Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-01-2005, 01:58 AM

Default Re: Queen Elizabeth II said, "This dragon gives you your power, your throne and your own authority."

Quote:
Shannow wrote:
Is there an original to go off ?

If I copy, paste and expand, it looks like something my management woud generate.
Looks terrible, doesn't it? I can't help that.

Anyway, look at William's coat of arms. I noticed this right after I finished my Dr Pepper just now.

The little lion thingy at the top is different from Charles' one. William's lion is floating in the air. And the crown is bigger. Is there something going on there.

Old 11-01-2005, 02:02 AM

Default Re: Queen Elizabeth II said, "This dragon gives you your power, your throne and your own authority."

Ok...I found it. This Charle's sign. Is says Ich Dien (I serve). The question is 'What does he serve?' Isn't that German? And if it's German, then doesn't that smack of Hapsburg's? And if that smacks of Hapsburgs's, doesn't that smack of Holy Roman Empire? And if that smacks of Holy Roman Empire, then doesn't that smack of the Roman Empire? And if that smacks of the Roman Empire, then folks, that DOES smack of the Beast of Revelation! (no jokes here)

I see some lions. And I see a Unicorn. There is even the Red Dragon there. There is a black shield with 15 little yellow poco-dots on it. And 15 is the number of death. There are alot of ostrich feathers going on here too.

Looks like a bunch of symbols taken from Job, Ezekiel, Daniel, and Revelation.

I don't know though, I've been known to be wrong.

P.S. GREAT SCOT! Is that a scarab beatle down there? Yeah, people. The more I look at this thing the worse it gets. It's definetely got a sinister bent to it.

P.S. 2 Oh, yes, I see the spades or arrows pointing to the lefthand and the right. This is a veiled symbol of baphomet, Solve et Coagula. I suppose is to symbolize the keys of the kingdom of heaven. I think it symbolizes the keys to the kingdom of this world set in diametrical opposition to the Crown of Heaven.

I'll sleep on it and take up this topic again tomarrow.

Great shiza! I made a mistake. I think 15 is the number of the devil or something. I'm not very good at being a magician. I'm not really a magician in fact, so it doesn't matter. I just fool people into thinking I'm a magician, but I'm really not.

I don't even care about numerology. I just want to know what the convoluted esoteric symbolism is. Anyway, good night everyone. Pleasent dreams.

Old 11-01-2005, 07:30 AM

THE WINSORS ARE GERMAN, THEY ARE BATTENBERGS.