Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Local chapters > Europe
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-22-2005, 02:30 AM

Default Re: French Guard Dies Trying to Put Out Cars

I wasn't going to comment here on CC for a while but this is too big a mistake to let pass.

Quote:
Overlord wrote:
"Communist Russia was also, by defenition, a fascist country. Communism is fascism by another name. In practicality, not theory, they are each others equals."
Massive mistake.

Communism is by definition mob rule, i.e. quantity rules over quality. That, Overlord, is DEMOCRACY. Communism is democracy - not fascism - by another name.
Communism is the overthrow of the power of the Third Estate, i.e. the Merchant caste, by the Fourth Estate, the uneducated masses.

Fascism is aristocracy in it's genuine form, i.e. rule by the best, rule by those meant to rule. The things they wanted to quench were all DESTRUCTIVE forces that had a corrupting, degenerating, cultural and spiritual effect for the nation, and talking now about Italy, that means a mainly White/Aryan nation.
Say what you will about "intolerance", but before you do, I recommend you reading up on some of the more informative threads on this site concerning the events surrounding WW1 and WW2 and the respective cultural and spiritual aftermaths.

That might sting in your eyes, but think about it first and don't let Leftist propaganda get in the way.

People call, for example, the Bush regime a fascist regime. How so? They are by no stretch of the English language "the best", neither are they meant to rule. They don't have true authority, all they have is force. They are nowhere NEAR being aristocrats of anything but QUANTITY; quantity of money, by which they amass quantity of power and force. But they are not in possession of any of the higher QUALITIES needed to be able to call oneself a true aristocrat.

The true meaning of Right and Left that you talk about is the difference between the World of Tradition and the World of Modernity, where Tradition is the equivalent of Order and Modernity is the equivalent of Disorder and Revolution, in direct opposition to said Order.

Your grasp of politics and history has been muddled by Marxist-Leninist propaganda.