Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-06-2005, 11:55 AM

Default What is The Secret? *

What is The Secret? *
The Secret is a worldwide television event and as it sweeps its way around the world, we will see the dawn of a new era in mankind. With this message, you are just one step away from knowing the greatest secret of all time. *
http://www.what-is-the-secret.com/

Old 11-06-2005, 01:16 PM

Default Re: What is The Secret? *

I don’t think anyone here at CC is stupid enough to believe that this is legit...
Old 11-06-2005, 04:45 PM

Default Re: What is The Secret?

The clip in beautifully done.

The enslavement of mankind will not be televised.

Like the Son of Man has said ... Trust your

eyes and ears as you witness your own enslavement.

" May those who have Eyes, See; and those who have

Ears, Hear. "
Old 11-06-2005, 05:47 PM

I must assume "The Secret" is that like all the other efforts of Humankind, the technology to promote "The Secret" is not quite up to par. most of the time this stupid on line video does not quite work. Therefore I guess the big secret is that humankind and its technology is just as bad and insipid and useless and stupid as usual. Hmm, I already new this secret.
Old 11-06-2005, 06:26 PM

Can you say, "White-wash"? I knew you could. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 11-06-2005, 08:14 PM

Wow, a giant blue "Q" with a clock hand and some dots running to and fro beneath. Is it the Rapture or the Rupture. Just imagine we saw it here first. Oh thank you, thank you for enlightening the world. Wait a minute we won't have time, the earthquake hits 11/9/2005 and the world ends 2012. Thus spake Zarathustra.
Old 11-06-2005, 09:09 PM

Quote:
BvL wrote:
What is The Secret? *
The Secret is a worldwide television event and as it sweeps its way around the world, we will see the dawn of a new era in mankind. With this message, you are just one step away from knowing the greatest secret of all time. *
Wow, wow, wow here it is:
Want to know The Secret? - it's here on main page of this web site!

Have you heard about the Worldwide TV event 'The Secret' publicized at:

Yes this is the secret that folks like Abraham Lincoln, Andrew Carnegie, Roosevelt, Ford, Rockerfeller, Einstein and others used. It was Andrew Carnegie who created the situation for Napoleon Hill to write what many folks consider to be the greatest self-help book ever written, 'Think and Grow Rich' (Get a FREE Copy of it here).

In 'Think and Grow Rich' Napoleon Hill says of The Secret, "The secret to which I refer has been mentioned no fewer than a hundred times, throughout this book. It has not been directly named, for it seems to work more successfully when it is merely uncovered and left in sight, where THOSE WHO ARE READY, and SEARCHING FOR IT, may pick it up."

This secret is often called the Greatest Secret because unlike others it requires that you actively participate before you can 'get it'. Because of the dual spirit-nature of things it is and has as Napoleon Hill says, " two parts". In this light I have not written the secret outwrite, yet it is here on this web page and I can tell you one part - it is DEFINITENESS OF PURPOSE... I have given you many hints as to how to 'get' the other part - read this entire page carefully and it will come to you..

Napoleon Hill credits Charles Haanel for most of the insight that he had. And, the book that the 'Church' banned in 1933 was Charles Haanel's 'The Master Key System' - a FREE copy of The Master Key System is available here...see below...

MOST SELF-MADE MILLIONAIRES will tell you that one book ‘Think and Grow Rich’ by Napoleon Hill is the book that made the greatest contribution to their success – yet you will want to...
CLICK HERE to see Hill's letter to Haanel, and read what Napoleon Hill wrote to Charles Haanel about The Master Key System in 1919.

FREE:

KEYS to the Master Key System
A simple interactive guide for making the MASTER KEY your own.

YES - IT's Really FREE!
RIGHT-CLICK Here and choose 'Save Target As' to Get it NOW
(24 Keys - Adobe .pdf file)

ALSO FREE:

DON'T JUST READ IT - USE THE MASTER KEY

SUBSCRIBE to my FREE Newsletter called the 'SUCCESS DIMENSION' for success articles together with a FREE e-course of Charles Haanel’s masterpiece ‘The Master Key System' - He covers everything from how to be wealthy to how to be healthy!

Rumor has it that while he was attending Harvard University, Bill Gates discovered and read The Master Key System. Folks say that it was this book that inspired him to drop out of the university and pursue his dream of "a computer on every desktop." … this rumor has not been verified and is more than likely untrue, what is clear is that Mr. Gates USED THE MASTER KEY!

It is also said that every millionaire and billionaire in Silicon Valley read The Master Key System by Charles F. Haanel... once again, this may or may not be true - what is true is that THESE FOLKS USED THE MASTER KEY TO UNLOCK RICHES!

Reserve Your Space in the Success Dimension and receive FREE SUCCESS ARTICLES and a FREE e-course of The Master Key System in its original format.

You got it the secret is HELP YOUR F------ SEL
BECOME A REPUBLICAN
THA - THA - THATS ALL FOLKS!!!!!!!
Old 03-13-2006, 10:13 AM

Hi guys

This thread has nothing to do with me. I did not post the above crap and would never post such rubbish. Someone has nicked my ID!!!!
Old 03-13-2006, 10:39 AM

The real secret is that there really aren't any. Um, correct me if I'm wrong, but if you publish this on the internet like it was the Ab-Blaster, then how can you call it a "secret" ?

" . . . and if you act now, we will also send you this beatifully bound set of The Hidden Wisdom of Jerry Seinfeld . . ."
Old 03-13-2006, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Bouncer wrote:
The real secret is that there really aren't any. Um, correct me if I'm wrong, but if you publish this on the internet like it was the Ab-Blaster, then how can you call it a "secret" ?

" . . . and if you act now, we will also send you this beatifully bound set of The Hidden Wisdom of Jerry Seinfeld . . ."
Lol! :-D