Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-25-2005, 08:38 PM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to George_Bush
Default F.R.E.E.D.O.M. - We want you to feel secure now!

Hello everbody.

This is George. Listen, I've heard from my sources that there's been some insurgency here lately.

We've looked into the problem. America will not tolerate these attacks on individual freedom. The war on terrorism will be won.

In the following weeks we are to unfold our sevenfold plan for security. It's called F.R.E.E.D.O.M.

This is a acronime. It stands for the Federal Reconstructionist Econimic and Engineering Domestic Organisation Medium. The disassemblers working for Al Qeiada will be brought to justice.

I appreciate the support of all Americans in this inititiate, and I appreciate the support of the world. God bless you and your familes, and God bless America.

--W, The President