Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-17-2005, 02:10 AM

Default GULAG&Communism Still Operational

I posted a comment on the "Prince Harry - Learning To Kiss The Whip" news article but I thought it too important a point to risk it not being read.
Communism is alive and well, both in the "former" Soviet Union and in the U.S. and elsewhere.

To begin with check out the links below and also this link http://anti-communistanalyst.com/
As far as I am concerned Communism is Mankind's greatest enemy: it's Satanic, diabolical, Evil and their ultimate goal is the destruction of Mankind's Divine Spirit.

---------------

Quote:
"Perhaps leaders of some of the most outspoken Jewish groups in the United Kingdom should be given private tours of the Gulag system. They can find mountains of bones--not conveniently incinerated as those claimed victims of the "holocaust"--or the bone-colored cement of the Baltic-White Sea Canal."

One slight problem though: they would find thousands of prisoners there - the Gulag system is still in use.

"Christopher Story, interestingly enough, in a fascinating interview with Bill McIlhany Report (310-275-3194), says that the former Soviet Gulag, made famous by former inmate and brilliant writer Aleksander Solzhenitsyn, still exists and concentration camps are full of prisoners. Story states that his exposure of this unpleasant fact has been entirely ignored by the media."
http://www.deliberatedumbingdown.com/pages/articles/happy_new_year.html

"According to Avraham Shifrin, author of "The First Guidebook to Prisons and Concentration Camps of the Soviet Union," the Gulag system has been expanded under Boris Yeltsin. In mid 1997 Shifrin's correspondence with Christopher Story was excerpted in the May 1997 issue of Soviet Analyst. Shifrin is quoted as saying, "Basically the situation in the camps of Russia, the Ukraine (as well as other parts of the USSR with the exception of the Baltic States) has not changed."

The infamous Gulag labor camps of Stalin continue to operate. We have shamefully forgotten the millions who suffer hunger and persecution under one of the world's worst criminal regimes. It is sad to say, but the West has foolishly accepted the Kremlin "reforms" as genuine.

Of course, many Americans will refuse to believe the truth. Many will shake their heads and deny the reports of police repression in Russia. But those who imagine that the Soviet camps are closed, that the Gulag is a thing of the past, need to be splashed with a bucket of cold water."
http://www.antipas.org/news/russia/torture.html

I've submitted one book I've read by Christopher Story in the library: "The European Union Collective". I can't emphasise enough how important this work is, especially for Europeans.
Also, check out his publishing company http://www.edwardharle.com/