Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on? > The War in Iraq
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-18-2005, 08:54 AM

Default "Shootout In Fallugah". 28 meg WMV File. At Last...the Truth!

We've all seen the footage of White Phosphorus being used to quell the naughty "insurgents" (local Iraqi's and a few blow ins) in Fallugah.

Quite obviously this is simple propaganda and the "real" happenings in Fallugah are depicted here in this extremely balanced counter weight to the Italian doco doing the rounds.

We see heroic and good Marines taking out recalcitrant Arabs who somehow think they have some sorta right to fight back to a foreign occupation. Clearly Arabs are bad and American soldiers are good...such is the simple tone of this blatant piece of shit propaganda by the Pentagon.

With close to 3000 Marines now having great experience in built up area fighting we shall expect to see them on the American streets soon.

There are so many points in this drivel to laugh at that I don't know where to begin.

The last ten minutes are especially worth a "hearty chuckle". Break out the pop corn...here come the Marines...in white...indians in black.

www.members.iinet.net.au/~falluga

Note towards the end the commentator point out that levelling houses with D9 Bulldozers "has become common in Fallugah". Now who is advising them on this technique? :roll:

Old 11-18-2005, 10:09 AM

Default Re: "Shootout In Fallugah". 28 meg WMV File. At Last...the Truth!

Actually it's very interesting ;-)
Old 11-18-2005, 10:44 AM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
With close to 3000 Marines now having great experience in built up area fighting we shall expect to see them on the American streets soon.

There are so many points in this drivel to laugh at that I don't know where to begin.

The last ten minutes are especially worth a "hearty chuckle". Break out the pop corn...here come the Marines...in white...indians in black.
I don't think too many Americans will be laughing when the troops come back and are in our streets. Most likely they'll be running for cover and brandishing their own weapons much like Iraqi insurgents now. The only ones who'll be laughing will be globalist pigs.
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 11-18-2005, 04:00 PM

Huh... I didn’t think they would even try to cover up the Falluga incident.

I guess the truth it was just a good leak.

Is the average american actually dumb enough to fall for this crap? Yep.
Old 11-20-2005, 08:59 AM

I wonder how U.S forces moral is holding up. Will they take to the streets under orders or will they down tools after the cluster fuck that is Iraq?
Old 11-20-2005, 02:37 PM