Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-30-2005, 11:05 AM

Default Re: Senate Bill 1873, The Compulsory Vaccination Bill

I've heard similar tales, including the one about the EM sensor horn on the plane that was shot down near Korea.

I have three things that bother me about this:
1) If "They" have to police anyone who stumbles onto the stand-alone system you mention, they wouldn't have any time to do mechanics! It seems incredible that they would try this cheap tactic unless they are simple in the ways of containment and control.
2) Which leads me to another point: if secrecy is so important, why are the tanks, tubes, and controllers out in the open for anyone to examine?
3) Many agencies (if in fact one or more are involved) use epecially heavy-handed ways to discourage curiosity even about things which are of no harm to the public. These fellows of yours are probably just obeying their orders like robots. Nothing personal, and in fact they might be scared honeyless by the people using the equipment.

I truly appreciate the risk you take to relate these things and hope that you find others in your profession who can "watch your back."

Old 11-30-2005, 12:14 PM

Thank you for the post igwt.

So now, they are dusting us with poisonous metals to make us more vulnerable to a lethal Influenza virus. The aim is to reduce the population. About 5% of us will survive. Animals will cover the earth again, and a few humans will live to enjoy the serenity and to get a tighter grip on 'power'. I wish this idea was far fetched, but history shows that we always make this assumption

UNTILL IT HAPPENS...

So, what about getting some legitimate scientists to help? Perhaps we can combat the virus. We must find a way to muster the people. To show them what is happening, before itís too late.
Old 11-30-2005, 12:29 PM

A number of years ago, a link was posted on the net to UNESCO map of US showing biosphere reserves. Some were commenting that in order to achieve the objective, the total US population level would have to substantially reduced. For example links to following maps:

SN

UNESCO