Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-09-2005, 05:08 AM

Default Re: biblically speaking!

noNWO4me,
Yes, the four horses can represent the four corners of the world, but why the different colors. You could just use the same color horse to represent the four corners of the world. This Biblical revelation gives each horse a color similar to the races of people in the world. It's refreshing to get insight from you. God gives us revelation to makes us think. Most Christians think that God gives us brains then gives us something to insult the brain he gave us with the trinity belief. If you keep using insight then you will come to a rational understanding of that belief and why it was given to Christians.

Old 11-09-2005, 07:25 AM

Akbar, have you read the Koran. Have you compared the Koran with the BIBLE. Is the word trinity found in the BIBLE? The answer is NO.
Old 11-09-2005, 09:45 AM

Akbar,
You asked about what signs of morality are left in America. That's a really good question, and I really had to ponder how it is that one would assess the signs of morality. America is, after all, a big place.

We can look to the media for signs, but if we judge signs based on television shows and films in theatres, the signs would be pretty bleak. Same with the mainstream news, for the most part.
Still, there are great human interest stories that occasionally make their way into the news, and signs of morality can be found there. Stories about couples who stay together through thick and thin. Parents who work hard to teach their children morals, despite what's against them. Young unmarried women who choose to have their babies instead of abort them. And despite the great horror and injustice of the New Orleans disaster, there was a great outpouring of compassion toward the people of New Orleans, and there were many stories of survivors, black and white, who went to great lengths to help each other, as often happens in disasters.

We can also look for signs in our own families, friendships and community. These are first hand signs, as opposed to the second-hand signs in the media. This is where I see the most signs.

Akbar, when you leave your home and venture out onto the streets of your city, what is your attitude toward white non-Muslims around you? Do you see them as children of God, like yourself? If every white person in your community were to suddenly convert to Islam, would you suddenly love them? Would all of your anger and resentment towards whites melt away?
What motivates you the most, Akbar? Your love for God and humanity? Or you great anger and resentment towards whites?
Old 11-10-2005, 09:04 PM

Marshali,
I think I mentioned in my last post. That Allah has already stated in the Quran that those Christians who hold onto the teachings of the gospel will be awarded with heaven. You bring up race, which is reinforced by the trinity belief. When Jesus is seen as divine then you are in essence saying his race is also divine. All the pictures I see of him is of a white man. So the triniry belief is the biggest idol in America. It holds up all of the other small idols. It is a powerful psychology. So this is the true form of hate. The acceptance of one race over another one. The only way it can bring harmony for all the races is to state the truth that Jesus is a prophet who was sent to teach each individual how to evolve spiritually to the Christ nature that is within each human being. This belief has greater meaning and more fulfillment for humanity. The leaders of whites used the trinity belief to resurrect the white race and unify them finally by using Christanity. This gave birth to the superman concept. The Jews knew it was false. That is why in the movies they have superman's weakness being kyptonite, which represents divine knowledge.
Old 11-10-2005, 09:44 PM

[img align=left]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d146/clubc/Glyph04.jpg[/img]
Old 11-10-2005, 09:48 PM

An explanation in English would be nice :-?