Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 11-18-2005, 02:32 AM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: The Eye and the Pyramid


Quote:
Freeman wrote:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You are simply a waste of time, all you are interested in is slander and hate propoganda. I could sit you in a lodge and show you exactly what happened, and you still wouldn't believe it.

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-18-2005, 02:46 AM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: The Eye and the Pyramid

Quote:
nohope187 wrote:
I doubt that Red Cross or Easter Seals are all that much better as they are government bureaucrat orginizations, are they not?
Not the first time I have heard troublesome things regarding the red cross, although the corruption tends to be at the site of the aid being given. Trouble with having volunteers is you don't tend to check their backgrounds.

There was a concern within English Freemasonry during the relief efforts for the Tsunami, because the first payment of £100,000.00 went straight to the red cross and there were whispers that not all the money given to the RC made it to the fund, but that is the trouble with whispers, either people ignore them, or go completely the opposite and claim global conspiracy.


As for Easter Seals, I believe that is only an American outfit? I do not know much about them.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-18-2005, 05:01 AM
freeman freeman is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 914
Default Re: The Eye and the Pyramid

Quote:
You are simply a waste of time, all you are interested in is slander and hate propoganda. I could sit you in a lodge and show you exactly what happened, and you still wouldn't believe it.
No, you are the waste of time, because, all you are interested in is lying and coverups of the real Masonic agenda.
You're right. I wouldn't believe you if you sat me in a lodge, because I know it would be a staged event. If you and your Satanic friends really have nothing to hide, then why can't I just walk in the front door anytime? Oh, that's right, there's a large, ominous "NO TRESSPASSING" sign posted right in front of my local Freemasonic Lodge...just another example of "making good men better".

(Note: Fellow CC members, observe how he doesn't even try to respond to the info I posted which blows his claims of Masonic charity right out of the water. Typical reaction of the Craft when cornered without a defense; just ignore and lapse into personal attacks. That should give you an idea how much real "truth" you're getting from this source.)
__________________
\"...if the American people ever find out what we have done, they will chase us down the streets and lynch us.” George H. W. Bush, Sr., 1992.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-18-2005, 05:12 AM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: The Eye and the Pyramid

Quote:
freeman wrote:

No, you are the waste of time, because, all you are interested in is lying and coverups of the real Masonic agenda.
You mean questioning your imagination!

Quote:
freeman wrote:
You're right. I wouldn't believe you if you sat me in a lodge, because I know it would be a staged event.
Thats a perfect point, why don't Freemasons open the doors, because of people like you, who will not believe us anyway.

Quote:
freeman wrote:
If you and your Satanic friends really have nothing to hide, then why can't I just walk in the front door anytime?
You can. Most large masonic centres have people there all the time. You can go to Great Queen Street in London and tour the entire building.

Quote:
freeman wrote:
Oh, that's right, there's a large, ominous "NO TRESSPASSING" sign posted right in front of my local Freemasonic Lodge...just another example of "making good men better".
Just another example of private property.

Any one would think it is the only place you see a no trespassing sign! get a grip.

Quote:
freeman wrote:
(Note: Fellow CC members, observe how he doesn't even try to respond to the info I posted which blows his claims of Masonic charity right out of the water. Typical reaction of the Craft when cornered without a defense; just ignore and lapse into personal attacks. That should give you an idea how much real "truth" you're getting from this source.)
Note, you posted regarding the Shriners, to which I had already said they are American and only just come to UK. So my knowledge of them is limited.

Unlike yourself, if I do not know I do not comment.


And as for your quotes, it is easy to find information to suit your needs, we are accused of being murderers...

Quote:
BBC News
Thursday, September 8, 2005

Many Rwandan Catholics believe the Church let
them down

A Belgian Catholic priest has been arrested at the
airport in Rwanda's capital, Kigali, for his alleged role
in the 1994 genocide.

Guy Theunis worked as a missionary in Rwanda, a former
Belgian colony, from 1970 until 1994.

Belgium's Foreign Minister Karel de Gucht has expressed
his "astonishment".

Several Rwandan priests and nuns have been convicted of
participating in the killing of some 800,000 minority
Tutsis and moderate Hutus.
Quote:
BBC.com

US priest charged in nun's death

Robinson (centre) is expected to plead not
guilty A Roman Catholic priest in the US has been charged
in connection with the death of a nun 24 years ago in
what may have been a ritualistic killing.

A grand jury in Toledo, Ohio, decided the Reverend
Gerald Robinson should face charges of aggravated murder.

