PM

Like I said before . . .

Those who want to just kneel down and pray . . . say a prayer for me as I go into battle with these sons-a-bitches.

And for whoever said that I shouldn't suggest something that I wouldn't do . . . I've done a hell of a lot more than pray in these last few weeks.

I've noticed a lot of people bringing the news of the truth to this forum . . . and I applaud those who have done so. But knowledge cannot be used as power to put this evil into the ground if the power is not put to good use.

And as far as total submission to God . . . submit to God your soul and your deeds . . . and pray that he leads you to do the right things at the right time. Total submission to God doesn't necessarilly mean you sit on your ass. DO SOMETHING! If you feel that writing letters and making phone calls or sending emails or hanging fliers does no good . . . then do something that YOU BELIEVE WILL DO GOOD!

I've seen countless opinions. Some I agree with, some I don't. Its all good. And like I said before . . . if all you want to do is sit, and pray, and do nothing else, that means the NWO will win, because you're doing nothing to stop them. . .

Remember, God gave the earth to Satan so he could tempt us . . . and thereby test us to see if we are worthy, through all the shit, to go to heaven or not. My personal belief . . . if you do not thwart evil, especially if you have the CHANCE . . . then you're, for lack of a better analogy, neither on the light or dark side of the 'force'.

Now this is my OPINION. And I just wanted to clear up what I meant . . . so I'll say it one more time . . .

IF ALL YOU WISH TO DO IS SIT AND PRAY, THEN PRAY FOR US WHO WILL PE IN THE PROVERBIAL TRENCHES . . . WE'LL NEED IT.

Lemme tell you who said, "don't suggest what you won't do," what happened to me yesterday.

Yesterday, I stepped in front of a .45 caliber handgun . . . and wether I actually saved the girl from her boyfriend or not, I don't know . . . but the point is, I made SURE she didn't die. I talked the guy down. And I prayed with him while the police were summoned. And as he heard the sirens, he tried to run. Knowing that he had to be removed from the situation in order to further assure that his woman didn't get the brunt of his frustrations, I pistol whipped him. I could have shot the sunuvabitch, but I'm not a murderer. I took his original plan and I thwarted it.

I'm not suggesting that anyone do anything that sends them to prison . . . unless they are willing to make such a public statement of such an extreme level, and if they are willing to go to jail for it . . . and so long as it doesn't mean killing somebody. I used the proverb of David and Goliath, I know, I know . . . I was wrong for putting it as such a literal sense. What I meant was, even one person can make a difference, if they throw the stone and hit the right gear in the machine. If anyone has seen John Grisham's The Rainmaker . . . one person CAN make a difference. Its based on a true story, too. All it takes is an opportunity, and the will to take that opportunity.

Here is another 'proverb' . . .

Once, i ran a red light. The guy behing me was coming in too fast for my own comfort, and so I went through to avoid the accident. Now I'm not sure if he would have hit me or not, but I didn't want to take that chance. Needless to say, I got pulled over. The cop told me that he had no choice but to give me a ticket, because he didn't see the other car clearly enough to call it. I told him that I'd rather get the ticket than, an an alternative, lose my car, my life, or my health. The government would call this acceptable losses . . . I call it preventative disobedience.

This is just my opinion . . . maybe I'm wrong . . .

DC

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer
Old 01-07-2005, 09:28 PM

DC, I take off my hat to your courage and men like you should breed large families to infest the earth with more of your kind: stand - up / do - right men.

God Bless Your cotton socks.

XXX
Old 01-07-2005, 10:33 PM

I appreciate the comment mary . . .

however . . .

I'm tearing my hair our with just one kid, if I had a large family . . . well, lets just say I'd rather not think about what could happen . . .

JK . . . trying to lighten the room a bit . . . I sorta sounded like a Swaggart for a while, huh?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 01-07-2005, 11:45 PM

I believe the true spirit of the samuria will enable those of us in the know to take out these people that are in the highest positions first...they die just like the rest of us...weapon of choice - sword...it's time for those that want to pray for something to save them to get out of the way for those of us that will do the actual work to bring them down. They all have address and regular routines that could be observed and passed on. I'm not a violent person but if they kill us without any problem then what are waiting for...protest or things like that won't work, they only understand one thing, there evil fucking life and it's time to start fucking it up...just my opinion
Old 01-08-2005, 12:01 AM

I don't agree with murder . . . that would make us just as bad as them

I'm all for sabotage . . . I'm all for minor property damage . . . but murder is an unforgivable sin . . . even if it's your enemy, ESPECIALLY if it's done in cold blood.

