Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-29-2005, 12:16 AM

Default Has anyone yet read.....

What was the church trying to hide?
http://www.rense.com/general66/hide.htm
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biblianazar/esp_biblianazar_5.htm
if you have, what do you make of it?
I read the post on the sinai,moses, bread ,white gold powder etc, and I would have posted this there, but I couldn't find it again.
WHAT IS THE TRUTH?

Old 11-29-2005, 02:04 AM

Default Re: Has anyone yet read.....

Quote:
The first English language manuscripts of the Bible remained in Bacon's possession for nearly a year. During that time ... "he hammered the various styles of the translators into the unity, rhythm, and music of Shakespearean prose, wrote the prefaces and created the whole scheme of the Authorized Version.
I am sure this bit will concern some of you who hold your bible dear and have a hatred of organisations as it is also claimed

Quote:
of modern law, editor of the modem Bible, patron of modem democracy, and one of the founders of modern .......(not allowed to talk about that bit)
Imagine if that were true, people you hate, compiliing what you love.

That irony for you I suppose. :lol:
Old 11-29-2005, 02:23 AM

I've always read A LOT, but...

Thousands of books later why is there nothing like the Bible. Because it is not a BOOK.

God was going to make sure that every last thing in there was what HE WANTED. How loving to provide an INSTRUCTION manual.

And get this one, its actually LIVING. The LIVING WORD.

The Word was God. That is why no other book is anything like it. NOT A BOOK - GOD himself, your CREATOR - telling you what happened, what is happening and what will happen.

100% acurate, all the time.
Old 11-29-2005, 03:21 AM

I find it funny, the discussions about the KJV Bible being a fraud, etc. English speakers seem to forget that we have Bibles in other languages. Not to mention the originals. With a computer, even a layman can check the original meaning of Hebrew and Greek texts.
Old 11-29-2005, 03:34 AM

Forgot the smiley on the first post, so just incase I was being sarcastic ;-)

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
I find it funny, the discussions about the KJV Bible being a fraud, etc. English speakers seem to forget that we have Bibles in other languages. Not to mention the originals.
Very true Sat, it is an annoyance when things get lumped into the same brackets, just because they are similar. You'll find people will not even entertain the thought that one bible may not be the same as the other, just because they are both called a Bible. And for the most you cannot tell them any different even if you were to open two copies and highlight the differences if bright pink. Very frustrating sometimes.

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:With a computer, even a layman can check the original meaning of Hebrew and Greek texts.
Again very true, with the simplest of searches the majority of claims can be debunked, foreign languages translated, lexicons utilised etc etc

It is a wonder how so many people can be so ignorant to so many spurious claims on various topics.
Old 11-29-2005, 10:24 AM

Just pick one - stop being persnickety and READ IT! Whatever verse, is the same in the BIBLE. Duh.

The difference is tantamount to: See Jane Run Down the Street. vs. And it was declareth, for all to invisage, Jane daughter of (insert name here) ambulate at quickened pace on the macadem.
About style not content.

What it is just not ELEVATED enough to SATISFY YOU IF IT IS NOT EVER SO SO SO SO - SO What?
What are you looking for? Just can't get satisfied?

I guess 20 different religions put in a blender,
is touted as THE THE THE - (WAAA! I can be a brat and have MY WILL).

Give me a break, THAT is more readily accessable than just letting go of the control and asking Jesus take your wretched heart and give you a new one - HIS!

Various points on style and presentation that's all. The content doesn't change, it all depends on how formal you want to be.

No sh**t it is in different languages.

Sorry doesn't live up to YOUR standards.

Chuckle, chuckle....

We are like freaken attorneys, ya know it. 8-)