Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-19-2005, 12:59 PM

Default Re: I'm writing a paper about the origins of WWI for a university level history class...

Thank you 55132, Very interesting reads.

Old 10-19-2005, 03:31 PM

Default Re: I'm writing a paper about the origins of WWI for a university level history class...

ok
Old 10-19-2005, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Thumper wrote:
do you think I should mention the illuminati? has anyone here ever written about such a thing in an academic environment?
I wouldn't touch that subject with a ten foot pole.

:lol:
Old 10-19-2005, 05:59 PM

I'm sorry, but why, oh why, do those who have an opportunity to actually tell the truth, have to cover it up with politically correct wording so as not to offend.

Offend, I say!!

They are the ILLUMINATI.

Now, Thumper, tell it like it is!

But, don't get hurt in the process or become a target or any of that other BS that comes with the terrority of exposing these bastards.

Oopss!!
Old 10-19-2005, 07:05 PM

When that day comes, and the Novus Ordo Seclorum feals 'secure'; when that day comes and the world feels 'secure'; when everyone is 'secure'; when Novus Ordo Seclorum is 'secure'; when the powers of this world are 'secure'; when peace is 'secure'; when every little robot is 'secure';
THEN DESTRUCTION COMES UPON THEM ALL AND THEY SHALL BY NO MEANS ESCAPE!
For God shall give his 10 commandments to the Illuminati
1. Thou shalt go directly to hell. Thou shalt not pass 'go', thou shalt not collect 200 dollars.
2. Thou shalt by all means become buzzard meat.
3. Thou shalt surely be burnt alive with fire from heaven.
4. Thou shalt by all means have thine eyes melt in their sockets.
5. Thou shalt dissolve where thou standest.
6. Thou shalt be the mockery of Heaven and Earth.
7. Thou shalt surely have been deceived by Satan.
8. Thou shalt by all means be cast into Outer Darkness where their worm dieth not, nor is their fire quenched unto Aeons of Aeons.
9. Thou shalt be ground into dust and ash and tossed into the Lake of Fire and Brimstone.
10. Thou shalt surely fall into the Hand of the Living God, and shalt have His Wrath to the Uttermost.
Ras-mah-Tass
(THIS IS THE CONDENSED VERSION)
Old 10-19-2005, 08:35 PM

Wonderful. I even have clones working for me. This is fine. Just make sure you play by the rules.

But really the only person who can stir up the necessary forces is a guy like Leviathan aka Anton LaVey.

I know LaVey is dead. It doesn't matter. When I look into Leviathan's astral field, all I see is an old Anton LaVey. Period.

This guy Leviathan is just the guy for the job.

Leviathan has just the right Mercurial, reptillian brain that the job requires.

As for the rest of you. I can tell you this much (and this is the fact of the matter, coming from a Christian), there is not one of you who could stand against Leviathan. Not even one.

Who ever Leviathan is, he's the Big Chief of your show. He's just the one I've been looking for.
Old 10-19-2005, 08:43 PM

Wonderful. I even have clones working for me. This is fine. Just make sure you play by the rules.
But really the only person who can stir up the necessary forces is a guy like Leviathan aka Anton LaVey.
I know LaVey is dead. It doesn't matter. When I look into Leviathan's astral field, all I see is an old Anton LaVey. Period.
As for the rest of you. I can tell you this much (and this is the fact of the matter, coming from a Christian), there is not one of you who could stand against Leviathan. Not even one.
Who ever Leviathan is, he's the Big Chief of your show. He's just the one I've been looking for. Now that I found him never let him go.
Old 10-19-2005, 08:49 PM

Quote:
fra_nuthing wrote:
Who ever Leviathan is, he's the Big Chief of your show. He's just the one I've been looking for. Now that I found him never let him go.
Well, no. I won't let him go. He's the man for the job. Can a man kill a Leviathan? No. There's no hope of it. It's impossible. It is not in the nature of a Leviathan to have a fear factor. Scripture states that 'fear' is not even a function or possibility within a 'Leviathan'.

If a man cannot stand before a Leviathan, how can he stand against God who created Leviathan? Moreover, how can Leviathan stand against God?

No. God has another use for the Leviathan. It will happen because it is based upon the Divine Law of Nature.
Old 10-19-2005, 09:38 PM

You are one sick puppy just like I thought.

I hope you are not married and do not have any children.

If the answer is no, I hope you are incarcerated before the above scenario may occur.