Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-28-2005, 12:10 PM

Default what's the number one government tool used for indoctrination and social engineering?

...I say public education.

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 10-28-2005, 01:23 PM

Default Re: what's the number one government tool used for indoctrination and social engineering?

I say that's where the basics are given to us. It is continued in the mass media to a greater extent, I believe.

There are four basic levels that I am aware of:

1) Learning symbols and symbolic language. Examples: reading and writing, and the significance of symbols such as the flag, the crucifix, Star of David, and especially symbols of authority.

2) Learn to attribute perception and emotional bias to the symbols. Pride and patriotism attaches to the flag, which in turn evokes love of country, etc.

3) Learn to be manipulated by the use of these household icons, e.g. watching news items in which arabs, or those horrible Democrats, are burning the American flag. This should evoke hatred and anger towards those who desecrate the symbolic item.

4) Manipulation in the moment of emotional response to direct the emotion and susequent actions towards the "enemy" chosen by the neocons.
Old 10-28-2005, 02:21 PM

Default Re: what's the number one government tool used for indoctrination and social engineering?

I think equally as bad as public ed. is church. They're all 501-c3 state creatures.
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 10-28-2005, 07:15 PM

Media is the obvious method, therefore number one!

food and drugs are the primers - for easy brainwashing through internet, television, music and religous institutions - which are part of the education systems

We all have a favorite don't we.

da da da da da - I'm lovin it!
Old 10-28-2005, 07:17 PM

don't forget the flouride in the water. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 10-28-2005, 07:22 PM

don't forget the ever growing number

of forced vaccination shots to most vulnerable

of all
Old 10-28-2005, 07:27 PM

Yeah, here's a question for you all.

How many of you have a giant vaccination shot scar on your left or right arm?

This is the mark of the refugee.
Old 10-28-2005, 09:43 PM

a close friend has one ... what the hell is it ?
Old 10-29-2005, 12:36 AM

Quote:
I think equally as bad as public ed. is church. They're all 501-c3 state creatures.
The President of the CFR mention in the interview on my web site working closely with religious congregations.
Old 10-29-2005, 12:47 AM

The tool that they use the most, although technically they don't own it is apathy.