Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-26-2005, 11:49 AM

Default Re: Yes, Bondi I do have a question

Quote:
freeman wrote:
Quote:
Where do you live? I'll find you a list.
Right. I'll wait by the front window with the porchlight on. Just a trick to get me to identify myself, so then the real fun can begin... no thanks, played that game already. You'll have to work a little harder than that.
Sorry, a little late, on this thread.

You ask for a list, and then he asks you where you live so he can give you the list, and then you decline?

... I will refrain from commenting further.

Peace.

Old 11-27-2005, 01:37 PM

Ass seen on a forum titled, "Secret Societies". It speaks for it's self.

"My grandfather was a freemason. He left as he disagreed with something that was asked of him (it was to pervert the course of justice).

He's dead so I cannot ask him anything about it."

CLF
Old 11-27-2005, 06:59 PM

What we see here is just another example of how people just read what they already believe, and refuse to take in anything else. This is typical for people who are not trained to read texts critically (and that have already been subjugated to extensive critique)and cannot evaluate the research that has gone into a book or a paper.

To speed forward to a presupposed conclusion just beacuse it explains the feeling one has towards the world is not a fruitful tactic.

It is very easy to follow and understand the reasoning of the Anonymous individual some people call Bondi. And if any "conspirationist" was really, in truth, interested in what he had to say instead of just trying to trick him into revealing some dark secret about evil gods and satanist rituals, it would have been an amazingly easy operation. Instead the questioners have squandered a perfectly marvellous opportunity with childish and inane bickering. Anonymous could have been revealed as a phony (If indeed he/she was) if you would have seriously asked for the proper information, but NO! You desperately want Anonymous Mason-expert to be a satanist cultish blood-ravager in your Dungeons & Dragons-lingering mystic minds.
Therefore you don't ask questions that actually are probing.

It never stops, all this silliness! It is mind-numbing. Especially when you are faced with such benevolent patience, as was just presented to you. I am saddened.
Old 11-27-2005, 07:52 PM

[img align=left]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d146/clubc/Windego10.jpg[/img]
Old 11-27-2005, 10:19 PM

Old 11-28-2005, 03:00 AM

Default Freemasonry: Mankind's Death Wish

Save The Males
Old 11-28-2005, 08:21 AM

Bondi was banned from talking about Freemasonry since the discussion was becoming long and disruptive. The person pretending to be him is not him. He will be able to contribute to other threads.
Old 11-29-2005, 03:00 AM

Quote:
"My grandfather was a freemason. He left as he disagreed with something that was asked of him (it was to pervert the course of justice).
When my Mother was a child, there was a bit of a family "disturbance", when townsfolk started asking a family member (and his immediate family) how they liked their new car.

He was a Free-mason, having done presentations on Doric and whatever pillars, and having his family testing him on various words, which he would answer "yes, I know the question for that".

Anyway, their lodge decided to raffle a car for charity...sell the tickets first,then buy the car. Didn't sell enough tickets, so this family member won the car...sans the car.

Imagine the stigma of a small town, in which the "official story" is that your father won a car, and sold it. "Therefore you'd be rich" etc..."Why did he decide to drive that, when he had a new model X to drive?"