Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-03-2005, 11:21 PM

Default Re: Video - "Waco: The Big Lie". 19meg WMV File

I have to admit, this was a great video breakdown of the Waco travesty. I'd never seen this before until just now.

I lived with my grandpa at the time. He had been in WWII, and just somehow seemed to know that something really fishy was up.

We went on about this for weeks afterward. But I distinctly remember his commentary on the whole incident the day it happened.

He said, Look that guy just got shot by his own men! He thought the AFT looked like the three-stooges trying to storm the compound. He said something smelled like a pile of horse-shit in the whole deal, and he figured Janet Reno and Clinton were up to something big.

It's kind of strange looking back on all the crap that happened during the Clinton administration.

People commiting suicide with riffles to the backs of their own heads that balistics experts say must have been fired about two feet away - now that's a neat trick, if you can pull that off.

Oh, and what about Mr Brown, who's plane went down and somehow, when they uncovered his body, he had managed to get himself a 9mm bullet hole in the top of his head, execution style.

Must just be strange accidents.

Old 10-04-2005, 12:31 PM

Thanks for the videos TB- I've been downloading most of them.
Old 10-20-2005, 03:46 PM

Quote:
fra_nothing wrote:
Does anyone but those, like me, who lived in north Texas at the time remember that the ATF nazis who were killed were killed by their OWN MEN in cross fire!!!!?

Stockpiling weapons was the excuse. Folks, there weren't any weapons. And there weren't any biological nukes in Iraq either. We knew both.
Really?!

I never thought about that. Is it really possible though? The surviving Davidians say in the film that there WERE people with guns inside, but they were supposedly legal.

It's not difficult to imagine the ATF sacrificing a few of their own to justify blowing the Davidians away. It wouldn't have looked good if the ATF didn't suffer ANY casualties at all in all the mayhem at Carmel, Texas...

But what was the real reason the Davidians had to be made examples of? What was Clinton and Reno afraid of that the Davidians and/or Koresh knew and would let the press know? Why was it so crucial to butcher EVERYONE, including the children? I mean, they obviously didn't care whether they killed the children or not, especially with those directed explosives purposely made to kill everyone on the receiving end of the explosion which the ATF used deliberately where they knew the women and children were.

What made it so important that everyone had to be murdered?
Old 10-20-2005, 09:09 PM

Coz they would be exposed as the murdering dog bastards that they are? Which is why they behaved as the murdering dog bastards that they are to cover the first act of being murdering dog bastards?

I sometimes think that Waco was good for everyone. It showed the ruthless and vengeful nature of law enforcement in America. It also "sobered" those cocky little wankers in their black ski masks and MP5's...not fun when they shoot back is it boys? That should make you think twice before attempting to make a show of yourselves again.
Old 10-21-2005, 02:12 AM

Brings to mind the Solzhenitsyn Dilemma, only the Branch Davidians did what the Russians were burning in the camps for NOT having done, i.e. they fought back.

It keeps coming back to this question, it seems:

To live in slavery or die a free man?
Old 10-21-2005, 04:39 AM

I have no problem dying on my two feet in front of the goons. What worries me is how i'm personally perceived. At least the Davidians had a army of sympathisers going out to bat for them.

I think the line between dangerous kook and "Liberty Martyr" are pretty close...at the moment anyway.

My only request from God is that i'm remebered for what i've done or may do. The scariest moment in 1984 with John Hurt is when his torturer says to him that they will simply vapourise him and it will be as if he had never existed.

That sends shivers down my spine. They cannot be allowed to wipe out history and our connection to the past and the martyrs past and present.

Thanx for that WACO doco by the way. Will put the new one up soon.

The book by Bill Saffire "Lend Me Your Ears: Great Speeches In History" is enlightening as it details some of the wonderful gallows speeches from freedom loving people who probably would never believe that present day sufferers draw inspiration from their words and actions from so long ago.