Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Resistance is not futile
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-2005, 05:32 AM

Default Re: This is how you can defeat the new world order

Quote:
WithoutFear wrote:
Quote:
LaDominio wrote:
Although i agree with your methods of 'world peace', the sad reality is that there will always be violent opposition in every revolution. Even to one as righteous as this. Violence is regrettably necessary, but not on a mass scale. In this situation, you need to "cut the head off the snake". Take out the leaders by any means possible because its the leaders that mould our corrupted society, and controll the opposing forces (army, police etc). People (in general) dont really think for themselves. The evil and stupid things they do are influenced by bad temptations that have been promoted as 'good', so that profits can be made. An "oldschool" revolution must take place. Greed filled men will pay for there sins with harsh judgment. And after all opposition is quelled, a new society must be made with great care, a new world.
Unfortunately, your method is flawed. It is near impossible to find out who is really running things (at the top of the control pyramid). Violence always brings more violence. You can only achieve peace by understanding. If we kill them, we are no better than they. The only way to stop them is to gain knowledge and spread it. Stop supporting the corporations as much as you can. Learn to be self sufficient. Stop depending on their systems to sustain yourself. That would be a start.
Yes, I would agree with this more. My views have changed since then.

Old 02-07-2006, 07:54 PM

Make peace with God,educate yourself as to what is happening in the world, form a resistance cell, arm yourself, and be prepared to fight to the death. These are the only ways to prepare to defeat the NWO. If you have any questions on how to form your cell,contact me. And by the way, what did David do to Goliath. He didn't play "Patty Cake". He took a stone and knocked his fool head off. You can't fight back by wringing your hands and hoping God will come down and the rapture will take us all up and miss the tribulation. God will be there for us, but he needs soldiers. Good God fearing men. Ever here of the Phineas Priesthood? Quit hoping that this will pass you by. Remember Martin Niemöller? Read on.

When they came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews,
I did not speak out;
I was not a Jew.

When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out.

SO what are you going to do when they come for you if you do not prepare now? What will you do when they come for your children? (Already happening in some cases)What about your wife? DO you know what they do as torture to women and children? Ask anyone in the middle east. PREPARE NOW!
Old 02-07-2006, 08:40 PM

It's fine that we all do it ourselves but in the grand scheme of things we, with our sight are in the vast minority.
Go forth and preach. Hey, are they not making our job easier day by day with their insane perverted world views.
Why don't the Democrats have a spine. Because they are also part of the New World Order plan to destroy america.
Old 02-08-2006, 03:43 AM

We need to survive this shitstorm, and to do so; we will probably engage in mortal combat.
I call this 'the human element' of what is to come. This is only the first phase, as it is not only people who we will face in battle.

Gods people KNOW that survival is imperative.
When all this ends, we will be the only ones left, and we will build a new and flawless society of love and peace.

And so be it.
Old 02-09-2006, 02:20 PM

how can you get rid of the violence by creating more it cant possibly work if you get rid of the top dog all of his mongrls will run wild, why not train the mongrls then use god to creat harmony in the top dog therefore no one gets hurt?
Old 02-09-2006, 04:04 PM

Quote:
wackooooo wrote:
how can you get rid of the violence by creating more it cant possibly work if you get rid of the top dog all of his mongrls will run wild, why not train the mongrls then use god to creat harmony in the top dog therefore no one gets hurt?
We do not mean for violence, but for self-defence. The wicked will fight the wicked, and that will be their doom.
Those who are left will fight for their freedom.
The 'top dog' is Satan. He will not be turned. The top dog cannot be tamed.

If we do not fight, we will surly die or worse.
Sadly it has come down to that.
Old 02-09-2006, 04:18 PM

Satan can and does rule over people. If you choose him, he is your god.
Although this is only an illusion of god, one cannot escape it if a conscience decision is made.

One must understand that this is our quarrel with the Devil.
God has no enemies.
Old 04-28-2006, 03:34 AM

Resistance can also take many forms, including passive. You only have to look back in history less than 100 years ago to see that. Neither Ghandi or Martin Luther King preached violence, yet they did not hide. The end result of their passive resistance? If I'm not mistaken India eventually gained independance from Great Britain, and the black population gained a HUGE step forward in civil rights. One must pick and choose their battles, and the way they are fought.
Old 04-28-2006, 01:00 PM

Maybe the NWO is a little like the Emperor's New Clothes. If a significant few of us stood together and helped inform and educate the rest who are willing to listen, the burgeoning NWO will fade away after the overture. Global centralization means global catastrophy. After all, if, as Jimbo says, they want to create reality by convincing us it exists already, then all we have to do is say, "No, I resist the NWO and prevent it from becoming reality."
Alas, there is already a global authority, as stated, called the Kingdom of God, or in modern times we might call it the House of God, or the Citizenship of Heaven, etc.
It is within us, not by a geographic or political reorganization, but by the Holy Spirit. This is the New World Covenant that God established through the chirsthood of Jesus.
Why is someone trying to forge a counterfeit? Perhaps THIS is the real secret of the NWO, that it is a counterfeit of God's heavenly kingdom???