Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-21-2005, 02:56 PM

Default Re: Maybe something we can agree on

Truly, but not by us. We do not engage in the foul mouth arrogance so evident here Because we are not children. We are exactly what we stated we are and we have been here a long time. Changes on an awesome are coming. Be prepared.

Old 11-21-2005, 02:59 PM

Quote:
623542643468 wrote:
Truly, but not by us. We do not engage in the foul mouth arrogance so evident here Because we are not children. We are exactly what we stated we are and we have been here a long time.
I don't recall the explination?

Quote:
623542643468 wrote:
Changes on an awesome are coming. Be prepared.
The obly thing you can guarantee on this world other than death, is change.
Old 11-21-2005, 03:05 PM

We now see in a similar vein. Consider death and change, they are very similar. Use the intelligence that you display and look further.

Regards
Old 11-21-2005, 05:27 PM

Quote:
This is exactly correct and an important point. The real distractors on this site do not want this considered.
Listen up fra_fuckstick aka 623542643468.

You whiny little bitch.

You are the "one line wonder". The King of the "gutter snipes". I caned you because i have ZERO. I repeat ZERO respect for sniping one line bitches!

I put it up their. I make the claims and more often than not I BACK IT UP. I am bold but I am humble when corrected.

I suggest you take your sniping, tail between your legs, sniping and shove it up your bipolar arse.

My Lord if i could get my hands on you i'd thrash the living daylights out of you. LITERALLY.

Their is NOTHING worse on a forum than a one line bitch like you.

Man up bitch. Put it up their bitch. Or shut your sniping bitch mouth.

Fcuk off to some other kiddie forum where you can discuss your Msonic based LOVE of numbers and patterns so usual for a messed up manic fool who should be in the locked up ward of his local institution.

I repeat bitch. Man up and make some claims other than your sniping, self centered, pious, i'm too good for this forum to "vigerously debate" shit one liners.

Is that clear bitch (coz thats literally what you are).

My aggressive tone will NEVER change when dealing with people like you. You have never confronted ANY power in your life cept via anonamous forum. I have looked it in the eye and given it shit. Gutless one line dogs like you make me sick.

In closing my post...

Have the guts to OPENLY and SUCCINCTLY debate the MANY points made on this forum. If you do not have the intellectual capacity to engage some of the posters here than you can simply leave.

It really is that simple.

Now the drug trolley calls and I suggest you ask for EXTRA Lithium.

Are we clear my little one line bitch?
Old 11-21-2005, 06:29 PM

And you listen you dog fucking know it all get your hand out of your mother fucking ass and back to the ER so you can get another handful of hydrocodone and get higher. Now dog fucker you asked for a war and dick sucker youre fat ass has got one. Get you dick out of your mother's mouth and get your stinking ass to work.
Old 11-21-2005, 11:04 PM

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
How is the Meth these days fra_fuckstick?

Truly, i am king of this forum. I am untouchable.

No one can debate me. No one can argue point for point. Truly, my intellect knows no bounds.

You poor, poor pathetic dog. To be so fucked up ya cant even argue a SINGLE one of my points. Whats it like to be THAT stupid?

Stay around. People like you make forums entertaining.

I've discovered the computer in the worshop. Now I can post inbetween system building.
Old 11-22-2005, 02:31 AM

Maybe both of you should take a breath.

If you are intent on throwing insults at each other, would you mind terrible starting your own thread to do it?
Old 11-22-2005, 04:56 AM

Way to go TB. Beat his ass.
This idiot fra_stupid is really annoying. He can't articulate one thought. I've never seen anyone with so much capacity to write so much and say nothing at the same time.
Old 11-22-2005, 05:14 AM

Yeah, you guys are really scoring points in the adult intellect corner.

Why not just ignore, by exchanging insults you merely make yourselfs look young and full of hot air.

Banter is fine, but why go so overboard?
Old 11-22-2005, 08:21 AM

Oh, Bondi, you are so dignified.

What happens in this forum is that as soon as it gets rolling, with smart discussions, some idiot appears and starts flooding the forum with meaningless posts. If it is intended disruption or just idiocy, I don't know.

fra-Nothing used the be the most stupid of them all. The problem is that people change their knicknames and come back to bother us again.

I understand TB: it is frustrating for one to research for years, just to see someone come with insults, false arguments or evasive posts like yours.