Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-13-2005, 08:41 AM

Default Re: WARNING: Intelligence service penetrated this site

As a believer in God, I have not verified any proof of anything. All I have is faith in God, and that includes the faith that my decisions in life will be correct and righteous, because I ask God in a most personal way to guide my thoughts and deeds to be so. All I have is faith, and for me, so long as I ask everyday to be guided by Him, that is enough.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer
Old 01-14-2005, 02:24 AM

Peace DarkChilde,

It's not enough, why? because God commanded us all before sending us here to accept His guidance when it comes, and not to turn away from it without knowledge.

If you are truthful, you should at least verify the message i bring you. Don't be shortcircuited, what is holding you from verifying the truth! what if there is a truth to what i am delivering to you!

What if Jesus was just a human messenger? what if God sent us a final message after Jesus died? what if God augmented this message with a physical proof that anyone could witness anywhere, anytime to reassure his heart?

If you disregard this information DarkChilde without checking it first, it will be the worst mistake you did in your life.

[2:38] We said, "Go down therefrom, all of you. When guidance comes to you from Me, those who follow My guidance will have no fear, nor will they grieve.

Ahmad Nishitoba
God's messenger

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 01-14-2005, 01:34 PM

Are we getting paranoid here ?... :-o :-o :-o
www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=475&forum=17

hey & besides, there is no reason to “penetrate”. They can watch your every “move” & your every “keystroke”. I wouldn’t worry about that. The question is,

Quote:
Wha’chu gon-na do when they com’ for chu ?...
Bad-boy, bad-boy,…
8-)
Old 01-14-2005, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Jimbo wrote:
hey & besides, there is no reason to “penetrate”. They can watch your every “move” & your every “keystroke”. I wouldn’t worry about that. The question is,

Quote:
Bad-boy, bad-boy,…
8-)
Jimbo you are not right.
Of course it is clear that intelligence services from time to time follow up conspiracy sites.

But I was not talking about that-I did not imply classical espionage -that is obvious.
I was talking about more serious work of intelligence services -that is penetration or better infiltration and psychological warfare.

Jimbo ,You are talking only about collecting data -espionage -that is only one part of the secret services activity.

But psychological warfare,infiltration,indoctrination,brainwashing,
manipulation that is their main aim-
and that is real "intelligence" activity.

You can not manipulate,indoctrinate or brainwash your objects unless you establish a sort of physical contact with them- and in the case of our site- it is penetration - posting threads.
Also I explain the situation in which somebody could work for the intelligence service not realizing that at all.

In my opinion threads that cause discord and hatred among followers of various religious traditions , that proclaim other mainstream religious traditions false and falsified are posted by such people at this site.

They are naive and indoctrinated by their "spiritual leaders" (actually manipulators or secret services associates) that they simply do not know that in this way they carry out NWO project
Old 01-14-2005, 04:33 PM

Institue - :-o :-o :-o - No argument there, I am not trying to be “right”, I am just presenting a “point-of-view.” And I could be way off... The main ingredient here is to “think”...

I am just guiding the reader, whomever that might be, to the “link” related to loss of “Freedom of Speech”. In a continuous effort to “quiet” the “intelligent chatter” going on in the “background”, since it is obviously not being talked to by anyone in the mass-media, the idea of classifying “political opponents” as some sort of “mentally-ill” or “psychological misfit’s” is being considered at high levels – however “insane” that idea is in itself, which contradicts “everything” the “Constitution” delineates. The other point is, I am just curious to know what those having “opposing political” views, are prepared to do when they come knocking... & thus

The question is (w/ a spice of "sense of humor"),

Quote:
Bad-boy, bad-boy,…
8-)
Old 01-14-2005, 05:47 PM

Institute.

People who honestly believe God is real actively try to resist behaving in such a manipulative and deceptive fashion. These types of things are typically the actions of people who outright deny the existence of God and instead imagine themselves as some kind of pinnacle of humanity.

You say, “Thought control truly represents the dark side of social influence…” well you are right about that. People who really believe that God exists are not interested in controlling people; they’re not interested in gaining power over others; and they’re not obsessed with money.