Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-24-2005, 10:56 AM

Default Re: What is Microsoft doing?

Yes, I’ve heard of that too. The universe is still expanding as a result of the 'big boom'. When it stops expanding, it will suck its self-inward. It is another theory that the universe will explode yet again after it has crumpled up and cause history to start all over again.

Old 10-24-2005, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Bouncer wrote:
aether.lbl.gov/www/projects/cobe/

Anyone familiar with the COBE project will tell you that the universe itself gets more wrinkled as it grows older. One woefully neglected theory in cosmology is the "Yesterday's News" theory which states that the universe will one day wrinkle up into a ball like and old piece of newspaper.
We humans also get wrinkled as we grow older, so ips facso, we too will shrivel up and die.
Therefore, we will not evolve into multidimetional brainiacs, or whatever.
No, but Computers will, and they even now are not bound to this dimension. Check with MIT.
Old 10-24-2005, 11:06 AM

Why yes, you seem to be correct.
I tried unraveling string theory a while ago. It got my knickers in a twist, but I managed to unknot them in the eleventh dimention, to wit.