Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Resources > Share the knowledge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-02-2005, 02:05 PM

Default MOSSAD FOOTPRINTS!

A open letter to the INTELLIGENCE service of the U.S. MARINE CORPS.

Please can you guys open a investigation into the MOSSAD'S connections to all the ROADSIDE and INTER-CITY SUICIDE BOMBINGS. I'm sure if you check all the money tranfers from ISRAEL to SYRIA, specifically TEL-AVIV to DAMASCUS you'll find that the MOSSAD routinely pays PYSCHOPATHIC MUSLIM JIHADISTS to blow themselves up, in exchange for their families being compensated.
And while your at it ask yourselves why and how is it possible that filthy ARABS can plan and coordinate such attacks with limited information? Maybe you might want to check your very COMMAND leadership positions, WE all want you people home safely. I know probably most cc posters are against the war, but I have much respect for the soldiers, and their horrendous days of hell, they have to live through, they deserve better. GOD BLESS THEM and their families.