Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-29-2005, 02:46 PM

Default Should the U.S. Declare War on Iran - or Israel?

Should the U.S. Declare War on Iran--or Israel?
If We're Going to Start WWIII, We May As Well Do It Right

www.HonestMediaToday.com/products.htm

by Mark Farrell
Oct 29, 2005

Lately, there has been some talk about the U.S. and England raising the ante' in its desire to wage war against Iran. This is obviously part of the attempt to get the U.S. further entrenched in the Mid-East and start a massive war to obscure the fact that our economy is all but bankrupt and to, once again, do the bidding of America's favorite plutocrats--the Israelis.

The rationale now used to justify this ongoing madness, as we march towards a "war to end all wars," is that Iran is in violation of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty--something which it never signed. However, if it is in violation of this treaty, then Israel too is most assuredly guilty of this crime, with some estimates having been put that Israel has well over 300 nuclear bombs.

Now, I'm not particularly fond of Iran in any case. If memory serves me correctly (and you'll have to forgive me if it doesn't), a couple decades ago, the Iranians kidnapped a bunch of Americans, causing John Denver's song, "Tie a Yellow Ribbon around the Old Oak Tree," to skyrocket to fame while Americans did just that--put ribbons all over their trees (which are now all over the bumpers of cars)--with the hope of their fellow citizens' return, in an effort born out of frustration under Carter's leadership.

When Reagan came to power, the Iranians quickly complied, freeing the Americans held hostage, if I'm not mistaken. And afterwards, we started to arm Saddam Hussein in his bid against the Iranians, if that makes any sense, not that much of anything does in the U.S. any more.

In any case, I don't particularly care too much for the Iranians' politics, given the U.S.'s bitter history with Iran. But I'd just as soon let bygones be bygones. After all, why should I care what they do over in their corner of the world, as long as it doesn't concern me or this nation? They can chop off as many hands as they please, and make all their women wear head scarves. It doesn't really bother me. Nor would it bother me if they attacked one of their neighbors; it's their problem, not ours. I'm not the world's police man, and shouldn't be expected to die for such nonsense. Nor should any other American.

More importantly, if I am to care about a country that has engaged in terrorist activities and is a threat to world peace--if there is any country in the Mid-East that fits the bill--Israel should be, first and foremost, stopped at all costs.

Now, Israel, as many of us who have at least half a brain realize, has bombed American interests in the past. The most well-known instances of such were the LaVon Affair and the USS Liberty, the latter-case being when the Israelis massacred 34 and injured over hundred Navy men aboard a ship with an American flag flying high in the wind, using napalm and machine-gunning the U.S.'s life-rafts down in an act to frame Egypt, which will never be forgotten by those few Americans who still care about our country.

The U.S. President at the time, the traitor LBJ, allowed this to occur; in fact, a Russian ship came to the USS Liberty's aid long before any American saw them, despite U.S. fighter jets that could have stopped the massacre in process and saved at least 34 American lives.

And, of course, there have been many attacks against our allies too--such as when Israel bombed England's King David Hotel, etc.

Most people realize this--or, they should, at least.

More recently, Israel has continued this trend of deceit. It has been selling U.S. military secrets to China. The heads of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee have been engaging in espionage. And, as some cognizant of Israel's activities are quick to point out, Jonathon Pollard stole the equivalent of a full room of military secrets for Israel, some of which caused the death of U.S. agents.

In any case, it goes without saying that Israel is no good. It has nuclear weapons. It has engaged in terrorism against the U.S. It steals stuff that it shouldn't. It uses its foreign-based political action committees through dual-citizens to shape American policy (and thereby get a recurring grant of at least $4 billion every year--often much more). If we are to believe that Apartheid is bad and so is racial hatred, then let's look at their massive Apartheid Wall, which they're building on the tops of Palestinians' homes, and their laws that prevent non-Jews from gaining full citizenship, from being allowed to live in certain areas, and from even marrying some Jews (their priestly sect). Oh, yeah, and the Israelis (or, at the least, a prominent Israeli who was cited by a major Israeli paper, with some others reportedly in agreement with said statements) have threatened to bomb parts of Europe, at one time, if anyone there dares to annoy their fragile little egos.

Again, the Israelis are just plain no good.

So, why the heck should we be focusing on Iraq and Iran, when there is no doubt that the Israelis have WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION and they might very well use them? Let's just get it over with, and attack that little rabid pitbull in the Mid-East, Israel.

Now, I understand that Israel's air force is one of the greatest on the earth; in fact, they've stolen the best technology from the U.S., Russia, England, Germany, Italy, etc., ad nauseam. So they should be. They've got a lot of good planes, and many good pilots.

It would be a war with many hazards, with all their Zionist traitors scattered throughout America, ready to put their true love of Israel-first to the test.

However, being a true patriot, I'm willing to take this risk; and promise to be the first on my block to enlist when Uncle Sam gets a spinal cord implant and decides to do something about that terroristic nation in the Mid-East, Israel.

Watch these videos -

Zionist War Crimes: The Case for the Prosecution (review) (view online)

Judea Declares War on Germany: A Critical Look at WWII (view online)

Understanding Anti-Semitism: Why Do Some People Dislike Jews? (about) (view online) (reviews)

Rep. Paul Findley Dares to Speak Out Again: A 22-Year Congressman Exposes Israel's Lobby (view online)

www.HonestMediaToday.com/products.htm

++++++++++++++++

"Many rabbis and professionals have told me recently that they fear for their jobs should they even begin to articulate their doubts about Israeli policy--much less give explicit support to calls for an end to the occupation."

-- Rabbi Michael Lerner
April 28, 2002 in the Los Angeles Times

======================

Confessions of a Philosopher:

It is not the case that a belief is worthy of respect, or is even interesting merely because it is widely held, though that it is widely held may give one food for thought. Of the religions I studied, the one I found least worthy of intellectual respect was Judaism.

----British Scholar and Philosopher Bryan Magee in 1997

+++++++++++