Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-14-2005, 09:49 PM

Default Re: I hope Lynn stays

The thought police can think what the fuck they like.

After reading each and every post on this site, as well as many countless links, I am so fucked off with the world in general, I don't give a shit what they "think" they might to do me.

Bring it on!

I don't dance with the devil and I'll kick 'em in the nuts everytime.

The sooner I leave this God-forsaken shithole the better. I am only sticking around to raise my kids and having a lot of fun doing that, I might add.

If I didn't have children I WOULD BE A TERRORIST; mark my words. The kids are the only thing that stops me and I am clever enough to pull off mad shit. The powers that be are lucky I am a mum. May that never change, for their sakes.

How is that for politically fucking correct?

Mary XXX

Old 01-14-2005, 09:54 PM

Wait, I'm confused now. So you're saying the Anti-hetero Fagget Police? Wow, that scares me. :-o
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 01-14-2005, 11:57 PM

Hey Mary! I used to think EXACTLY the same 6 months ago.

I was so pissed off with my middle class, mortgaged, John Howard voting bretheren I seriously considered a trip away over seas.

Then the thought of all that heat and dust pulled me back and I continued sipping my Latte by the sea filled with indignation.

For many reasons I no longer feel guilty for not being able to directly save everyone from all this shit.

I can sip my lattes by the sea with a clear conscience from now on.

YOU ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE AND HAVE THE RIGHT TO A PLEASANT LIFE.

Just keep posting.

All will be well.

All over my neck of the woods people are waking up.

Besides if u resort to violence you'll just usher in that Canadian I.D quicker.

Remember "The Weather Underground"?

Besides, i've already passed your I.P on. The fag squad are coming from "Queer Eye" and they plan to spruce up your place while torturing you with a pink feather duster.
Old 01-15-2005, 12:00 AM

Yeh the 'Carson' squad are cummin hohope and you know how they like the boys from the south. :-?
Old 01-15-2005, 08:36 AM

Hey true

Thanx for caring and I am living a very pleasant life, as I know me and my children, have a right to live and enjoy.

I just needed to get that thought off my chest.

Mate, if I were to turn terrorist for the aforementioned reasons, after I was finished, their would be no Canadian government LEFT to make the id cards.

I like seeing the really big picture.

As long as the local SS squad, A.K.A. social services mind their P's and Q's and stay out of my life, they don't have any worries. Maybe this is just my way of letting the thought police know what is on my mind.

I am not a woman to be messed with.

Mary XXX
Old 01-15-2005, 09:11 PM

Quote:
As long as the local SS squad, A.K.A. social services mind their P's and Q's and stay out of my life, they don't have any worries. Maybe this is just my way of letting the thought police know what is on my mind.
They probably will leave you alone, unless you continuously confront them, like the poor black lady who kept trying to prosecute Bush the Lesser for his alleged rape of her.
They fear confrontation and exposure. After you tangle horns with them once or twice and make them uncomfortable, you can actually expect a sort of "honeymoon" period, at least for a while, until the current crop of corrupt cretins are replaced with a new bunch who haven't met you. You know, then came a Pharoah who knew not Joseph...
Old 01-15-2005, 09:38 PM

Freeman, we both know them oh so uncomfortably well.

Shame a lot of others didn't kick up a fuss huh? That would make them real uncomfortable? They are sewage rats and cockroaches and they scurry and hide in the light. Their time of exposure is near at hands, mark my words.

I am speaking with direct relation to my personal experience of my LOCAL GOVERNMENT. Do not misunderstand that specific point. The PM is corrupt and ships coke. The Premiere of N.S. - Premiere Hamm - I'm not even going there. Mayor Kelly and his brothers most successful contracting firm?

My local government are greedy cowards - that is what they are.

Mary XXX

P.S. I'm on a honeymoon now...
This summer I might be looking for a divorce and if the settlement is reasonable, I might walk away and shut my mouth. I think I've said everything I wanted to say here on this forum.

Just need to get my scanner up and post a few picy's and then it would be a whole new ball game. I really just want to sculpt and make jewelry and sail on a boat with my family and sing a few songs. That's my dream and I'm gonna reach it.

And the world's gonna change because it just isn't good enough for my kids and people need to start noticing the positive changes as well as the negative ones. Miracles are being down-played in the lamestream. They are happening everywhere.

That was a mouthful. :lol:
Old 01-16-2005, 03:06 AM

Thats exactly what they do.

They make you feel alone.

That you are the only twit/conspiricy nutter on the planet with all these crazy ideas and things to do.

I was deeply depressed at how the world was going. There did'nt seem to be any REAL progress against Bush and Co at least much less the other scum in Europe.

The last 3 months have been great. I have been meeting people constantly from all walks of life and they are waking up!

Not to long ago in Fremantle (city next to perth) a bunch of off duty coppers gave hell to a bunch of poor innocent Yank students. Some may lose their jobs for the verbal and some physical pasting.

Now the coppers were a bunch of twats for their behaviour but I believe the students were mouthing on that Bush was defending us all from evil and THEMS FIGHTEN WORDS!

The point is even illiterate Aussie coppers know!