Now on the other side of the coin . . . the Requiem, the avenging angel, whatever you want to call him . . . HE gets all the fun in that.

And although I don't believe in murder . . . don't think that it hasnt crossed my mind to make some of these pricks commit self-disembowelment (the term hara-kiri is a derogatory term in Japanese, by the way) while I wait to cut their head off so mercifully . . . but we are not in feudal Japan.

I do have a decent amount of Kung Fu training, including sword training for the diarn-den, single handed broadsword, single sided sai, and LOTS of practice with the ever-concealable wakizashi dagger. . . but this is for tournament and fitness purposes only. The only time I'd ever cut a person is if they went after my wife or daughter.

Old 01-08-2005, 12:13 AM

hey, i'm not talking about murder either just voicing an opinion. more or less just a fantasy thing, but in a few years you might think back and wonder...
Old 01-08-2005, 12:19 AM

oh, by the way, LOVE THE NAME ROTFLMAO

Old 01-08-2005, 02:55 AM

Peace DarkChilde,

I don't know what makes you think i am preaching for passive submission!

It is the very thing i have left Egypt because. Passive submission is when you do nothing and expect God to do it all for you!. The Egyptians do that, as long as they have something to eat, they don't care who is the Captain, or where is the ship heading to.

In my short life (27 years) i have had many chances to passivly submit (Surrender to Satan) but i tried as much as i could to keep my pledge with God and never put something or somebody above the truth.

How many jobs i quit because of that? i really cannot count them!

But i never left a battle without fighting first, i only leave when the battle is rigged, and the majority (except me) are players.

You may have been right to take that impression from my words, perhaps i should clarify some points:

1- Satan wants us to surrender to him and his dogma spiritually first, then comes the physical surrender.

2- His dogma is about (assigning powers to things and people that is independent of God). For example, he may whisper to you at some point that the you cannot afford leaving your job because of the money, thus if you accept this whisper, your center (god) shifts to money, gradually you become more and more stuck in money, and thus Satan binds you in an invisible prison. But if you remembered that your company's policies are against your core values, you will refrain from sharing in their evil, but then they will apply peer pressure on you to get you back to the field, you start resisting, you pray to God to give you a way out, because the whole system is corrupt, and in that you submit to God's will of granting you a way out at the right time he chooses. God says that He doesn't burden any soul beyond its means, God doesn't want you to quit and live a homeless life with your family!, but if you lost this inner spiritual resistance, He will never help you out.

3- So what i wanted to say is: step one is to submit and depend spiritually on God alone. To severe all dependance on anything or anyone else but God alone. To break free of the shackles of enslavment to things and people. As i have said before, Satan's strategies is to push and pull you away from God's straight balanced path into the extremes (of idol-worship), which are (attraction) too much love for a thing or a person (the forbidden tree), or too much hate or fear to a thing or a person. To submit to God alone, means simply to see that all the powers (beauty, skill, knowledge, ..etc) are from God, thus you owe your gratitude to God not to the visible thing or person. Thus you will not be bullied by people (because they have no real power), you will not be a slave to something (alcohol, gambling, soap operas, money, food.etc) or someone (a celebrity, a president, Jesus, Muhammad or the saints).

Your God will be one and only. And you will live in perfect happiness because of the simple realization that only God can harm or benefit.

Conclusion:

Step 1 is to submit to God, believe in Him alone and accept His messengers, accept Muhammad as the final prophet (thus accept Quran), and get united with the sincere.

My message is about unity, i was inspired on 12,16,2003 to call the sincere to get united in the United Submitters Nation, without this unity the individual attempts to resist will have no chance to prevail.

[7:158] Say,
"O people, I am GOD's messenger to all of you. To Him belongs the sovereignty of the heavens and the earth. There is no god except He. He controls life and death. Therefore, you shall believe in GOD and His messenger (Muhammad), the gentile prophet, who believes in GOD and His words. Follow him, that you may be guided.

Ahmad Nishitoba
God's messenger

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...