Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-03-2005, 10:44 PM

Default Re: Jews are Americas salvation.

Quote:
nomad wrote:
Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
True.

Then Christ was rejected by the majority of these very same people.

God laid a table and "Da Joooze" were busy with other things.

The rest is history and the last 2000 years have not been good for the Jew on a "quality of life" scale outside the material.

God came in person to ask his chosen people to let up and drop the rigidity. Time to lighten up. He got slapped in the face and others took up the cross. The Jew lost his place in Gods eyes at that moment.

The Jew has his valid place in history. An original people with an amazing story of survival as they brought forth a new age and a set of values from Moses that stands tall today.

You're 2000 years over done and the materialistic rigidity is getting boring. The desire for the Old Testament black and white is over and should not be thrown out, merely added to.

We are all O.T jews at heart. Thats why they do well in this iron dark age that we support. Time for us all to understand Christs relationship to the old way and why He came. Even if you dont "believe", surely any thinking person can understand the importence of the New Testament in our spiritual and material evoloution?

The sheer stubborness that was required to escape from slavery is to be admired and in fact i draw inspiration from the tribulations of the Jew. But there's a time and a place for it...the wars over Grandpa. Time to relax.

TB

Should we blame God for turning these Hebrew

slaves into our Masters ?
I don't necessarily think Zionists are the Master of much of anybody or anything.. Certainly if OT Scripture is to be believed (specifically the Book of Kings), these people were some of the most incompetent administrators who ever walked the Earth. Small wonder they soon lost their "inheritance" and "promised land"..

Nothing to *fear* there..

In the modern conspiracy theories are to be believed, I wouldn't *brag* too much about controlling Hollywood and Wall Street either, as either of these is a case study "Economic Self Destruction for Dummies".. The bubble will soon burst there too, and when it does it will be there will be no way to repair it or go back.

Besides, it's the British Crown that *really* controls things.. :-P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-04-2005, 01:17 AM

Lawerence of Arabia once described the arabs as a race of individual geniuses.
A hero to the Empire and terrorist to the Germans.

I dont belive they (the Arabs) are stupid by any means, selfish greedy corrupt and more definatly but then again so is virtually everyone else, the difference is in the west the corruptors wear suits and are institutionalised.

Yes I agree the arabs are definately part of the equation as far as globalisation is concerned the actions of OPEC etc I see as competeing factions of the global group each pushing its own agenda and frequently crossing into each others perceved turf.

This however takes nothing away from how the Jewish/Zionst faction have performed, indeed the injustice of this group is the most easily defined.
For example the jews of the bible do actually "geneticly" still exist and they are the Palistinians.
The European hook nosed jew comes from the Khazar tribe in the caucuses who converted around 800ad and comprise ninty seven percent of todays jewish population.
Genticly the original semites of the bible are the Palistinians.
How insane, the original semites are being persecuted by so called Jews who come from the borders of europe and asia that converted some time afterwards.
The existance of Israel is therefore an absolute corruption and completely unjust.

We do indeed live in interesting times.
Old 11-04-2005, 06:00 PM

Quote:
psholtz wrote:
Quote:
nomad wrote:
Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
True.

Then Christ was rejected by the majority of these very same people.

God laid a table and "Da Joooze" were busy with other things.

The rest is history and the last 2000 years have not been good for the Jew on a "quality of life" scale outside the material.

God came in person to ask his chosen people to let up and drop the rigidity. Time to lighten up. He got slapped in the face and others took up the cross. The Jew lost his place in Gods eyes at that moment.

The Jew has his valid place in history. An original people with an amazing story of survival as they brought forth a new age and a set of values from Moses that stands tall today.

You're 2000 years over done and the materialistic rigidity is getting boring. The desire for the Old Testament black and white is over and should not be thrown out, merely added to.

We are all O.T jews at heart. Thats why they do well in this iron dark age that we support. Time for us all to understand Christs relationship to the old way and why He came. Even if you dont "believe", surely any thinking person can understand the importence of the New Testament in our spiritual and material evoloution?

The sheer stubborness that was required to escape from slavery is to be admired and in fact i draw inspiration from the tribulations of the Jew. But there's a time and a place for it...the wars over Grandpa. Time to relax.

TB

Should we blame God for turning these Hebrew

slaves into our Masters ?
I don't necessarily think Zionists are the Master of much of anybody or anything.. Certainly if OT Scripture is to be believed (specifically the Book of Kings), these people were some of the most incompetent administrators who ever walked the Earth. Small wonder they soon lost their "inheritance" and "promised land"..

Nothing to *fear* there..

In the modern conspiracy theories are to be believed, I wouldn't *brag* too much about controlling Hollywood and Wall Street either, as either of these is a case study "Economic Self Destruction for Dummies".. The bubble will soon burst there too, and when it does it will be there will be no way to repair it or go back.

Besides, it's the British Crown that *really* controls things.. :-P

Prince Charles and the Queen of England control

nothing and are puppets themselves.

The true powers are just like God ... invisible.
Old 11-04-2005, 06:08 PM

The Crown is just a loose term to describe the power base of whiteys world.
Old 11-04-2005, 07:28 PM

Actually the apostole paul states that the hebrews will come back under Gods fold but these are not the zionist nor the majority of the called jews wich by the way is a non bibilical term.

