Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-25-2005, 12:40 PM

Default Re: Soy Products???

Quote:
LaDominio wrote:
Apparently, Soy contains a chemical, which can increase your chances of getting cancer.

Everything you eat that is not 100% natural is bad for you. If we were to eat only from the land, we would probably live thrice as long.
how come the people before the industrial revolution didn't live thrice as long.

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 10-25-2005, 12:43 PM

Because this kind of control had already been implemented. In the bible, the normal age to die was about 900.
Old 10-25-2005, 01:01 PM

Quote:
LaDominio wrote:
Because this kind of control had already been implemented. In the bible, the normal age to die was about 900.
you mean they were using chemicals, pesticides, and GMO before the industrial revolution?? :-o

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 10-25-2005, 02:10 PM

Um, I don't mean to be a party pooper, but didn't God at one time declare that the span of a man's life would be 72 years, on average? I believe it's in the Bible.

That of course does not shed any light on the cause of the foreshortening, but it was well before diesel fuel and nylons.
Old 10-25-2005, 03:39 PM

Yes, but does God use the supernatural to make things change materialistically? He uses 'science' to affect our materialistic world.
I suspect that God had appointed people to do this for him... Think about it… its not far fetched. Its been proven that over 3000 years ago, human civilization was very technologically advanced.
Check this out if you don’t believe me.
www.s8int.com

Then again, it’s just my opinion.
Old 10-26-2005, 10:42 AM

Oh believe me, I'm a dyed-in-the-wool Jonathan Gray fan, myself. Remember what the tower of Babel was all about! God mumbled to himself, "Oh oh, if these fools consolidate themselves (foreshadow of the NWO?) then there will be no limit to what they can do . . ."

J. Gray posits that entropy is at work in civilization, so that we go from more advanced to less advanced as time goes on. Althought technology is advancing, our civilization as an entitity is devolving at an alarming rate. Yes?

Also, I believe that mankind before the Great Fall intuitively knew all of the details of how the world works; in other words, there was no need for "science" at that time in history because the mechanisms of matter and energy were common knowledge.
Old 10-27-2005, 06:27 AM

Quote:
Bouncer wrote:

Althought technology is advancing, our civilization as an entitity is devolving at an alarming rate. Yes?
A person who has a life entirely based on materialism is more of an animal rather than a human.

People believe that we are 'evolving' because we are getting better at doing the practical things. So that is exactly right. We are ‘devolving’!
Old 10-27-2005, 09:23 AM

When they start making beer out of soybeans, then I'll sit up and take notice. And don't forget the blue corn chips.
Old 10-27-2005, 09:27 AM

Oh, I relly enjoyed the OOPARTS site and will return frequently.

One caveat, however: the image of egyptian heiroglyphs has been analysed and found to be retouched; they are just common symbols that were subject to erosion and someone really good at photoshop.
This, however, does not detract from the fact that working model airplanes were in fact found in situ at burial sites.