Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Local chapters > Oceania
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-02-2005, 10:19 PM

Default Re: They can't help themselves

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Australia is not big enough for us both fraterman.
LOL :lol:

Old 11-03-2005, 03:42 AM

It's just obscene.

Leader for the "Greens" screams that Howard is full of it.

The leader of the Democrats was "briefed" on the imminent terrorist threat. When she asked if arrests would be made after the legislation was passed she was told..."not nescessarily".

What an obscene insult to the Australian publics intelligence.

Howard then has the nerve to say to the press..."are you questioning the integrity of the the F.P and ASIO"?

YES!!!!!

Lord have mercy!

It's embarrising to watch.
Old 11-03-2005, 05:22 AM

Wow awesome, arnt things suddenly getting interesting.

We are about to be attacked just like Iraq was within moments of completing a nuclear device and attack the west with NBC weapons!
YAY.

Its strange, little john has built a reputation for being a shrewd and effective political manipulator why I wonder the sudden lack of finesse.
I mean I thought they pulled off the Pt Arthur thing rather well.
Gold star for you John.
Ongoing and recent performance has however and increasingly of late been at best sporadic.
I suppose those that own John feel he is in breach of contract of late and not delivering desired services to the agreed timetable.
Penaltys for breach of contract are knowen to be severe.
I guess they are also uhappy with the rothschild happy clappy Fabianites Labour barely able to "seem" to offer a semblance of opposition which I guess is important for the overall illusion, and wow no supprise completly back young John to the hilt yet again.
Well I suppose its for our own good.
We obviously have no idea whats good for us and it is best left to those in ivory towers who certainly know what is best for us and we had better not interferre.

I wonder what the next stunt will be, and how many of us will have to die in the next problem reaction solution senario about to be played out to cause the justification and implementation off the next revised, speeded up paradigm which we will of course demand to be implimented.
Those of religiouse faith extreme or otherwise have little to fear the next target will be us.

However the worm will turn as it always does and the time will come when those who have sold us out will suffer the pointy edge of the sedition laws they themselves implemented.
If we hold to our passions with focus and wisdom.

One day id like to see the whole story and look back on what is happening now with clear vision, to search and know every motive/action and otherwise with absolute clarity, truth would no doubt be far more exciting than the wildest fantasy we are currently capeable of.

Mmmmmm we arre knowen to be the test case for what is to follow in the rest of the world and I suppose all the flutter is because we havent been playing the game.
Yippie, I guess were not that bad after all.
Old 11-03-2005, 09:01 AM

Yeh, someone has put the heat on the man.

Labor has disgusted me even more. Truly pathetic.

Well, after watching the latest Illuminati expose i am convinced that Howard has been a long term stooge.

He sat his bar exam and went STRAIGHT into politics. Alexander Downer is close behind. No one as embarrasingly pathetic as Downer got their off his own back.

Now I see just what a threat Mark Latham was. Quite frankly i think he was lucky to get out alive.
Old 11-03-2005, 01:26 PM

"Cactus Island" the other day had a meeting of the Libs, in which Howard explained that the next move forward would be to change distances and volumes to miles and Gallons...George would like that. (my note..when he moves here, it will be easier).

Part way through the meeting, he spies Beazley in the wings. Beazley explains that he's agreeing with him so often, he thought he better join the liberal party.

Ended up with Howard appointing Costello as the leader of the opposition "cause he NEVER agrees with me".

Funniest episode I've heard in ages, but I couldn't laugh.

Maybe voluntary voting will allow me to avoid "voting" for a politiican.
Old 11-03-2005, 08:14 PM

Aw no cactus island, on the radio right.
Haha shit I havent heard that for years and thought it had gone long ago.
Old buckets beasley and all, id like to see a lot more political satire on the tv over here, well while its still legal.