Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-12-2005, 11:21 PM

Default Social Engineering & Computer Games

I have a confession.

Despite my hatred of war and the death of innocents I have a love of the First Person Shooter.

The more realistic tactics involved the better. The more realistic the weaponary the better. The more detailed the graphics the better.

I like the games like Ghost Recon where you may hide under a bush for a half hour or more waiting to kill the enemy. Lots of detailed infantry tactics please.

I find my love of the high tech machinery of war hard to reconcile with the disgusting real life effects.

I'm beginning to draw the line lately as the games themselves are earily mimicking real life scenario's or is it the other way around?

Ghost Recon came out around 2001 and is based on the CIA's favourite hack Tom Clancy's cast of characters of the same name.

In the game you are army special forces detailed with moving through Central Asia up to the borders of Russia with Chechnya. Eventually you move into Russia with the aim of defeating ultra nationalist Russian coup plotters.

Much of the action centers around North & South Ossetia which happens to be where so much trouble has been happening lately. Remember the terrible School gym bombing? Central Asia is central to the NWO take over.

The next disk was based around central and sub saharan Africa including the coast of Somalia. U.S Special Forces are there right now securing and capping off the oil fields there preventing independant development.

They ar'nt there yet but the third disk has you landing in Cuba to secure it for 'democracy'. We'll wait and see. Snigger snigger.

Sub plots include backing up U.N soldiers helpless against nasty ultra nationalist locals. Characters blurt out classics like "Watch out for blue hats, they're the good guys". Hmmmm.

Next game is "Shadow Op's" where you are a member of an elite black op's unit tasked with 'dirty' missions. In more honest days these characters were called Mercenaries.

You must predictably defeat the evil terrorists who want to destroy innocent people. A large chunk takes place in the Middle East with a suitable musical accompanyment...plenty of Allah Akbah's abound. Pure Psy Op's for the young grist for the mill of the future.

In the end you prevent the killing of VIP's at a world leader summit. Shame. When will a game come out when we have to KILL the NWO leaders? I wait patiently. It will come soon. Write in for some scenario's.

The current game which has me gob smacked is "Joint Operations: Typhoon Rising". I remarked to a friend with a big grin that I wonder when the game detailing the take over of Indonesia is due out (this was post Tsunami).

1 week later I found it. It's spooky. On the back cover..."In one of the largest multi player FPS games EVER, join the ferocious struggle between Joint Operations Forces and Indonesian Rebels, where team work is essential for survival and ultimate victory".

It gets better...

The scenario even pin points Ache. The scene of most of the devestation from the Tsunami and where a large carrier task force is kindly helping the locals. Ache just happens to possess one of the richest deposits of precious metals, oil & gas, rain forest timber and numerous other valuable exports. It also happens to be home to an Independace movement strongly Muslim and actively resisting the NWO and it's lackey's in the Indonesian Elite.

I kid you not. If you're familiar with this genre you will know what I mean. Some of the details mimicking real life are astounding.

I cannot believe that just like the co-operation with Hollywood, gaming departments are not being funded by a department of the CIA.

Remember that wonderful stream of war movies pre and post 9-11? Who cannot forget the tear jerker Black hawk Down. No better peice of revisionist propaganda bullshit has ever been produced. And just in time for the war too.

I'm sure it's just a co-incidence.