Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-08-2005, 06:46 AM

Default Re: Liberals vs Conservatives on this forum.

Ahmad, I love you, I want to feed you.
I think you have eaten too much from the tree of good and evil (knowledge) and it has given you nothing but gas.
You have yet to eat from the tree of life (Christ on the cross)
It will cleanse your palate (forgiveness of sins)
And you will feel much better.
I think you have yet to meet a true christian and are basing your ideas on those who set a bad example
I think I have only met one or two true christians and it is impossible to not want to be like them
Perhaps you should look at christianity as a religous goal, as I do.

What if it was from God and you rejected it?

Old 01-13-2005, 11:15 PM

Ahmad attempts to portray himself as a Muslim who rejects the extremism of radical Muslims.

He wants us to believe that he's somehow different from the usual pack of fanatical Muslims; but the truth is that like all Muslim pagans (who bow to a false god) he's thoroughly deceived by the Great Deceiver.

In his effort to appear 'moderate' he forgot his 'moderate' agenda for a moment and once posted an abusive commentary on Jesus Christ.

There are enough Christ-haters on this forum, and frankly to hear a demented Muslim lunatic who bows to a 'moon' god, makes for an amusing sidenote.

Ahmad, why is it that you never answer whether you are a Sunni or a Shit(e) Muslim?
Old 01-14-2005, 01:39 AM

ephesians6,

"In his effort to appear 'moderate' he forgot his 'moderate' agenda for a moment and once posted an abusive commentary on Jesus Christ."

Could you point out this abusive commentary?

I am not a Christ-hater, Jeus, Muhammad, Moses and all the messengers and prophets to me are honorable servants of the one god whom i respect and try to follow their "message".

I am not a Sunni or a Shi'a nor am i even a "muslim" in your sense.

I follow the religion of Submission, which is the original creed of Abraham that God designed for us all to follow. I am a Submitter to God alone.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 01-14-2005, 04:32 AM

Ahmad Assalamu ‘alaykum

Be at peace with your God whatever you percieve him to be.

I'm dismayed at the personal attacks on this site, and at you, while you disaggree with me, I respect you for the fact that you question and decide wether you agree or not without offence.

Respect to you.

Y
Old 01-14-2005, 04:44 AM

Salamun Alaykum Yeoshua,

What happens is that people stereotype, so if someone's name is Ahmad, all the hate propaganda of terrorists come to the mind. However we should be smarter than Satan.

I have always heard and read of how demonic are the freemasons. I certainly have some concerns, but i won't buy the stereotype that the real criminals like to hide behind. So with all due respect, i won't consider you a follower of Satan untill i see the evidence myself.

Peace

Ahmad

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 01-14-2005, 04:53 AM

Psst...hey, Ahmad, would you like to join the Rotary Club? Or the Kiwanis?
Just a nice bunch of local guys and businessmen, good family men who love God and country. You can make some really good connections.
Just ask Yeoshua, and he can help you out.
Old 01-14-2005, 05:04 AM

Ahmad,

Every human has a partner Jinn

Hadith - Sahih Muslim 6757, Narrated Abdullah ibn Mas'ud, similar narration 6759 by 'Aisha, r.a.
Allah's Apostle said: There is none amongst you with whom is not an attache from amongst the jinn (devil). They (the Companions) said: Allah's Apostle with you too? Thereupon he said: Yes, but Allah helps me against him and so I am safe from his hand and he does not command me but for good.

Is this not so?
Old 01-14-2005, 05:12 AM

"Every human has a partner Jinn "

Yes indeed. Everyone has a companion who is a descendant of Satan, he is the source of evil thoughts we get. But once we buy the very idea that something or someone have inherent power that is independent of God, we are enslaved by the Jinn-companion (ultimately Satan himself).

However the "Hadith" books are condemned by God, they are not to be considered a source of law since Quran suffices. Quran is letter by letter from God, while Hadith is like Talmoud, satanic fabrications.

P.S: But we can find some true "history" in these Hadith books though.

I just wish that we stop generalizing and start debating freely without quickly judging others. Satan ultimately fails in debate.

More on the Jinn-beings here:

http://www.usn2161.net/Jinns.html