Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Local chapters > Oceania
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-13-2005, 10:58 AM

Default Re: Background to Australian Violence

Quote:
Ozziecynic wrote:
:-?
Quote:
According to Dr. Makow, the filthy Muslim arabs were actually installed by the British, and the Bank of England is the one that actually controls OPEC.
Well who knows what Makow thinks or who he really is ive given up trying to work him out along time ago! I doubt the British are to blame for every thing this sounds like classic Larouche spiel.However the strange thing is most posters on cc are American Rightwing Libertarians not psuedo fascists like larouche so i dont understand cc anymore anyway!. :-?
just to be specific, that refers to the British Bankers or the "Crown" corporation, and not the British nation. They don't have any national loyalty, however.

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 12-13-2005, 11:45 AM

In order to save our culture we must do as our european ancestors did. we must expell the muslims and the talmudic-kabalistic jews from our countries we must ban freemasons.

People have been taught that are ancestors where a bunch of bigots when the truth is that they lived,saw and corrected a danger to them.

Living among muslims is like having picnic in a field of cows everything is calm until some one starts a stampede. Good muslim are those that do not belive in the quran all others are subject to be influnce by anyone who calls out jihad.

I hope australians should get these desert dwelling ignoramus moon worshipors out of civilization and soon.
Old 12-14-2005, 05:46 AM

Quote:
55132 wrote:
european ancestors did. we must expell the muslims and the talmudic-kabalistic jews from our countries we must ban freemasons.
Should look into your ancestors a bit more. Europe has never decided on anything as a whole, let alone banning/expelling a partiuclar organisation.

You will find individual countries have tried to controll the masses and suffogate groups not in accordance with govermental, dictator, or overlord controlled countries. (which adjective you use will depend on which country and how far back you go)

And not everything that goes wrong or you disagree with is down to one group, trying looking past your scape goat.
Old 12-14-2005, 07:46 AM

Learn to read English. I said european ancestors i did not say europe. my ancestors hail from france and spain and both repeled and expeled the muslim grime not to mention the austro hungarian empire that stopped the moon worhipers from entering europe from the east. Unfortuanly they got hold of albania and look what a piece of trash country it is under muslim hands.

Omar (islamic name) go back to the desert your ancestors came from i am sure you will be happier among the camels and scorpions. It will certainly make our countries better.
Old 01-03-2006, 04:06 AM

Brother Bondi? 8-) Does this mean your a Mason that poses as an English backpacker on Bondi beach just a question? :lol: :-D
Old 01-04-2006, 12:18 PM

So what is the solution to the Arab problem? Should the Aussie police round up all Arabs and deport them? After you get rid of the Arabs, should the Aborigines request for whites to also be deported. Where does it end?
Old 01-04-2006, 12:33 PM

It seems like you fall into the trap of the NWO with your racial animosity towards Arabs and Muslims. The goal of Satan is to divide and conquer. It seems that the post paints a broad brush of all Arabs and Muslims being criminals. When I do the same thing showing whites the same way, you ask to be treated as an individual, not as a group.
Old 01-04-2006, 12:47 PM

Default Re: Where is Crocodile Dundee?

When I saw Australia, I thought I would meet Crocodile Dundee, but I only see 55132, Ozzie, and Thumper instead. Where is Croc?
Old 01-04-2006, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Akbar wrote:
It seems like you fall into the trap of the NWO with your racial animosity towards Arabs and Muslims. The goal of Satan is to divide and conquer. It seems that the post paints a broad brush of all Arabs and Muslims being criminals. When I do the same thing showing whites the same way, you ask to be treated as an individual, not as a group.
I wouldn't call it animosity, more like distaste.

The simple answer is that we aren't forced to integrate/associate with people we don't like.

good fences = good neighbours

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 01-04-2006, 05:30 PM

:-? :roll:
Quote:
So what is the solution to the Arab problem? Should the Aussie police round up all Arabs and deport them? After you get rid of the Arabs, should the Aborigines request for whites to also be deported. Where does it end?
There is no solution to the disaster of Mulitculturalism the serpents egg has already been hatched, only chaos pain and civil war!.I certainly do not claim to be even looking for a solution so theres no point in asking me!.

Btw: I am not usually negative but on this issue one has to be a Realist!.