Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-16-2005, 08:56 PM

Default Is he?

Here's an interesting perspective of the passion

http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/passion.html

http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1898.cfm

The debate is still on, is he really one of us?

Old 01-16-2005, 09:18 PM

Default Re: Is he?

Checked out those sites...hmmmmm.

I think the movie speaks for itself.

The flogging is the best scene. The violence fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taken from historical documents on Roman punishment.

Thats whats so great about this movie.

I'm sick of namby pamby depctions of the crucifixion.

Christ went through HELL a dozen times over as an example to us all!

When we next feel crucified by the state or our work or our community for speaking the truth remember Christ.

He rose again. I'll view Christs buttocks all day.

If thats an Illuminati film then I'm a fan of American Idol.

My only criticism is the preponderence of 'white' people.

People who lived in the ME 2000 years ago did not have white skin.

A mistake on Gibsons part.
Old 01-16-2005, 09:20 PM

Gibson is a self funded man.

He is staunchly Catholic.

He answers to no one.

U2 are the Catholic sell outs.

From "Sunday Bloody Sunday" to "It's A Beautiful Day" in a few years.
Old 01-17-2005, 06:14 AM

Default Realism or Celebration?

I haven't seen The Passion, but my sister did. Her account of the film convinced me NOT to see it.

She was absolutely disgusted with the violence. The film deals only with the last few hours of Jesus's life. To clarify; it's NOT about what He SAID. That all happened at an earlier stage. What the film seems to be about is the VIOLENCE and TORTURE Jesus was forced to endure and ultimately die of.

That fact to me smells of the agenda to de-sensitize the masses to violence, torture, humiliation, blood and gore.

If anything, it seems to be a CELEBRATION of the Crucifiction.
That's not cute now, is it?
Old 01-17-2005, 03:02 PM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Gibson is a self funded man.

He is staunchly Catholic.

He answers to no one.

U2 are the Catholic sell outs.

From "Sunday Bloody Sunday" to "It's A Beautiful Day" in a few years.

I agree ... Mel can't be a fake because his

father has been on record against the NWO

for over 50 years ... can you see what he

has to gain from going against the NWO ?

With his net worth he has MORE to loose

by doing what he did ... how would you

feel if they put an MK ULTRA Mancurian candidate

looking over your shoulders ? Welcome they

did just that ... remember George Harrison

how he got stabbed in his home by a freak

before he released his Brainwashed album ?
Old 01-17-2005, 04:40 PM

The movie is extremely violent and graphic. It is not entertainment, but rather a very sorrowful experience.

Check out this webpage on how it relates to scripture(if you're a bible believing christian):

http://www.evangelicaloutreach.org/passion.html

If Mel is a conspiracy theorist? I think so.

I really enjoy Mel. Most of His films have some type of message of fighting for freedom, love, and life/GOD.

I love how he doesn't yield to the feminist, homosexual, worldly, satanic, NWO propaganda/politically correct nonsense taught to children at school and at home through tv/movies/newspapers/magazines etc..(check out www.savethemales.ca) Rebellious, selfish people on their way to destruction, just like Sodom and Gommorrah. He speaks his beliefs and doesn't lie by saying something he doesn't believe in or agree with, it is not communist russia/nazi germany yet, we all have freedom of speech. Praise GOD!

Films like Braveheart, Man without a face, conspiracy theory, Forever Young, The Patriot, are about fighting the evil ruling, anti-christ system. It is rare to see a male actor and director today go against the system and stands up and fight for what is right: GOD, freedom, justice, love, and truth(JESUS CHRIST), and doesn't let the system emasculate him and destroy his character & beliefs at the same time (cause him to conform to their beliefs as most try to do in order to success).

I'm suprised though that he has stayed so long in the Hollywood scene. I guess he said throughout the 80s he was not practicing his traditional cathloic faith(what he was raised growing up- from his father's beliefs), not until around the early 90s, I think when he said he was spiritually bankrupt, wanted to die by jumping out of a building(from diane saywer interview). I know that His Faith has influenced his films since then (directing and running his production company,starting with Hamlet).

Since many Jewish people work in the "Hollywood industry" it would take courage to make a movie like "The Passion". He didn't have any backing from any company, and no distributer til Sept/03(i think).

If he is part of the NWO system behind the curtain? I don't know because he would be betraying everything his father taught him growing up, and he seems to love his father as referred to in the diane sawyer interview. I would say though that with the compassion and love he has towards His Father(he probably has similar beliefs & views on life and the world) as seen on Diane Sawyer interview:

http://www.seethepassion.com/article.php?id=207

GOD knows his heart, that is all that matters for He is the rightful Judge.

Peace.
Old 01-17-2005, 06:54 PM

Found a relevent quote by Mel about his father:

"I don't go for personal heroes but I do have one - my old man. My admiration for him cannot be measured."

http://melgibsonfan.tripod.com/id1.html

It is not an offical site or anything but the quote is down the page under: Quotes....it is the third quote down if you want to look.
It says though at the end of the list of quotes:
"Most quotes were found in the book 'Mel Gibson Living Dangerously' by Wensley Clarkson"

?

Peace.
Old 01-17-2005, 08:24 PM

Yeah I found another quote by Mel(quite recent...since the Passion).

Him talking about his father:

http://alyssa.purmerendnet.nl/

I'd post the quote but it won't allow me.

It down the interview a little ways.

Peace.
Old 01-17-2005, 08:48 PM

I guess it's a simple matter of taste.

I have no problem with gore as long as it's in context.

You can tell when it's just been thrown in for effect.

Gibson stated in an interview directly on the violence that that was the way it was. This is what they did to Jesus Christ.

I have heard many times that the movie did not explain enough of his ministry and all of his message. However, Gibson has been fervent that the movie was about reminding people what our Lord and saviour went through to save our souls and speak the truth.

Many times Jesus could have backed down. Knowing full well they would crucify for him for the truth.

When I feel down. When I feel i'm being mocked for my views and my time would be better spent working/going to the beach rather than posting, I just think of what Christ went through to bring the truth to light.

To that end the Illuminati have failed if they are behind that picture.

On another note on Gibson, i've heard 2nd and 3rd hand from people who have worked as security that Gibson is much loved. He is completely unpretentious and a dedicated family man.

I like him alot though i've never met him.

Best.

With this i'm born again and restored.
Old 01-18-2005, 12:44 AM

I have to admit I like him as well.

I think that the impact of the film would've been much greater if he would've included at least some of the beautiful speaches - like in the Zeffirelli film - to show WHAT they killed Him for.