FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-14-2005, 10:29 PM

Default Re: When will all this go down in the US

"Carl Jung In A Nutshell"
http://www.healingspacecoaching.com/nutshell.html
8-)

Old 01-14-2005, 10:55 PM

I believe Jesus Christ was 33 when he died at Calvary (outside Jerusalem) and rose again from the dead three days later, JESUS IS LORD! KING, MY SAVIOR & LORD FOREVER! AMEN.

Those out there who doubt GOD's existence are more deceived then they think. WAKE UP! WAKE UP! REPENT OF YOUR SINS AND BELIEVE ON HIM WHO CAN SAVE YOU FROM YOUR SINS AGAINST GOD.

"Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost." - Acts 2:38

Get a King James Bible, start Praying and get right with the LORD! Amen.

Jesus Be Praised FOREVER & EVER, HE IS. Amen.

"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." - Acts 4:12

Peace.
Old 01-14-2005, 11:02 PM

Peace jncmrw,

Jesus was an honorable human messenger from God. God is the only one worthy of worship. He created Jesus, Mary, you and me from nothing.

The only unforgivable sin is idol-worship, which is assigning powers (knowledge, skill, beauty..etc) or any power to harm or benefit to a thing (e.g:money)or a person (e.g: Jesus).

God is far greater than having a mate or a son. We cannot fathom His greatness, it is beyond our limited minds.

Why don't you follow your book?

"..........I have not come of myself. I was sent by One who has the right to send, and him you do not know. I know him because it is from him I come: he sent me" [John 7:28-29]

------------------------------------------

[5:116] GOD will say, "O Jesus, son of Mary, did you say to the people, `Make me and my mother idols beside GOD?' " He will say, "Be You glorified. I could not utter what was not right. Had I said it, You already would have known it. You know my thoughts, and I do not know Your thoughts. You know all the secrets.

[4:171] O people of the scripture, do not transgress the limits of your religion, and do not say about GOD except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was a messenger of GOD, and His word that He had sent to Mary, and a revelation from Him.
Therefore, you shall believe in GOD and His messengers.
You shall not say, "Trinity." You shall refrain from this for your own good.
GOD is only one god. Be He glorified; He is much too glorious to have a son.
To Him belongs everything in the heavens and everything on earth. GOD suffices as Lord and Master.

More here:

http://www.usn2161.net/Christianity.html
Old 01-15-2005, 12:35 AM

I'm sorry buddy,

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life! - John 14:6

"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." Acts 4:12

Peace.
Old 01-20-2005, 05:41 AM

Carl Jung.........

Apparently according to Poppinz and the other character.
"....Supposedly, there is no God; there is only the greater consciousness of humanity, created by each individual."
And yet another helpful fellow on the site has posted Carl Jung in a nutshell one of the lines of which is:

"If life is energy, and if life comes from the Creator, and if the Creator is good, then energy itself must be good."

So, let me get this straight in the world of matchbox philosophy.
1: Carl Jung doesn't believe in a God and the masons love him.
2: Carl Jung believes in a creator (not a God)

Hmmmmmmmmm, I've said it before and I'll say it again......It's Bullshit! Get your theories to tally people. Or are you trying to get order out of this chaos?
Old 01-20-2005, 09:40 AM

Here's one more thing from matchbox philosophy:

Carl Jung did not believe in God (the way the fundamentalists and fanatics believe). Hence, Carl Jung is a heathen. Since all heathens are doomed to go to hell, Carl Jung is also doomed to go to hell. The Freemasons love him, hence it's logical that Freemasons worship satan :-)

It only reminds me of a certain statement made by "Morpheus" in the movie "Matrix":

"The matrix is a system, Neo, and that system is our enemy. When you're inside, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters, the very minds of the people that we are trying to free. But until they are freed, they are still a part of the system and that makes them our enemy. Most of them are so inert, so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it!"

That's undoubtedly my take on all organized religions that discourage free thinking. Anyway, I'm proud to be a Freemason, and glad to see that there are still many free thinkers left in this world that make a strong attempt to discern the truth.

By the way, last night I saw the movie "THX 1138". It was truly awesome and gives a very thought-provoking picture of what happens in a world where all outlets to freedom (both physical and mental) are shut off and people become hopelessly dependent on the system that keeps them enslaved. And it's truly refreshing to watch the journey of one man ready to fight any odds to escape from this rut.

My only advice to everyone will be to exercise accurate thinking and be willing to face the truth, even if it is unpleasant.
Old 01-20-2005, 09:57 AM

Yoshi

Speak for yourself please. I believe in God and I understand Jung's philosophy. I no where stated that I deny God.

