Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Local chapters > Oceania
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-20-2005, 12:38 AM

Default Re: Tesla Technology Down Under?

[30 years to complete! Wow! That must be SOME RADAR system coz it sure as hell cant seem to stop illegal fishing boats from regularly landing on our shores, not to mention the light aircraft that fly in from islands to the North loaded with drugs and guns. Goanna - Oz's richest man - upped his fortune this way in the late 70's early 80's through his cattle stations up North]

Goanna - Wasn't he cleared by the Costigan Royal Commission? An interesting article touches on the subject. Heres the link http://www.crikey.com.au/articles/2005/07/11-1539-1009.html

Very interesting post True Believer ;-)

Old 10-20-2005, 01:24 AM

Great follow up post IGWT...others take note.

Yeh, old "Goanna"! Ha ha ha ha...i love him! The man is truly an Australian icon! A friend met him in a lift in Melbourne a few years back. Packers about 6'4 and he said in his most devlish cackling voice..."ah, in the lift with the little people". :-D He's still not sure if he ment in literal height or food chain status. I suggest both.

Packer's personal pilot was a friend of my Grandfathers who ran cattle stations and also "mustering" up past Carnarvon. All Packer ever wanted to know about his cattle station investments was how good were the roads and airstrips. It was an open secret that Packer was bringing in drugs through their in the late 70's and early 80's. Of course he was well up the food chain.

He would qualify as one of the most powerful men in Oz. Easily, with heavy connections with all sorts of nasty people willing to kill if needed. All these bozo's use organized crime to do their dirty work and dispose of loose ends and that includes motorcycle gangs as muscle.

Brings back memories does that article. :-)
Old 10-20-2005, 02:10 AM

Must be pretty connected when you sit with Royals at Wimbledon ;-)
Old 10-20-2005, 02:28 AM

must be pretty well connected if the acknowledged richest man can't even make the tax free threshold, has a million bucks of gold stolen from his office no questions asked, has a handgun stolen from a desk drawer, and the articles on the ABC website are pulled, while his "opposition" fail to mention the issue.

If it were me, $10k fine, and a year or two in gaol.
Old 10-20-2005, 03:33 AM

Quote:
Shannow wrote:
must be pretty well connected if the acknowledged richest man can't even make the tax free threshold, has a million bucks of gold stolen from his office no questions asked, has a handgun stolen from a desk drawer, and the articles on the ABC website are pulled, while his "opposition" fail to mention the issue.

A lady once told me, when she worked in bank, KP came in and withdrew thousands, and that she said was his betting money LOL ;-)
Old 10-20-2005, 09:08 AM

Hey hey
Yeah that Jindalee report is utter crap.
For a start long wavelength radars are easy as fuck to jam, only milimeteric radars are to my knowledge at the moment unjammable, or frequencey hopping burst systems.
Yeah well as for the first of its type the Ruskies have had thier "woodpeckers" since the 70s and the HAARP has been around for a while as well, funny only the good folk of Siberia claim theirs as OTH radars.
We all know what there for, there have been a lot of fireballs whizzing around the desert skys out our way for quite a time.

If you think thats interesting you should check out the "Echelon" spy system and with particular refference to the Deakon building in Canberra which within its 4 foot thick windowless reinforced concrete walls, is resplendent with the largest nest of cray supercomputers in the southern hemisphere and a fibre optic direct line to NSA headquarters in Virginia.
Mmmmmmmmmmm
They dont need to spy on us, we do it for them and if they see fit they let us know whats going on.
Its a shame they actually use the info against us on issues as trivial as stealing our export markets.
Old 10-20-2005, 07:56 PM

Thanx Khopesh for your unput.

Yes, they have had a doozy behind those 4ft thick walls for a while. Since the late 80's. Australia may be a island of only 20 million but it plays a vital role in the NWO program.

Things will begin happening here in the next 12 months. Massive imigration from the Elite. Massive immigration of low skilled labour from overseas to tie in with Howards I.R "reforms"...the Dialectical Meterialists" have found a welcome home in the land Down Under.

I'm not so sure the fat lazy slobs called Aussies will take it though.

It amazes me that stuff like Jindalee can just sit there unmolested by our "complient" mainstream media. That includes our beloved SBS and ABC who seem to miss an awful lot of shaninigans right under their noses.

As for Packer...i sware he LITERALLY sold his soul to the devil a long time ago. Strangely, i have heard 2nd and third hand that he is fiercly loyal to his staff and well liked. At times very down to Earth...i saw him nearly cry on t.v years ago when recounting a beating from his father. The great news is his and Murdochs son are complete dissapointments to their fathers and refuse to be so ruthless.

At least Packer would NEVER exchange his Australian Citizenship for profit...i think.
Old 10-20-2005, 07:57 PM

Quote:

Amazing is'nt it?

It's called the "Purple Circle"...and a big wad of cash. Will get you off just about anything.
Old 10-20-2005, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Its a shame they actually use the info against us on issues as trivial as stealing our export markets.
Yes, we just lost the Iraqi wheat market to the Yanks and now Howard is cozying up to Iran...what a fucking croc.

I love the way my fellow Australians consider themselves such bad asses when in fact they are gutless dog pussies who run like loyal poodles to their American and British masters side.

Pathetic.
Old 10-21-2005, 11:05 AM

Yes there has been a definate quickening here, noticable even in the last few months since ive been back in OZ.
It makes me wonder about the predictions for global war and the dates of 2006 and 2010 and if maybe they are not far off.

One thing is for certain, with the sudden showering of "Helpful" changes by the good old gov upon the unsuspecting languid masses of OZ, the outcome can be fully expected to be less than pleasant for the average peon in the street.