Does that make Christianity an organisation of murderers. I don't think so!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-18-2005, 05:36 AM
freeman freeman is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 914
Default Re: The Eye and the Pyramid

You can relax and go back to fondling your Tubalcain pin.
I'm through with you. I think my point has been demonstrated.
I really wish you would give some consideration to your immortal soul, but every man has freewill when it comes to his own salvation.
I thank you Freemasons for helping me to find my own salvation; if you hadn't shown me what the devil really is, I never would have been inspired to find God.


Again you have heard that the ancients were told, ‘You shall not make false vows, but shall fulfill your vows to the Lord.’ But I say to you, make no oath at all, either by heaven, for it is the throne of God, or by the earth, for it is the footstool of His feet, or by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the great King. Nor shall you make an oath by your head, for you cannot make one hair white or black. But let you statement be ‘Yes, yes’, or ‘No, no’: and anything beyond these is of evil.; (Matthew 5:33-37)

But above all, my brethren, do not swear, either by heaven or by earth or with any other oath, but let your yes be yes and your no, no; so that you may not fall under judgment. (James 5:12)
__________________
\"...if the American people ever find out what we have done, they will chase us down the streets and lynch us.” George H. W. Bush, Sr., 1992.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-18-2005, 05:59 AM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: The Eye and the Pyramid

Quote:
freeman wrote:
I'm through with you. I think my point has been demonstrated.
You haven't made a point yet, just blown hot air. You haven't given one feasible view on Freemasonry, just spat slander (which I believe is a sin also)

Quote:
freeman wrote:
I really wish you would give some consideration to your immortal soul, but every man has freewill when it comes to his own salvation.
Freemasonry offers me no salvation, and my immortal soul is save in the hands of my creator, and he and only he will decide what happens to me when i depart this world.

Who are you to judge anyone, you are just a human like the rest of us.

Quote:
freeman wrote:
I thank you Freemasons for helping me to find my own salvation; if you hadn't shown me what the devil really is, I never would have been inspired to find God.
I don't think you would know the devil if he bit you on the butt. The devil as you believe him to be is everywhere you find sin, and there is sin in your heart by your own faiths standards, only when you die you might be saved.


Quote:
freeman wrote: Again you have heard that the ancients were told, ‘You shall not make false vows, but shall fulfill your vows to the Lord.’ But I say to you, make no oath at all, either by heaven, for it is the throne of God, or by the earth, for it is the footstool of His feet, or by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the great King. Nor shall you make an oath by your head, for you cannot make one hair white or black. But let you statement be ‘Yes, yes’, or ‘No, no’: and anything beyond these is of evil.; (Matthew 5:33-37)
Hope you don't get married then, or christianed, or be a childs godparents. You obvioulsy don't have a decent job and have had no need to sign a contract, you cannot be American, or if you are you do not pledge your allegiance to the flag, you obvioulsy cannot be a witness because you can't swear to tell the truth, and you can't take upon yourselve the Church Covenant, as all fall into the category of oath taking. Giving your word is taking an oath.

In His teaching in the Sermon on the Mount, Jesus stated: "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven: but whoever does and teaches them [even the "least" commandments], he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven" (Matthew 5:19).

Quote:
“You shall not make for yourself a carved image or any likeness of anything11 that is in heaven above or that is on the earth beneath or that is in the water below. 20:5 You shall not bow down to them or serve them
Hope you don't wear a crucifix, unless of course JC isn't in heaven.

Quote:
Remember the Sabbath day to set it apart as holy. 20:9 For six days you may labor and do all your work, 20:10 but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the Lord your God; on it you shall not do any work, you, or your son, or your daughter, or your male servant, or your female servant, or your cattle, or the resident foreigner who is in your gates.
Well thats every preacher in the world screwed then! They draw a wage for they do on a Sunday.

Quote:
You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor.
Your claims are against Freemasonry and therefore attributed to every member. You accuse all, and there bare false witness against me for a start. You claim to speak the truth, but you speak with a forked tongue.



Even your scriptures are abused to set forth mere mortals points.

You'd think you would show more respect to your sacred scriptures, rather than use them to peddle your slander.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-18-2005, 09:24 AM
Marsali Marsali is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 181
Default Re: The Eye and the Pyramid

The terms 'oath,' 'vow,' and 'pledge' have different meanings, Bondi; they don't mean the same thing.

My old Websters dictionary defines these three terms:

Oath: the invoking of God or some sacred or revered person or thing as witness of the truth of a statement or the binding nature of a promise.

Vow: to promise solemnly, esp. to God, to vow obedience; to resolve emphatically, to make a vow.

Pledge: to hand over a security for a loan, to commit (oneself, one's reputation, etc.), to promise, to pledge allegience to the flag, to drink a toast to.