Speak for yourself please. Or are you speaking out for the minions?

mary XXX
Old 01-20-2005, 02:15 PM

diamond and yeo,
hi

just observing this here

I understand some of you may feel put off or under seige here, you know this has not been a place infused with warm feelings towards masons, but why the critical words?

'matchbox', i don't know..

speaking as one who is 'outside the matrix", and no I didn't see the film, my Husband did..he was saying that's pretty much what we are..

I have to wonder why the vexed moments..

do you feel you have 'more' to share from your perspective on these things? by all means share. but i don't think that should be a thing to exclude truths in what others say or have to say..

look at it this way-
to my understanding (and I am not an expert on masons), freemasonry is mutually exclusive with Christianity..

now you may know some fine and upstanding men that are in at it various levels, but as a Christian who is not in it, with Christian loved ones who also are not, I'd suggest doing a little study on why this is not perse a most Godly choose, despite your well respected friends..

Heres why, and as I am limited on time right now, let me name a few-

Jesus did not swear
Jesus was and is God-so occultic activities were not a thing that He was about-but against-

One can find a great deal of information just from some of the links and sharings on here.

As for Jung, secular psychology blended with and sifted from occult minsets: synchronicity, certain dream studies, Enneagram, and astrology are really just things that have partial truths and this can be atractive to men as the mystery they find in that hidden ie occult.

But The fact remains, that even 'good men" need God and that true God alone being Jesus Christ.

Jesus does not want His children experimenting in the occult, no matter how much fun or 'power' they feel they have in it. One of the reasons is it seeks to empower and guide the participant through activities that bring false temporal and carna; 'power', from below, that is not full Truth (pure truth), and in itself acts as making the "self''god' and one who is, on some level, questioning God-via participation.

beyond this, and more importantly, it is an offense to God and not just by Old Testamant standards, as Jesus came to fullfill the law (the Old Testament) so he wasnt into breaking them.

In the end, all "good men" without Jesus Christ alone for salvation are lost and Satan's by deafult.

These are the folks who are in the nwo ,but knowingly and uknowingly controlle dby him..Do they all knwo this? No..Do they want to? maybe not.

Please dont argue with me on it though, this is the truth of the Bible.

It is the main reason why folks have agripe with God about it because Jesus calls us to One way and the onlyw ay and that seperates us from all the others.

Please read John 3:3 where jesus talks of the new birth.

I am not here to judge you, I too felt it seemed "unfair" as a college girl.

Fair or not, it is God and His will for man.

Someone here said Jesus is THE ultimate divider of light and darkness, illumining the mind sof men, who call on Him alone for salvation. This change removes us from the "matrix", and this is how we see things as we do. And why they hate us with great contempt.

God loves you all. Now don't blame me for this messege..Its just the Truth- SO talke to Him about it and take it up with Him-he loves you All but theres much more.

I do respect all of you and your faiths-just trying to shed some light-

Peace

Lynn PS sorry for typos cant edit on my way ouutttttttt :O)

:-P
Old 01-20-2005, 04:14 PM

Quote:
"The matrix is a system, Neo, and that system is our enemy. When you're inside, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters, the very minds of the people that we are trying to free. But until they are freed, they are still a part of the system and that makes them our enemy. Most of them are so inert, so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it!"

That's undoubtedly my take on all organized religions that discourage free thinking. Anyway, I'm proud to be a Freemason, and glad to see that there are still many free thinkers left in this world that make a strong attempt to discern the truth.
Diamond, step outside your freemason world and read your matrix quote again. Freemasonry is an organized religion. Freemasonry is the matrix that is the system.

Quote:
Most of them are so inert, so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it!"
WTF!
Old 01-20-2005, 05:08 PM

Madkhao:

First of all, I'm not an active Mason, and I've not even been to a Masonic lodge for more than a year. So I've seen enough "outside the freemason world", and Masons do not care whether I'm actively involved or not. They also do not care whether I stick around or leave the fraternity. They respect my freewill, which is why I respect them too.

Secondly, just in case you're wondering, I'm not a Christian and will never become one in my life. You can give me thousands of quotes/preachings from your Bible on why I might be "damned" or "thrown into hellfire", but all this means nothing to me. I do not wish to be a part of any cult engaged in brainwashing people into accepting their mental construct, which is often referred to as "truth"; and then using fear-based manipulation to make them stay inside the cult. So, please keep your Bible to yourself.... Preaching your mental constructs to me will only be a waste of your time.

Lastly, Freemasonry is only a fraternity and does not expect any person to follow any particular religion, except that the members are required to believe in a Supreme power. The focus is on development of character and spiritual qualities, which provide fulfillment in every human's life. I also do not have any problem with anyone choosing to follow the Christian (or Islamic) faith, it's their freewill after all. But don't expect me to ever buy into those beliefs. I love my freedom of mind and I admire the free thinkers still remaining in this planet!