Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-08-2005, 09:35 PM

Default Re: a religious free thread...can it be done? Democracy and freedom.

Because I know that doing things that help people is good, and doing things that hurt people is bad. Giving and recieving is okay, and forcing and stealing are bad.

I'm breaking the challenge to give someone an honorable mention . . . and to answer mary's question.

The reason I don't have to mention God at all is due to the fact that I have already submitted, fully, myself to him. I have willingly allowed Him into my heart . . . therefore, all I think and all I do . . . although sometimes wrong because I am imperfect and is so the way I was 'designed,' the intentions have been engrained in me. This does not mean that I don't need Him, but I know that He knows that I'm doing all I do with the best intentions, if nothing else, in my mind.

Without faith, passages are merely references.

With 'small' faith, references are merely guidelines.

With 'great' faith, guidelines become a way of life.

This is the only answer I could possibly give . . . as it is the only way of life I choose to have.

DC

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer
Old 01-08-2005, 09:55 PM

Thanx agin Dc

I believe we have held within the guidelines. You didn't preach any religion. You mentioned God and faith, not any specific religion or dogma.

You were completely honest in your response. I am amazed to realise how big a part of my life my faith has become. It kind of touches everything.

XXX
Old 01-11-2005, 02:32 AM

BTW, Mary . . .

You mentioned Chinese Astrology before . . . I don't know much about what this means, but I am a Dragon. . . Born Early April, 1976. If you have any idea what this is supposed to mean, lemme know, huh? I do believe that it's similar to the Greek Aries, and if it is, I guess I got blessed with a double whammy.

If this is true, I should most definitely have an 'Alpha male ego' but I don't. I have been told (by asian and greek women alike) that I have a VERY strong masculine energy.

I don't really believe much in chinese or greek ancient mysticism, but if anyone knows what a 'strong masculine energy' is supposed to mean, please let me know.

You gotta understand the way I think. The first time I was told that I had that 'energy,' I lifted my arm smelled my armpit to see if I was stinky. I wasn't, at least, I don't think I was.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer
Old 01-15-2005, 10:07 PM

hey dark :-)

on the thread's topic,

There is no true "democracy and freedom" on any "religious free" thread.

:-)
Old 01-15-2005, 10:10 PM

A God-free thread is a satanic one i believe.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 01-15-2005, 10:24 PM

hey dark :-)

on the threads topic,

There is no true "democracy and freedom" on any "religious free"thread. : -)
Old 01-15-2005, 10:53 PM

DC

I once read it on a place mat in London at a chinese restaurant. Ohhhhhhhh. I miss that food. Real chinese food cooked with real chinese ingredients by real chinese people. Absolutely divinely delicious.

That's the beauty of having different cultures... different people, different food, different clothes, different religions, different faiths. Wouldn't the world be a beautiful place if all faiths were good? And the evil just disappeared? No more hatred. No more evil. That would be nice.

The NWO would all have us wearing our mow suits.

Don't place any faith in that astology stuff. I believe you are who you believe yourself to be by your thoughts and actions.

I read the place mat and thought... I like those attributes, to some of the thoughts. I think I'll work on those. That's about it. Don't know hardly nothing regarding that folklore. And I'm sure there's a little truth in everything.

Mary XXX