Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-21-2005, 08:09 AM

Default Re: Yes, Bondi I do have a question

Old 11-21-2005, 08:24 AM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
My dear, dear BONDI. Here is the problem and here is where I sincerely doubt your "sincerity".
Inaccuacies have nothing to do with sincerity, just illinformed.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
A "priest", cannot, by definition, be a "Christian" and a "Mason". It is philosophically and ethically impossible.
Should I of said Catholic?

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
The Masonic order worships at ALL levels the "intellect" and the "impersonal" patterns of nature. Thats Masonry at it's best. At it's worst it's outright Satanic.
Freemasonry doesn't worship at any level.

It uses the tools of masonry as imagery to represent moral behaviour.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
ROFL. Please, stop. Just who the hell do you think you're exchanging posts with? 15 year old Ickian supporters?
No mention of lizards, so definitely not Ickians.

From some of the posters I would hazard that fifteen would be a good guess at age.

As for dealing, I am not dealing with anyone, merely responding to anonymous posters who believe they know a secret.

If your comments regarding exchanging posts is meant as you personally, I quite enjoy your posts. Some are quite good to read, others are humourous so there is a good mix, but as with most you do occassional stupe low, and the manner of your comment would seem you feel superior, almost elitist :lol:
Old 11-21-2005, 08:40 AM

Quote:
...but as with most you do occassional stupe low, and the manner of your comment would seem you feel superior, almost elitist.
I give what I get. When someone points out an erronous mistake i will simply admit it. I expect the same of others.

If people are going to make silly statements with no backing and then provide no response of any substance then i will treat them as i find them.

You cannot be a "Christian" and a Mason. Last time I looked Catholics were still Christians. They may be half bred Pagans but then so am i at times.

The central point is Christ as God incarnate and His word as law.

To need Masonry as an adjunct to Christianity is like claiming you have a Lear Jet but prefer to travel by bus.
Old 11-21-2005, 08:42 AM

[quote]
truebeliever wrote:
Quote:
...The central point is Christ as God incarnate and His word as law.

To need Masonry as an adjunct to Christianity is like claiming you have a Lear Jet but prefer to travel by bus.
Gold :lol:
Old 11-21-2005, 08:47 AM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:

I give what I get. When someone points out an erronous mistake i will simply admit it. I expect the same of others.
Do you not think that was the intention of my comment. Go back read, you will see I was merely mimicking a previous post, but with the roles reversed, nothing more.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
If people are going to make silly statements with no backing and then provide no response of any substance then i will treat them as i find them.
Couldn't agree more.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
You cannot be a "Christian" and a Mason. Last time I looked Catholics were still Christians. They may be half bred Pagans but then so am i at times.
I leave that debate up to the "Christian" masons.

I have already said I am not a Christian, I have also said if someone disagrees with Freemasonry due to faith, so be it. I have no problem with that, and I will not try and tell someone I know their religion better than them.

The only time I use faith is in tit for tat scenarios.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
The central point is Christ as God incarnate and His word as law.
Best stop throwing stones then.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Interesting scenario, but would you use a lear jet to go to the shops, or alternately would you use a bus to try and reach the limits of the sky.

Think about the analogy I give you, and maybe you wont be so forked tongued in your response.
Old 11-21-2005, 08:56 AM

Dont think i am always out for a fight BONDI. I am actually an extremely friendly person in "person". But the stakes are high and I dont have the time nor (at the moment) the energy to beat around the bush.

I know EXACTLY what Masonry is about in both it's relatively benign and at times interesting forms, but also at it's highest levels...the real highest, it is simple Luciferianism and becoming in league with Satan himself.

I am not into horned devils and demons from hell. It is the ego's pride and seperation from God that will destroy the world. But maybe not.

"The Kingdom Of God Is Within You". Christ already said it. Not only that, He lived it.
Old 11-21-2005, 09:10 AM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Dont think i am always out for a fight BONDI. I am actually an extremely friendly person in "person". But the stakes are high and I dont have the time nor (at the moment) the energy to beat around the bush.
I fear in your rush you are missing alot of information that would at a slower speed might aid you in your quest.

Freemasonry and religion are on two completely different plains as organisations. Their purpose are different, the destination alternate but they both incorporate analogy, symbology and fables to teach their lessons, which are also different.

Religion teaches you the way to salvation, by which ever means your faith states it has to be. Religion dictates the results at the end of your life and all the lessons and goals are for the day of judgement.

Freemasonry guides you on a moral basis, no salvation, no messiah, no prophecy. All the lessons in Freemasonry, you will find in the pages of your books, your scriptures etc Freemasonry teaches nothing new, it is the method of tuition that attracts the members that is all.

It is all about being a good person, honest, upright and of high morals, all are taught in your churches so the subject isn't the problem.

The method of teaching is the same as your church, it is only the story or the play that differs, and the reason it differs is because it doesn't teach through faith, but by mere symbols and analogies, it hides them to encourage further thought, but they are only lessons of morality, and any masons who tells you different is seeing what he wants to see, and nothing more.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
I know EXACTLY what Masonry is about in both it's relatively benign and at times interesting forms,
Even if you knew the basics you would never of started this Thread
Old 11-21-2005, 09:47 AM

[img align=left]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d146/clubc/ScreenHunter_41.jpg[/img]At the corner of Petaluma Boulevard and Western Avenue sits an imposing three-story Victorian Italianate, which is the home of the Petaluma Masonic Lodge. Constructed in 1882, the building's exterior features are made of cast iron, and it is the eastern anchor of the Western Avenue Ironfront Row.
LINK
http://www.sonic.net/~tdn/Masonic.html
This architectural emblem is on a Masonic Temple, is it your contention that the eye in the pyramid is not a Masonic symbol. In your previous answers you have referred us to your voluminous posts. We are to stupid to find a definitive answer there, so would you be kind enough to answer yes or no to this specific question. Is the eye within the pyramid a Masonic symbol or not.
Old 11-21-2005, 10:02 AM

Quote:
623542643468 wrote:
We are to stupid to find a definitive answer there, so would you be kind enough to answer yes or no to this specific question. Is the eye within the pyramid a Masonic symbol or not.
Understatement I guess.

I presume you mean eye within a triangle, as that is the symbol in your post, they eye and pyramid is an invention of the design commitee of the US seal, which is not masonic as the article the Eye and the Pyramid explains.

The eye within a triangle is a Christian symbol denoting the all seeing eye of god from within the trinity and in its earliest known form can be found in Churches throughout England and Greece

The all seeing eye on it's own is used by numerous sects to represent their diety, and to represent it as all seeing.

The use of the triangle is used by trinitarian orders only as it represents the trinity.

The all seeing eye has sometimes been suggested as a developement from the circle with a triangle, used by Christianity as a symbol representing the eternity of the trinity and the circle was evolved into the eye when Christianity incorporate other faith and sect imagery to ease the conversion, but that is only speculation and down to individual interpretation.

Many masonic lodges in Christian areas incorporate Christian symbology, in fact Freemasonry is made up predominantly of symbols used by Christianity. It is also specualted that this is so because when Freemasonry became speculative and organised the predominant, and if honest the only faith, of the time was Christianity and all masons were orginally Christian.

It is only since the acceptance of all faiths that the church has had an un-united opinion on the fraternity.
Old 11-21-2005, 10:07 AM

We appreciate your answer and are not offended by your undeserved arrogance.