Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-06-2005, 07:53 PM

Default Re: What made you wake up to the NWO, and why are you attracted to Henry Makow's work in particular?

Please include me out of this. I will quietly sit and wait for a crust of bread and some water from a polluted stream. Death where is thy sting are can a damn human bother you there too.

Old 11-06-2005, 07:55 PM

Default Re: What made you wake up to the NWO, and why are you attracted to Henry Makow's work in particular?

about 22 years ago i walked into a bookstore in lower manhattan (new york) one of those old type bookstores probobly opened since the late 19th century, where books occupied floor space tables as well as shelves.

looking around my eyes caught a title called the the protocols of the elders of zion the jewish conspiracy; up to that moment i had never heard of anything about a conspiracy I opened the book and started reading about comunism, the world bankers... it was so interesting that i purchase the book and read the whole 400 pages in a couple of days.

And my life changed for ever. Yes at first i was paranoid and scared and even a little crazy but the more i looked into it the more real the world became. And then I became aware

I must say that at first i became a staunch anti semite associating with white supremacist groups but the more i read made me understand that this could not be a man made script, life was to short.

At the time i had left the church and was was into gnostiscism, scientific spiritism and anything occult latter upon reading about the conspiracy and gaining info i connected the new info with all the bible teaching i had and left all occult patronage.

I must say to all christain or not that you cannot be a student of these matteres if you do not include the bible as part of your study specialy the books of daniel, ezekia, revelation and the new testament. this takes you to a whole different level besides putting you on the fireing line.
Old 11-06-2005, 08:10 PM

What made me wake up?
I have no idea.
This forum is predominantly white, jewish and male. I cannot identify with any of those.
I really, really don't know why I am here and I don't know why I don't go.
Old 11-06-2005, 08:20 PM

Wait, Wait aren't Whites, Jews and Males to blame for it all. Maybe the reason you don't leave is because then you would have to blame yourself. By all means go if you must.
Old 11-06-2005, 10:49 PM

Wake Up To The New World Order ??? – :-o :-o :-o

Some 14 years ago or more a friend of mine started telling me about how things are not in reality how facts are presented, what you see on TV, or read in magazines in news stands. Eventually, I also ran into the “trufax.com” site, which at the time seemed to have been easier to access their articles in their archives. I read many interesting things such as the “Orion Technology, The Philadelphia Experiment, The Phoenix Project, Montauk, etc. While talking to another friend, she pointed out to me about their "Matrix” series books, which they sell through their site, & apparently cover many topics of interest including anything & everything you have probably heard from someone else, but thought it was to outlandish to be true. Running into Makow’s site was just a natural progression for me. I went into “sightings.com” now “rense.com”, then into “whatreallyhappened.com”, etc. etc. & the rest is, exactly how they say… history.
8-)
Old 11-07-2005, 07:39 PM

Rush wrote
Quote:
Yes, the money supply is contracted
as the principal is repaid and cancelled,
but the interest remains as an asset of the bank
and is available for redistribution ready
to be recirculated into the economy
So we agree then. Any reform requires throwing out the existing system in whole to succeed I suspect.

I severely doubt that A) the bankers need to or B) want to lend out their own money. It's just not necessary when many people need loans to survive in the economy for school, housing , work etc.

The point I will still make, is that when our money system is an expanding credit bubble that requires ever more credit to avoid collapse, you just have to keep on that track or abandon the whole thing entirely. Until we go barter, everybody needs an expanding money supply or will witness their neighbours getting laid off, and eventually see their own wealth disappear as well. That's the system you are a part of, even if you don't realize it yet. Even if you don't personally take any loans.