Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-27-2005, 09:23 AM

Default MTV, Chemtrails and The destruction of the human race.

I was watching TV today (which I rarely do), and switched it to MTV. I saw this black guy with diamond dentures, jewellery like the bloody queen of england, talking about his wealth, and how it was the most important thing in the universe. There where some bitches-in-heat dancing around there too of course. Anyway, as I watched with my jaw on the floor in disgust, it hit me...
"Looks like our time is running out. Looks like society is on the brink of collapse. Looks like the world should end any day now." These were my thoughts, out of the blue, as if something else had said it.

Anyway, so a couple of weeks ago, I found out about these 'chemtrails'. I went out side and guess what? Chemtrails streaked across the sky.
(Note - The chemicals dropped contain BARIUM and ALUMINUM. Why?)

So I’ve linked these two together. Seems to me, that we are seriously being screwed over here. Imagine feeding guinea pigs rat poison (watching them munch away in delight of the new strawberry flavour ‘yumyum’). That’s what I sense the human race is going through. If not sky-dropped chems, then by some other means (LIKE FLUORIDE IN TOOTHPASTE? What’s that about? Fluoride is a TOXIN!).

So what are these chemicals doing to us? And why is the media putting on such a good show? (Yellow smilies painted all over an STS hydrogen bomb to make it look like a kiddies rocket ship ride, only without the coin slots).

Peace and love.

Old 11-27-2005, 10:39 AM

Default Re: MTV, Chemtrails and The destruction of the human race.

I've heard a lot about fluoride in tooth pastes and the water, but did you know they feed little 1mg pills of the stuff to kids? They used to give strait fluoride pills to kids each morning for their teeth and they still do. Now they are intergrated with vitamins, so it has a daily value label. Take a look at this...

And then take a look at the amounts recommended on the back...

Notice anything strange? It's not a real clear shot but I think you can make it out. It has a * for the amount of fluoride for the day! There is no safe amount! This was prescribed by a pediatrician...I've explained to my mother that it wasn't good but it's like trying to explain things to a fence post. So she keeps feeding it to my little sister, 1mg per day on top of what's in the tooth paste, or in the fluoride mouth rinse the school was pushing. They even had a program where kids could go to the nurses office each day for a fluoride rinse! This place is insane and I feel like the only person around who notices any of this stuff.

It's really sad, I can't even help my own family never mind change the world for the better because no one will listen. I could provide any documentation and explain it clearly but doesn't matter.
Old 11-27-2005, 02:11 PM

Listen, you’d better throw that stuff down the toilet because she's feeding your little sister poison. Fluoride is a toxic by-product from refined aluminium. Looks like they found a way to get rid of the stuff, because you cant dispose of it efficiently. Why do they care so much about children’s teeth, when the food they eat does hell to their insides? because they don’t. The real question is why do they want these kids to die quicker?
Who knows?

I just wonder what reason they have for poisoning us.
Old 11-27-2005, 02:38 PM

If you play "fgllow the money" on flouride, it gets back to the U.S. atomic energy mobs, who realised that they were exposing their workers to a shitload of flouride in processing uranium.

So they did some testing, and suprise suprise, not only wasn't it a problem, but it was actually GOOD for their employees to be exposed. (*)

Aluminium and fertiliser industries then hopped on board, and found a way of not only getting rid of some of their waste, but selling it.

Then Governments mandate including it in drinking water.

Look at it logically, the cost of installing and operating a flouridation plant the adds flouride to every single drop of water, the majority of which is used to flush toilets, water gardens, wash cars is huge. They would save millions, just giving each family 20 litres of flouridated, bottled water every week.

(*) same people did the studies of the safety of D.U.
Old 11-27-2005, 02:41 PM

As an aside, be very careful with any fertilisers that you may buy to try to provide your family with "healthy" home grown produce.

Recently, in Oz, the Govt came up with new standards for heavy metal contamination of fertilisers, where there were none before.

Now most fertilisers contain the maximum amount permissable by law (once again...distribute the waste, rather then manage it).

Some experts have complained that annual use of these products will heavily contaminate the soils AND the produce that you are growing for your family.
Old 11-27-2005, 02:43 PM

Quote:
David wrote:
I've heard a lot about fluoride in tooth pastes and the water, but did you know they feed little 1mg pills of the stuff to kids? They used to give strait fluoride pills to kids each morning for their teeth and they still do. Now they are intergrated with vitamins, so it has a daily value label. Take a look at this...

And then take a look at the amounts recommended on the back...

Notice anything strange? It's not a real clear shot but I think you can make it out. It has a * for the amount of fluoride for the day! There is no safe amount! This was prescribed by a pediatrician...I've explained to my mother that it wasn't good but it's like trying to explain things to a fence post. So she keeps feeding it to my little sister, 1mg per day on top of what's in the tooth paste, or in the fluoride mouth rinse the school was pushing. They even had a program where kids could go to the nurses office each day for a fluoride rinse! This place is insane and I feel like the only person around who notices any of this stuff.

It's really sad, I can't even help my own family never mind change the world for the better because no one will listen. I could provide any documentation and explain it clearly but doesn't matter.

many of notice this and when we point it out

to our parents, friends and spouses they think

WE are crazy due to the monopoly press and

controlled "education"
Old 11-27-2005, 09:18 PM

Quote:
many of notice this and when we point it out to our parents, friends and spouses they think WE are crazy due to the monopoly press and controlled "education"
I think people only have so much energy in the day.

They can barely hold together a job, mortgage, kids, love affairs and the terror of getting old and lonely. And then a bunch of whako's like us comes along and pesters them that everything they are told is a lie and the powers that be are poisening them slowly.

No wonder they hate us and have to label us.

Though i admit there is DEFINATE "conspiricy" with regards many of these health issues, from personal experience it gets down to the people that matter not giving a shit.

People are wondering who will win the footy and if they'll get laid on the weekend.

So be it. Wish i could simply leave the planet and leave them to it but i cant so we stay and fight.

In the end, no songs will be written about Cheyney and Wolfowitz, but they will sure as hell be singing them for the grass roots nutters who changed the world for the better.

Thats us.
Old 11-28-2005, 08:22 PM

OK, if flouride is really good for teeth then why oh why do I see here on the shelf at the local drug store baby water with flouride added.
As a glass blower I know that HF etches glass. Thats just hydrogen and flourine. If you spill this acid on your skin and do not get the proper treatment instantly you will die. Nothing in the body stops the flourine atom, nothing. The pictures of an HF burn are truely really gross bleckened skin.
And chemtrails? Just wait until you see the dark lines in the sky that preceed the trail coming out of the back of the airplane. Look up enough, you will see it.
Old 11-29-2005, 04:56 AM

I haven’t seen any of the black trails you speak of, but yesterday I did see a commercial jetliner 'disperse' a load of white liquid, which sprayed across the sky. Perhaps they were just emptying the septic tank.

Has anyone been sick lately, or had an unusual build-up of mucus in the pipes? Perhaps some of us will be immune to these chemicals, and others wont.
*More on this
Old 11-29-2005, 07:18 AM

About this chemtrail thing...I have NEVER seen such a thing in Brazil. Ever. And we have lots of air traffic.

However, when I lived in the States, I saw it all the time.

I find it strange that nobody ever was able to prove anything about it. Wouldn't it be possible to perform some chemical test on the air ?