Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Resources > Share the knowledge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-20-2005, 04:07 PM

Default Re: F----K China... shop for American goods.

Redrat,

All I know about you is that you are an idiot.

It doesn't matter if you are an ignorant crack junkie black, a white trash without teeth from Phoenix, an alcoholic native-american who lives on dole or a Mexican illegal. I'm not racist, I think morons come in any color.

You started attacking Brazil (and now Canada) without any reason. Stick a saguaro in your ass.

Yes, as a matter of fact I think I am smarter than you are. In fact, anyone in this forum is, and you are not adding anything here. This is a place for intelligent discussion. Behave or get out.

And idiot, in Brazil we speak Portuguese, so stop trying to impress me with your Spanish. You are so ignorant that, even when you try to look smart, you make a basic mistake and end up looking dumb.

Now behave and go back to Jerry Springer.

Old 11-20-2005, 04:47 PM

Old 11-20-2005, 05:35 PM

Ok, so I'm 50 years old, but just recently completed a degree in business administration.
We did case study after case study of how companies expand markets, break into new areas. Ya, education is also under the control of the NWO but life experiences tell me another story. The mechanics of all this globalism crap make it extremely rare and difficult for an individual to succeed. I know of an inventor who went to China to market a product and soon it was all over the place. No respect that it was his idea just business. The sole purpose of business is to make money. By making it a global playing field the requirements for success then are more favorable to larger organizations and hence more centralized control. Keyword here control. TB is right on the control issue. Nafta and the rest. Company policy blatantly conveys this attitude.
Old 11-26-2005, 07:44 AM

Redrat,
The buy American motto was good several years ago, but due to globilization of the multinational companies. How can we be sure that buying socalled American goods are not owned by the Chinese? We must know that the Chinese are much clever than that. As a businesss man, I would be. They would simply buy an American company keep the name and most of the employees and just make profits each year. They don't need to change the name or the empoyees as long as they are good workers. The world is a global economy now. Those that hold on to the belief that they should only serve their own community interest will be lost. The focus now is how can you produce products that will not only serve your community, but also the entire world. The companies that provide excellent service, loyalty to both consumer and worker, continued product growth and diversification will be the victors in the future. China has an advantage due to the fact that they have cheap labor. That will last for a couple of years until their workers began protesting for higher pay. We should require any company that provides business in our area to have at least 30% to 40% local ownership and employ at least 30% to 40% of the local people. This would help to prevent exploitation of the local area.
Old 11-26-2005, 09:49 PM

Mr. Akbar I really enjoy your posts and thoughts, you seem sincere in your writings, and for that I give you all due respect, however for the (ILLUMINATI) FAGGOT depraved spoiled child who so calls himself by two different AVATARS SATURNINO and LADOMINION, I just laugh at the depraved insanity that (HOMO) illuminati KID displays toward humanity. YOU meaning the writers of this once great forum, have been infiltrated by ILLUMINIST faggots like DOMINIO, I really don't like to write bad things about people but, IT is quite obvious that the very PIECES of shit that we all dispise are actually your very "BUDDYS". GOOD LUCK and I hope you people wake up to the coming ENSLAVEMENT that faggot crap like SATURN SHIT will bring to you. (SILENCE IS GOLDEN) REDRAT OVER AND OUT!!!!!
Old 11-28-2005, 03:56 AM

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Mr. Akbar I really enjoy your posts and thoughts, you seem sincere in your writings, and for that I give you all due respect, however for the (ILLUMINATI) FAGGOT depraved spoiled child who so calls himself by two different AVATARS SATURNINO and LADOMINION, I just laugh at the depraved insanity that (HOMO) illuminati KID displays toward humanity. YOU meaning the writers of this once great forum, have been infiltrated by ILLUMINIST faggots like DOMINIO, I really don't like to write bad things about people but, IT is quite obvious that the very PIECES of shit that we all dispise are actually your very "BUDDYS". GOOD LUCK and I hope you people wake up to the coming ENSLAVEMENT that faggot crap like SATURN SHIT will bring to you. (SILENCE IS GOLDEN) REDRAT OVER AND OUT!!!!!
Hey mate, you'd better re-check your "facts"... lol.

Just because you dislike Saturnino and I, does not mean you have reason to recklessly spew out accusations like these.

You arenít going to get where you need to go if something as small as this can muster such hate within you. If you are a Christian, then why do you contradict it?

Its the small things that make us grow.

Peace