The scripture states that the vast majority of those claiming hebrew genes or linage will be killed by the beast in the war for jerusalem as written in the book of revelation, only a remanant will come out alive, those that accept the one they killed 2k years ago as Lord.

what realy gets me is how those that call themselves jews choose to ignore everything but the torah as part of the divine scriptures, they very cleverly hide there true nature buy not using those books.

In fact you could say that the greatest anti jewish book in history is the book we call the old testamen.

Just by reading it we can see how foolish incompetent and stupid are those that rejected their, God the one that gave them so many victories and so much fortune.

The book of ezekia 31 states that God will bring them back to Jerusalem in non belief and i truly belive that among the zionist facist that rule jerusalem and the world is hidden the true seed that will someday inherit jerusalem and rule with our savior from their together with the church who will be in heaven.

So yes I do believe that its scriptural that the world will be blessed because of the hebrews but i separate these kazars/askenazi synoguge of satan from the real seed.

Nomad are you kazar? Are you sure?
Old 11-04-2005, 07:58 PM

Hebrews - those who cross the river - King Eber. The Bible talks of the Jews (Tribe of Judah)and the fake Jew. Jew is only 1/12 of the House of Israel. The Jew is never referred to as the complete House of Israel because they are not. Judah was the southern kingdom and Israel the northern kingdom only the Jew (Judah), Benjamen, and a few Levis every returned to this land including now.
Old 11-04-2005, 11:42 PM

Default Current Story On America

And in the United States today, this greatest of battles is all but lost. Not for lack of true and correct knowledge either, but rather because of the deafness and blindness of those once great people, who when once oppressed created the greatest of Nations with the greatest freedoms but today has fallen into madness and hypocrisy, craving only those things which satisfy their flesh, and at the expense of their souls.

Link
Old 11-09-2005, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Marsali wrote:
Most Jews are good people who are just trying to get by, like everyone else. There are a few of them in government, Hollywood, and the ADL, who are causing problems, but they aren't doing it alone; they're getting plenty of help from non-Jews.
And the non-jews are happy as clams to do so!
Old 11-09-2005, 02:38 PM

This isn't exactly a parable but it is a damn good example of America, Western Europe and Australia.

Those of you who have an "outside" dog, notice how he gets when he gets fleas, which are parasites. He can be running full tiilt and suddenly stop to bite or scratch a biting flea. After a while he will start doing strange things trying to dislodge the fleas that are slowly killing him.

If you don't do something to help the poor animal like perhaps flea powder or a dip, after a while he will have so many fleas (parasites) that he no longer runs and plays because they have sapped his strength. Before long he will die.

We are that dog. I leave it up to you to discern who the greatest group of parasites in the world are. We, as free nations, will soon be dead.
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque
Old 08-06-2006, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Barbara wrote:
This isn't exactly a parable but it is a damn good example of America, Western Europe and Australia.

Those of you who have an "outside" dog, notice how he gets when he gets fleas, which are parasites. He can be running full tiilt and suddenly stop to bite or scratch a biting flea. After a while he will start doing strange things trying to dislodge the fleas that are slowly killing him.

If you don't do something to help the poor animal like perhaps flea powder or a dip, after a while he will have so many fleas (parasites) that he no longer runs and plays because they have sapped his strength. Before long he will die.

We are that dog. I leave it up to you to discern who the greatest group of parasites in the world are. We, as free nations, will soon be dead.
In Light of Recent Events

In light of recent worldwide condemnation of JEWS for the war in Israel, I need to clear the air on my stance of JEWS.

First of all I don't have a bone to pick with any race of people, YES, I sometimes write bad things about JEWS, but, it's with something about the NWO in mind. Now, I'm well aware that ZIONISM and JEWS go hand in hand, but, that is really not the case, if you investigate more, You'll find Gentiles more and more carrying the SATANIC FLAG!

I don't have a racist tendency, I find it disgusting actually, My GOD commands me to try and Love and Respect everybody! In this F***ED up world that's getting hard to do.

Now as far as this thread goes, I stand by my actual words. Let me explain something, Jews for centuries have been more aggressive than Gentiles when it comes to BUSINESS! Whether you believe their "cheats," "crooks" or whatever, they're in charge of world finance and business mostly because they've OUTFOXED the GENTILE!

Now if gentiles suddenly got more BRUTISH in business affairs, I'm pretty damm certain world affairs would still be the same if not worse.

I'm sure some on this forum will see things differently, and I respect that, This is my OPINION, and I stand by it. :-o

P.S. I forgot to add this, when I say Jews are Americas Salvation, I mean Financial, For me personally no one, not even JEWS offer me any salvation, Only my Lord Jesus Christ can give me that! And if you follow WORLD FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS you'll see that America has been the benefactor of some 5trillion dollars in Investment money since the 2001 WTC attacks, look around you, especially the big cities, Chicago,New York,Los Angeles..ect not even China has invested that much in infrastruture. And YES ther'es a CONSPIRACY in their somewhere.

Follow the Money Trail

this website provides all construction of massive building in the world, look it up yourself. http://www.emporis.com/en/

http://www.savethemales.ca/index.html