Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-22-2005, 09:34 AM

Default Morals & Dogma from Pike

Why is this book quoted so often. Do you think Pike is some kind of authority in Freemasonry.

He made his name in the Scottish Rite, by re-writing alot of the ritual.

He is not that well known outside of America, which you may feel is a cop-out, but this fact is merely to show that he was not an authority on the craft.

Pikes book, which I have read mostly, is HIS interpretations, HIS phylosophical view on the rituals and the workings of the Scottish Rite and not the view of Freemasonry.

Old 11-22-2005, 10:18 AM

Default Re: Morals & Dogma from Pike

Again, the "only in America" escape.
Bondi, who will believe that Masonry in America and in Europe have no connections ?
You know as well as I do that he was a partner of that Italian chief of European Masonry (forgot his name now, have to research).
Old 11-22-2005, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
Again, the "only in America" escape.
Bondi, who will believe that Masonry in America and in Europe have no connections ?
You are making my point for me.

Albert Pike, if an authority, would be a name throughout Freemasonry.

His points if official would be noted throughout Freemasonry.

The only in America is not an escape, it is to give you the opportunity to change the source to a better one.

Pike is the most mis-quoted author, not authority

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:You know as well as I do that he was a partner of that Italian chief of European Masonry (forgot his name now, have to research).
I will wait for you to finish this bit and then comment.
Old 11-22-2005, 10:56 AM

Again, you won't answer to the allegations.

Everybody in this world who is against Masonry is a fraudster, or comes from America, or is not an authority on Masonry (even when he was the Grand Master of all Masonry in the US for decades).

Bondi, your strategy is to flood the forum, cause diruption and be evasive. With this you think you will stop the discussions about the evil organization you love.

Enough. I will have to ignore you. When you decide to be honest, we can talk again.
Old 11-22-2005, 11:04 AM

What in the world would you know about morals and dogma of any intelligent system? You pick an avatar that is a character that was a conniving arrogant evil loser or do you even Know that. You are not lost in space you are lost in your own ass. How stupid do you think the posters here are. You cut and paste from other writers just like Trueturd and pass that off as your own Knowledge. How pathetic you are. Is your ego some in need of nourishment that you need to fuck up every good post here with your dim witted unintelligent ravings bitch/bastard.
Old 11-22-2005, 11:30 AM

Pike was not alone in America, Bondi:

Pike's right-hand man was Phileas Walder, from Switzerland, who was a former Lutheran minister, a Masonic leader, occultist, and spiritualist. Pike also worked closely with Giusseppe Mazzini of Italy (1805-1872) who was a 33rd degree Mason, who became head of the Illuminati in 1834, and who founded the Mafia in 1860. Together with Mazzini, Lord Henry Palmerston of England (1784-1865, 33rd degree Mason), and Otto von Bismarck from Germany (1815-1898, 33rd degree Mason), Albert Pike intended to use the Palladian Rite to create a Satanic umbrella group that would tie all Masonic groups together.

Albert Pike died on April 2, 1891, and was buried in Oak Hill Cemetery, although the corpse of Pike currently lies in the headquarters of the Council of the 33rd degree of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry in Washington, D.C. (from The Deadly Deception, by Jim Shaw - former 33rd degree Mason and Past Master of all Scottish Rite bodies.)
Old 11-22-2005, 11:59 AM

I have reported you to the Jonathan Harris Fan Club and Hate a Mason and Hate a Jew Commission. They looked at your posts and declared you as harmless as any turd that floats to the top. The Jonathan Harris Fan Club was not as polite, so I will save your moralistic, self deceiving ears (if you have them) from the offending comments.
Old 11-22-2005, 12:10 PM

Quote:
BlueAngle wrote:
I have reported you to the Jonathan Harris Fan Club and Hate a Mason and Hate a Jew Commission. They looked at your posts and declared you as harmless as any turd that floats to the top. The Jonathan Harris Fan Club was not as polite, so I will save your moralistic, self deceiving ears (if you have them) from the offending comments.
:idea: Youre beeing a jolly asshead...

Whats wrong with you dammit?

(Ill bet its marital problems...) :-?
Old 11-22-2005, 01:57 PM

Merry/Happy Chrahnukkistmas.
My dogma is chasing your karma, man.