There's quite a difference between "invoking" the name of God, or a revered person or thing as is done in your Masonic oath, and quite another thing to make a promise "to" God. They are completely different, Bondi. And when you make your Masonic oath, isn't it under the threat of death if you divulge any of the secrets of the society?
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 11-18-2005, 09:37 AM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: The Eye and the Pyramid

Quote:
Marsali wrote:
The terms 'oath,' 'vow,' and 'pledge' have different meanings, Bondi; they don't mean the same thing.

My old Websters dictionary defines these three terms:

Oath: the invoking of God or some sacred or revered person or thing as witness of the truth of a statement or the binding nature of a promise.

Vow: to promise solemnly, esp. to God, to vow obedience; to resolve emphatically, to make a vow.

Pledge: to hand over a security for a loan, to commit (oneself, one's reputation, etc.), to promise, to pledge allegience to the flag, to drink a toast to.
But saying let your yes be yes and your no be no, means you shouldn't do any of them, just say yes I will or no I wont. Or is that over simplifying to my cause.

Quote:
Marsali wrote:
There's quite a difference between "invoking" the name of God, or a revered person or thing as is done in your Masonic oath, and quite another thing to make a promise "to" God. They are completely different, Bondi.
So which one is allowed, the invoking or the promising?

Quote:
Marsali wrote:
And when you make your Masonic oath, isn't it under the threat of death if you divulge any of the secrets of the society?
Similar variations of them were in use in England among the oaths taken by mariners during the 15th century and were also used in oaths assumed by those being admitted to the bar in London, England during the 16th century. Which of course were later removed, as they have been from Freemasonry.

They, in all instances, were symbolic of the severity of revealing the secrets, and were never at any time actual punishments.

Like, "cross my heart and hope to die, stick a needle in my eye" it's a symbolic reference to how important it is to keep the secret you are going to receive, how many kids do you see in accident and emergency with needles poking out there eyes crying cause the told a secret.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 11-18-2005, 09:47 AM
Marsali Marsali is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 181
Default Re: The Eye and the Pyramid

Bondi, you wrote..."But saying let your yes be yes and your no be no..."
What the heck does that have to do with what I wrote? It's gibberish.

You wrote...."so which one is allowed, the invoking or the promising?" Again, what the heck does that mean, or what does it have to do with what I wrote? More gibberish.

The threat of the death oath is 'symbolic' for the severity of revealing secrets? So the threat of death is completely unfounded, then. Are the new Masonic initiates told that they are meaningless, and just 'symbolic'?
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 11-18-2005, 10:05 AM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: The Eye and the Pyramid

Quote:
Marsali wrote:
Bondi, you wrote..."But saying let your yes be yes and your no be no..."
What the heck does that have to do with what I wrote? It's gibberish.
James 5:12 might be gibberish in to, but I am sure others take it quite seriously.

As for what I meant, the scripture was quoted to me in argument to the fact Freemasons take an oath, to which I stated other scenarios in which you do the same.

You then replied with the differences between the types, to which I say, according to the scripture you need only, and should only say yes or no.

Anything is against that scripture.

Quote:
Marsali wrote:
You wrote...."so which one is allowed, the invoking or the promising?" Again, what the heck does that mean, or what does it have to do with what I wrote? More gibberish.
Not really, you said there was a difference between invoking the name of god and promising to him. Which one is okay to do.

Are you breaking the rules if you invoke the name of god, which by the way you do not do in Freemasonry.

Or are you breaking the rules if you promise something to him.

The questions are quite simple.

Quote:
Marsali wrote:
The threat of the death oath is 'symbolic' for the severity of revealing secrets?
Correct

Quote:
Marsali wrote:
So the threat of death is completely unfounded, then.
What part of symbolic is confusing you?

Quote:
Marsali wrote:
Are the new Masonic initiates told that they are meaningless, and just 'symbolic'?
Actually yes they are;

Quote:
The Specific Part of the EA Obligation:

The penalties incurred for willful violation of your Masonic Obligation will not be of a physical nature. The penalties that you recite at the conclusion of you Obligation are purely symbolic. This should have been explained in the preparatory address. The Mason who violates his Obligation will subject himself to Masonic discipline, which could include the loss of membership in the Lodge and the Fraternity, either by suspension or expulsion.
I've bolded the important bits for easy reading.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Researcher Says Balkan Hill Is Pyramid igwt Europe 4 04-06-2010 01:33 PM
The untold WTC Pyramid Sacrifice IgnIsntBliss New World Order operatives 14 01-01-2007 07:23 PM
The End-Times Prophecy of the Great Pyramid of Giza SeC Opinions 0 01-01-2007 05:41 PM
Masonic Eye in Pyramid Share the knowledge 9 11-17-2005 09:58 AM
Europe's First Pyramid? Insider Share the knowledge 0 11-02-2005 09:49 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.