Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Resources > Share the knowledge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-08-2005, 05:26 PM

Default Between Frankenstein and Hitler

In a lot of my post I share how movie producers often use movies symbolically to tell an actual story. They are satanic. They like to make movies to poke fun at people why they are enslaving them. There are three old time movies that come to mind. Frankenstein, the vampire, and the wolf man. All three are symbolic and were made to make fun at people and also, for them to tell their story of how they rule the world. The movie Frankenstein was about Hitler and how the Jews made him by using dead (body parts)philosophies to give him life. They made him to help them reach their goal, which was their own homeland. They make light of this in the word Holocaust, which means that the sacrifice of their fellow Jews was just a (holy cause) that they had to endure to reach their goal and also to cover up their crime. After all, who would believe that they would kill their own people to get a homeland, using someone who hated Jews. Frankenstein turned on his master in the movie. Even the word Frankenstein tells of a German and Jewish origin. You should look at the movie again for more hints. The vampire is about the Pope and the Catholic church. The vampire living off of blood is about how the church exploits the poor. The vampire being afraid of a mirror or the cross is about how the church does not have the intregity to follow it's own words of righteousness. When the vampire bites you, you do not die, but you live forever is about the priest and the nuns who claim celebacy and do not have a social life. Look at the this movie again. The wolf man is simply about the western man who is controlled by his impulses to the point that he becomes a wild man. He only becomes a wild man at night, which is the time his spirituality should be at it's strongest. During the day he is a normal man. You should look at this movie again to see the signs. Most of the old movies that were big time movies have a lot of symbolism in them. This is just some information to share. If you have some other interpretations of the symbolism, please share. Their biggest and most telling movie is the Wizard of Oz. I would break this down to, but I don't want you white Christians to send me hate mail because you would think I made the movie. Although, the movie is about you. Those dirty Christ killers!!! They even have nerve to show the movie on Easter.

Old 12-08-2005, 05:31 PM

Default Re: Between Frankenstein and Hitler

I think the story of Frankenstein came before Hitler

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 12-08-2005, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Thumper wrote:
It did come before Hitler and guess who

inspired the Frankenstein story ?
Old 12-08-2005, 06:09 PM

The movie Frankenstein was made in 1931, but the concept of it came centuries before. Hitler became Chancellor of Germany in 1933, but was born in 1889. I'm sure they had control of him before he rose to power. The movie just shows how sinister and wise they are to plan something. Put it into a movie then make it come to life. So the movie Frankenstein was their gameplan. They succeeded because now they have Isreal and a holocaust Museum in the Capitol of America. They also get more money from America than the American inner cities.
Old 12-08-2005, 06:10 PM

So perhaps Hitler was a test run for the NWO, or maybe just a failed attempt.
Old 12-08-2005, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Thumper wrote:
Who??

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.