Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > The Archives > North America
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-09-2005, 01:35 PM

Default INVASION USA

INVASION USA
Could French-style riots happen here?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: November 8, 2005
1:00 a.m. Eastern

2005 WorldNetDaily.com

While Many Americans are watching the chaos unfold following 12 nights of mayhem by largely Muslim immigrants in the streets of France, a leader of the separatist Aztlan movement in the U.S. says it's only a matter of time before worse unrest hits the streets of America.

"Can a similar insurrection occur in the USA?" asks Ernesto Cienfuegos of La Voz de Aztlan.

Yes, he concludes.

"Today, here in Los Angeles, we are already seeing ominous signs of an impending social explosion that will make the French rebellion by Muslim and immigrant youths seem 'tame' by comparison," he writes. "All the ingredients are present including a hostile and racist police as in France. In fact, we came close to having major riots on three separate occasions just this year alone."

Aztlan activists, who see themselves as "America's Palestinians," want to carve out of most of the southwestern United States an independent, Spanish-speaking nation known as the Republica del Norte.

According to earlier reports in La Voz de Aztlan, the leaders of this movement are meeting continuously with extremists from the Islamic world.

"There are great similarities between the political and economic condition of the Palestinians in occupied Palestine and that of La Raza in the southwest United States," explained one 2001 editorial in La Voz de Aztlan.

Los Angeles is perceived as the future capital of Aztlan or Republica de Norte.

Cienfuegos continued in today's dispatch: "On top of all this, there are major rumblings in the high schools of the Los Angeles Unified School District, the second largest in the USA. A few days ago, thousands of students, predominantly of Mexican descent, simply walked out of their schools to protest overcrowding, lack of texts, lack of desks and unqualified teachers. There is a strange feeling here in Los Angeles that something sinister is about to happen, but no one knows when. All it will take is for a 'bird-brain cop' to do something stupid and all hell will break loose. If another major rebellion breaks out here in L.A. it could rapidly spread throughout the USA as it has spread in France."

"The social and economic conditions that exist in France that adversely affect its immigrant and Muslim populations also exist here in the USA," Cienfuegos writes. "These conditions negatively affect our black, Latino and immigrant populations in the same way. The rebellion that is occurring in France can and will most probably happen here. If it does, it will have grave consequences on the social, political and economic structures of the country and it could possibly topple a government already weakened by the Iraq War and corruption within its ranks."

Old 11-09-2005, 01:51 PM

Default Re: INVASION USA

Hey, Senor Cienfuegos, to quote our grand and glorious leader, "Bring it on!"

Nothing short of violent upheaval is going to wake up this nation of comatose sheep. The tree of liberty is in dire need of watering in this country. It is dying.

It will be vastly different than watching TV or videos clips that show Iraquis being blown away along with their wives and children and their houses leveled when we can look out our windows and see much the same thing.

"When you bahave as clods of dirt, you will be walked on by stronger feet." Or something like that.
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque
Old 11-09-2005, 05:16 PM

now all we need is a chinese riot in Canada..

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 11-09-2005, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Barbara wrote:
Hey, Senor Cienfuegos, to quote our grand and glorious leader, "Bring it on!"

Nothing short of violent upheaval is going to wake up this nation of comatose sheep. The tree of liberty is in dire need of watering in this country. It is dying.

It will be vastly different than watching TV or videos clips that show Iraquis being blown away along with their wives and children and their houses leveled when we can look out our windows and see much the same thing.

"When you bahave as clods of dirt, you will be walked on by stronger feet." Or something like that.
well, the Mexicans are planning to take back their Aztlan sometime within the next year or so. :-(
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 11-09-2005, 07:09 PM

Quote:
well, the Mexicans are planning to take back their Aztlan sometime within the next year or so.
Why would they still want it after the mess we've made of it?
On the other hand, they might be the only race of people industrious enough to clean it all up...come to think of it, they're doing that already as under the table blue collar laborers doing the jobs that the gringoes don't want. :roll:
Old 11-09-2005, 07:46 PM

Freeman, either you are speaking from theory or wishful thinking.

I lived in the San Diego area in the middle of the 70's and California was absolutely pristine compared to the way it is today.

Los Angeles makes Tiajuana look good. Crime is so high you take your life in your hands going grocery shopping. If you aren't bilingual you are S.O.L.

Unless those noble blue collar workers have cleaned up THEIR mess in the last five years, it
isn't fit for human habitation.
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque
Old 11-09-2005, 10:00 PM

You could be right, Barbara. Thankfully, I don't live in Southern California nor have I ever visited -- nor intend to.
But certainly a large part of this problem are greedy capitalists and yuppies who keep hiring and facilitating the influx of illegal aliens to the LA area.
The borders could be shut down in two days if that is what the powers that be really wanted. They see the crime, illiteracy, poverty and other internecine problems as a small price to pay for cheap labor.
After all, they're living in gated communities, so they're not paying the price. You are, while they reap the benefits.